It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Hard Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

Hi, it was exactly like in the classic poster, maybe more shiny.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I must have been on some kind of high or had my brain muddled in life when I participated in this thread because I can't make sense of a lot of the crap I wrote.

So I'll do a recap...

a reply to: odzeandennz

Did you watch any of the videos I linked, I feel you didn't. Because if you did you'd find that they are reasonably done considering it was before the day of youtube and the crappy repetitive stuff we find these days... Give em a watch, it's designed as entertainment at the end of the day.

a reply to: slider1982

Did you ever get the chance to watch them? I'll buy you a new hamster if it's dead...

a reply to: Maverick7

All we have right now are stories, drawings, and as far as I know there is no evidence of a non-human piloting a craft.

Autonomous drones are very real, pretty much public sector stuff these days. I can fathom non-humans flying things in the 90's when these documentaries were made, the Allies were using wireless communications in WWII.

However I do agree with you about hoaxers, Billy Meiers comes to mind. Though I'd be a liar if I ever said it must be aliens, I've never jumped to such conclusions.

a reply to: uncommitted

Uncommitted...

It's much easier to say it's all true but the government are lying as it apparently removes the need to provide the real evidence, but that's why this dance keeps on going round and round isn't it.

The show must go on and indeed it's a bloody re-run, however. UFOs needn't have anything to do with culture, aliens or hallucinogenic substances that allow interaction with god, thinking of a Beatles member their... With that kind of attitude us peasants might as well talk about boarding the magic carpet and going on holiday to wherever.

We need more investigative journalism within the UFO field, the experts are dead or getting old. What we have to replace them is drummers "in the know" and 3rd phase of the goon, no that isn't a typo.

a reply to: jamespond

Nick Pope.

I think for a lot of people it helps them sleep at night when the government comes out and says there's no evidence for UFO's. Fair play to them i say. On the other hand some aren't so easily fooled!

We've had this whole fake news fiasco since this thread was made, it stands to reason that people are gullible and will believe anything an official source may say... Some might say Nick Pope was cashing in, I may say he disagreed with the official MOD's narrative that UFO's pose no risk and/or do not exist.

They were either ours and obviously posed no risk or someone else's and they flat out lied... On numerous occasions. I feel Nick Pope got in the field publically and not in a military occupation as he was due to the fact he wanted to raise public awareness.

In other words, help the public realise someone is pulling your leg.

a reply to: mirageman

Clear your thoughts. UFOs do exist. Get past that and you will then discover that a much murkier world exists where intelligence communities infuse the UFO world with disinformation and misinformation. Perhaps to conceal secret technologies or perhaps there is something more?

That is where the true mystery lies.

This quote I couldn't agree with more.

To put it simply, you do not classify information without due cause. I'll always assume secret military projects, it's the logical conclusion and it's a fact that governments of many nations have worked for a long time on investigating such phenomena. From what I gather the smoke screens are still being drawn.

You have to ask why or ask just what in the hell have these militaries got... Maybe they themselves are spooked? They'd never tell you that though, what use is a fearful military?

a reply to: onehuman

Genuinely glad you came to enjoy them once you viewed them, I feel the world needs something like this these days. Especially with the likes of SecureTeam10 feeding BS down everyone's throat who "researches" UFOs in today's world.

Clearly money to be made if you consider the views these questionable youtube UFO channels get. People lap this stuff up and end up non the wiser for it.

a reply to: klassless

We don't need no stinkin' Unidentified Aerial Object (UAO) anymore! Skeptics still do, but who cares about them? And the people in the videos cannot produce any "hard evidence", all that they are able to do is just talk.

What do you want or expect?

I guess I could attempt to find some ex-IRA personnel or contact ISIS about a lend of some anti-air weaponry, but I feel it would be futile since they themselves have never been overly successful shooting down weapon platforms designed in the 70's... They've got no chance against a F-22 let alone things we are definitely NOT supposed to know about.

Be real man, you're expecting too much.

Well, recap done and thread re-visited. Hopefully what I've wrote is intelligible this time round, possibly drum up some conversation... Who knows?

Keep it real and if you have the time, keep your eyes to the skies

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
Someone once said that if there was real proof of something it wouldn't require 10 or 20 'proofs', it would just require one.

If there was any real evidence that a 'light in the sky' or a 'daytime disc' was a non-terrestrial craft being piloted by sentient or intelligent non-terrestrials, we'd know about it.

All we have right now are stories, drawings, and as far as I know there is no evidence of a non-human piloting a craft

Well, there is evidence.. and there is evidence. If one person watches a man shoot another man, and it goes to court, if there is no other evidence other than the eyewitness, will he go to jail? How about 5 people see it, but at night? Chances are higher.. not a slam dunk though. How about 500 people watch it happen? Odds of the guy getting off?

