It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Cuomo admits it: ‘We couldn’t help Hillary any more than we have’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've made over 7,000 posts. Of all of them, I hope this one sinks in the most.

We know that MSM, Apple, Google, etc are pushing for Hillary.

Now imagine that the worst polls for Trump are correct.

That means that even with almost all the media and social media giants pushing for Hillary, she still can't get over 50% support.

I'll let that sink in.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That means that even with almost all the media and social media giants pushing for Hillary, she still can't get over 50% support.

I'll let that sink in.

It's funny you say that, because we have another member on this site trying to use social media to show that Trump is really ahead. And we also know that the media has given Trump billions is free airtime.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it?

Are they for Trump or against? Seems people can't make up their minds.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'll let that sink in.

I know, go figure. All technology is rigged for her and she's still struggling.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

They can control the technology, but they can't control the people who use it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So they have no control then?

Guess that settles it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'll let that sink in.

It's funny you say that, because we have another member on this site trying to use social media to show that Trump is really ahead. And we also know that the media has given Trump billions is free airtime.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it?

Are they for Trump or against? Seems people can't make up their minds.

The media gives Trump free air time because they know he will say something provocative and it increases viewership, but aren't pushing him positively. On the other hand they don't mention or just gloss over Hillary's missteps (like when she said last week she will raise taxes on the middle class) and prop her up no matter what. Also Trump answers questions a few times a week from the press. Hillary has refused to have a press conference that hasn't been scripted for the past eight months.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hillary can't even control the technology, as evidenced by her email carelessness.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You know what I mean. Between CNN and Zukerberg and Apple and Siri, the tech is in the hands of Hillary supporters.

But as much as they try to censor, alter trends, they can't control the message.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You know what I mean. Between CNN and Zukerberg and Apple and Siri, the tech is in the hands of Hillary supporters.

But as much as they try to censor, alter trends, they can't control the message.

Maybe the majority of the US electorate is more with it than I give them credit for.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL!

What a ridiculous statement !

We are the last hold out on the planet , the United States ...The New World order is taking over everywhere else ...we must hold out as long as we can.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

On the other hand they don't mention or just gloss over Hillary's missteps (like when she said last week she will raise taxes on the middle class) and prop her up no matter what.

That's because she didn't say that.

Can't blame the media for not pushing BS you guys are gullible enough to fall for.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

"That's because she didn't say that. "

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

"That's because she didn't say that"

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

"That's because she didn't say that"

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

On the other hand they don't mention or just gloss over Hillary's missteps (like when she said last week she will raise taxes on the middle class) and prop her up no matter what.

BTW..who started the rumor that Hillary said she'd raise taxes on the middle class?

Actually, due to "trickle down economics" the $1.3 Trillion dollar tax hike that plans to levy on the wealthy and corporations will flow right down to the middle-class. And what's even more of a hoot, is that Hillary knows this. And she also knows that her backers are too _________ to understand that she'll screwing them via the back door.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

"That's because she didn't say that. "

youtu.be...

That's already been debunked.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BTW..who started the rumor that Hillary said she'd raise taxes on the middle class?

Actually, due to "trickle down economics" the $1.3 Trillion dollar tax hike that plans to levy on the wealthy and corporations will flow right down to the middle-class. And what's even more of a hoot, is that Hillary knows this. And she also knows that her backers are too _________ to understand that she'll screwing them via the back door.

I'm unsure of the point you are trying to make.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

10 minutes of CNN and MSNBC cutting off guests who were speaking badly of Hillary!
We no longer have news. It's opinionated propaganda. Might as well have fortune tellers predicting what is going to happen in the future.

That's why wiki leaks and people like Snowden and Manning are demons in the mass media. They actually REPORT facts! no filler, no filter. Just what happened. No spook agency in the way. And if people decry them because "it puts soldiers at risk"...no, the people in charge put soldiers at risk in order to sell more weapons to both sides of a conflict.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Can't blame the media for not pushing BS you guys are gullible enough to fall for.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Along the same lines that the left are gullible enough to think Trump called for Clinton's assassination when he never said that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join