It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigi Georgeous held at Dubai airport for being transgender

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sad isn't, it was slaves that build Dubai too. What a shame, but it didn't stop the US filthy Wealthy from investing in that country and from the US helping in 2009 bail them out when the country could no pay their dues.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Poor Gigi...

Guess she was looking for some summer vacations on the hot beaches of Dubai, but will only see the insides of a holding cell.
edit on 10-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Do research?

Why not just listen to Obama and Hillary?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If gender is mental then I'm a kangaroo.

Mentally that's what I identify as on Wednesdays.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: yuppa

UAE are the safe space of the worlds remaining time travelers from the 14th century.

I hate that they BOUGHT allegiance to us.

Wouldnt mind a war with them.....

LOL, right? 2016 not 1016
edit on 10-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That all was just because they don´t have special toilets for special snowflakes in Dubai.
Just to protect him/her from coming into conflicts because of using the wrong, not politically correct toilet...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why would someone put their life in danger like this? Dubai is a Muslim dominated country!

Because Islam is the religion of love?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Hell, USA only accepted Gay Marriage when forced to by SCOTUS, and it's still legal to fire someone in the USA just because they're gay.

Thats categorically false. Research that, and dont be fooled by people's declarations without researching thier statements before regurgitating them elsewhere. Dont pollute

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: babybunnies

Hell, USA only accepted Gay Marriage when forced to by SCOTUS, and it's still legal to fire someone in the USA just because they're gay.

Thats categorically false. Research that, and dont be fooled by people's declarations without researching thier statements before regurgitating them elsewhere. Dont pollute

What's false about that statement?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

You do realize she was set free and sent about her way after being claimed by a man right?

And Mystic. Your Opinion on Gender is wrong. Scientist and also Psychologist know about it more than you do. Gender is not your GENITALS. your genitals are your SEX ORGANS. Gender is how you feel as a SEX. IE mental.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Teikiatsu

She. not a he.Legally and in body she reflects that. Her body reflects what her Gender is now.(genders mental)

I'm happy for him. He can't escape the reality of his biology, and I will not support a mental delusion.

Science trumps your feelings. You can accept it or be shunned by a majority of people around the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join