It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Cuomo admits it: ‘We couldn’t help Hillary any more than we have’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

On the other hand they don't mention or just gloss over Hillary's missteps (like when she said last week she will raise taxes on the middle class) and prop her up no matter what.

That's because she didn't say that.

Can't blame the media for not pushing BS you guys are gullible enough to fall for.

Along the same lines that the left are gullible enough to think Trump called for Clinton's assassination when he never said that.

We know what he said. He knows what he said. The media knows what he said.

He intentionally left an open ended statement suggesting 2nd amendment people can stop Hillary.

"Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know."

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

On the other hand they don't mention or just gloss over Hillary's missteps (like when she said last week she will raise taxes on the middle class) and prop her up no matter what.

Can't blame the media for not pushing BS you guys are gullible enough to fall for.

Along the same lines that the left are gullible enough to think Trump called for Clinton's assassination when he never said that.

He intentionally left an open ended statement suggesting 2nd amendment people can stop Hillary.

He couldn't possibly have meant stopping her as a voting block, right? No where in that statement did he use the words 'Hillary' or 'assassination'. You're reaching.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He couldn't possibly have meant stopping her as a voting block, right? No where in that statement did he use the words 'Hillary' or 'assassination'. You're reaching.

As I stated - - he intentionally left it open ended.

If he was talking about voting - - he could have stated that - - and not left it open ended.

Pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
How long has the media labeled themselves the self-appointed fourth arm of government?

I think it's past time that every journalist get a little letter next to their name just like all the politicians do and that they have to fully and openly disclose every single campaign donation they make, possibly even have their voting histories made public, so that the public can see just exactly who is reporting and deciding what their "news" is these days.

While I sympathize with your sentiment it would be extremely wrong to require such a draconian measure. Journalists and presenters still have thei right to privacy just like anyone else. Especially when(if?) they cast their ballot! As far as showing party affiliation; most, if not all, would appear as independent! On top of that most people with ab IQ greater than that of a jar of pickles can discern that in cable news a spectrum exists. Much like the same political spectrum ia evident in the US voting demographic.
Right - Far-Right = Fox.
The Middle(mostly middle left but also middle right/independents) = CNN
Left - Far-Left = MSNBC

The journalists, at those who want to keep their job, do as they are told. As I've said in many other threads; this is about divide and conquer so that us peasants don't pull back the curtain...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join