It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal observations over the past week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I think both of you are missing the point. How do you like your eggs cooked?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

Raw

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm the same way- I tend to respond to what is said and not notice who said it.
This has caused some problems though, like when i disagree strongly with something and the person answers with "I thought we had so much in common, after that last thread, and then you go and say this, I just decided not to talk with you anymore!" And I'm like whaaat? Who are you???

-And you know, I think once in a while, I run across someone who sort of resents this, my not remembering individuals, and tries to make an impact so I'll remember them? A couple times I have had "stalkers" who follow me from thread to thread, trying to provoke a fight with me, and bringing over stuff from different topics. It does make me start to remember their screen name, but then I just start to ignore them. If I see their name in a thread, I keep scrolling without reading what they wrote.

But I think that has only happened on this site with a total of three people.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

It's ine if my (many) faults that has a sticker on it saying "work in progress".

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

Don't worry about it. You probably won't know what I mean unless you've experienced it in some form.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: TerryDon79

You're ATS'ing wrong! You're supposed to 100% disagree with 100% of the members 100% of the time!
That would be too much like hard work. I'm allergic to hard work

I think one of the most interesting things about my ATS visits is how I rarely encounter the same members.

I mean there's a couple gold-level members that post in EVERY thread...but otherwise I am constantly seeing new 'faces.'
Maybe I'm going to the wrong threads? lol

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Don't you wish for the ability to reach through the screen and slap them? I know I do lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: TerryDon79

You're ATS'ing wrong! You're supposed to 100% disagree with 100% of the members 100% of the time!

I think one of the most interesting things about my ATS visits is how I rarely encounter the same members.

I mean there's a couple gold-level members that post in EVERY thread...but otherwise I am constantly seeing new 'faces.'
This is 100% B.S.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Now you're ATS'ing like a pro!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Now you're ATS'ing like a pro!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don't know guys.... I still feel like the level of ATS'ing in this thread is amateur at best.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: logicsoda

It's ine if my (many) faults that has a sticker on it saying "work in progress".

Aye, nobody is perfect. The main thing is that the faults are being worked on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join