Since UFOs are reluctant to drop spare parts as they fly over, and aliens are just as shy about sharing their DNA, of course what most would consider "hard" evidence is about impossible to come by. Add in the fact that our (or any) government would step in to remove any evidence is there were any, the chances grow slimmer. So lacking that, we have eyewitness testimony, video and photos. Since honestly people typically don't have a good camera handy when a UFO happens by, and phone cameras are terrible at taking video at a distance, eyewitness testimony is still one of the most important bits of evidence we can gather.

Many of the cases you talk about are imo not the best cases, not even close. Roswell perhaps (although not sure why the UFO being on the ground matters), but the best cases are those either imo: in the past where craft could do things no government was capable of, or cases where there were dozens or even hundreds or thousands of witnesses. And there are actually plenty of those.

And it's funny, because those threads actually die very quickly. And when I bring them up, no one can come up with a decent explanation.. and usually dissolves into "mumble mumble black projects" commentary.

Even though I think.. 99.9% of abductions are not abductions.. other than 2 videos, no space station / shuttle has filmed squat, all the crop circles we see now are absolutely man-made, and almost all videos / pictures are mundane and terrestrial objects.. I still think there is visitation, and there is plenty of proof. Some can wait for a UFO to land at the WH or Kremlin and shake hands with Trump or Putin, but I don't need -that- hard of evidence to believe. I think there is already plenty of proof.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You only have to prove one case, and many have been proven to show signs of technology way beyond our ability as far back as the 40's. Even Presidents Bush and Obamah have been asked about UFO's on late night talk shows and said they are not allowed to talk about it! If there was nothing to talk about why the secrecy for things that some say don't exist. They have spent huge sums of money trying to hide nothing!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Someone once said that if there was real proof of something it wouldn't require 10 or 20 'proofs', it would just require one.

If there was any real evidence that a 'light in the sky' or a 'daytime disc' was a non-terrestrial craft being piloted by sentient or intelligent non-terrestrials, we'd know about it.

All we have right now are stories, drawings, and as far as I know there is no evidence of a non-human piloting a craft

Well, there is evidence.. and there is evidence. If one person watches a man shoot another man, and it goes to court, if there is no other evidence other than the eyewitness, will he go to jail? How about 5 people see it, but at night? Chances are higher.. not a slam dunk though. How about 500 people watch it happen? Odds of the guy getting off?

LMAO

When there is no dead body and no gun, the odds of the guy getting off should be pretty high.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Fátima...

Mass hysteria? Mass delusion?

I don't know, what I do know is that up to 100,000 people apparently saw an apparition. I don't know how that many testimonies would work in a court, I honestly don't. I know many did and still do believe in the three Fatima secrets.

Maybe a theologian could argue it was identified, I'm not sure. What I do know is it's a real case of phenomena... 100 years ago, in October. It all allegedly began on May 13th.

Or the Belgian wave, that had a serious amount of witnesses too. Phoenix lights had plenty and like the Belgian wave it share's a lot of disinformation.

Actually all three cases share disinformation, differing accounts and a large amount of witnesses.

Each of those cases are fascinating, the Belgian wave one I always loved. It would seem that incident was actually an ongoing issue. It's the climax of the wave we've all come to know.

Maybe it was NATO covering it's tracks, pretending it wasn't being spooked somehow by let's say meteor showers. You can't fight UFO's... Know what I mean?

Maybe the Catholic church trolled the world with it's architecture it built in Fatima.

Maybe the Phoenix lights were some flares dropped by some idiotic pilots or bad Intel, far too close to a civilian population. The cover up was about stopping headlines like "US Air Force Bombs US City".

Maybe Donald Trump is a real Christian and these days don't look more and more like the end days; And the man ain't coming around.

It's a conspiracy site after all

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: fleabit

LMAO

When there is no dead body and no gun, the odds of the guy getting off should be pretty high.

No U2 spy plane till one was shot down?

The thing about court is it's highly individual, as in case by case, person by person.

Cases can always be reopened too, like when addition evidence appears.

UFO's exist,once they are identified the case is closed and it's no longer a UFO. It's an angle of why the military will always be interested in UFO's.

Because, ya know?
It'll be nice to shoot down a US plane violating your airspace... You need to identity it first though, pointless wasting money on swamp gas.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There is something I find really strange about myself and hard evidence; and tell me if you feel the same way. I believe that UFO's are a real thing, and abduction as well. But here is the weird thing. I am seemingly incapable of seeing a UFO video or Alien video with high clarity without thinking it's fake. The grainier it is the more real it looks but I just can't seem to be able to muster the ability to identify a clear video as real. I'm not sure what the deal is.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There's been so much proof and witnesses for generations. Books, on the radio, on the Internet, prime ministers and military saying it's real, taken aircraft not left. The only thing is the mainstream media hasn't showed acceptance to it being real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join