It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigi Georgeous held at Dubai airport for being transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well well well. Here we have ANOTHER example of the DUBAI immigration system. She didnt even get Into the country at all and they could had just turned her back around but oh no. They have to show their dominance and feel liek big burly men.

Gigi gorgeous held at dubai airport for being transgender

Yes Dubai is SO MODERN and PROGRESSIVE. This is just another Way to get ransom for Someone who they think has alot of money.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Will Smith approves.

UAE is his new favorite country, until America can be ethnically cleansed.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why would someone put their life in danger like this? Dubai is a Muslim dominated country!

Hopefully since this is "high-profile" it will be resolved before whips, lashes, and prison comes about.
edit on 10-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Bad on you, Dubai. But come one, Gigi, you dummy - do not travel to a Arab country where it is illegal to be you!

(According to the article “imitation of women by men” is a crime punishable by up to a year in prison. And by their definition - the one that counts there - Gigi are.)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I don't know about the cleansing part but it is widely speculated that Will Smith is a Scientologist....
And Scientology adhere's to the strict belief that homosexuality is a mental illness and requires "auditing" to solve the problem…
A very Stone Age belief sensibility that is shared with the Islamic UAE...

Anyhow, it is of no surprise to anyone with experience in the Middle East that a transgender woman would be unfairly persecuted....

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Bad on you, Dubai. But come one, Gigi, you dummy - do not travel to a Arab country where it is illegal to be you!

(According to the article “imitation of women by men” is a crime punishable by up to a year in prison. And by their definition - the one that counts there - Gigi are.)

This is WHY you ALWAYS hide a second passport somewhere. Im sure she didnt know the laws of course.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Well well well. Here we have ANOTHER example of the DUBAI immigration system. She didnt even get Into the country at all and they could had just turned her back around but oh no. They have to show their dominance and feel liek big burly men.

What way did those big burly men hold her?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

prolly a holding cell or handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gigi doesn't seem to bright.

Of course, it is criminal here in 'Murica that we don't cater to every whim of muslims. God forbid you ask them to respect you in their countries.

A colleague was telling me how during Ramadan they wouldn't even let Westerners eat during the fast and they were sneaking candy bars in their hotel parking lot to keep from starving. He also told a joke how when he was in Saudia Arabia with a colleague, the hotel check in made a mistake and had them both in same room with one bed (thinking they were a gay couple) when itwas supposed to be two rooms. it raised a few eyebrows until the mistake was corrected.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Glamour models, etc. usually go to Dubai for one reason, and they don't pay their own travel expenses, if you know what I mean.

If a man "hired" this woman to meet him in Dubai, he could have set her up to be caught by the Muslim rule makers, or he just didn't realize she would get caught since her passport describes her as female.

There's no way to prove this woman was going to Dubai to "work" for some rich Muslim man, but, I've been to Dubai a few times, and in the hotels it's very, very common to see these young and glamorous western women on the arms of old and wealthy Arab men.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

My exact sentiment, she should have known better than to think she would be welcome there. Still does not excuse that embarrassment of a region for their primitive, barbaric and sexually oppressive "customs" though.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

misread info delete post.
edit on 10-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Who can blame her for not knowing how hateful muslims are towards women, children and gays when the media and politicians flasely report the opposite?

Anybody daring to tell the truth about islam is instantly branded "islamophobic".

Here is Will Smith gushing about how great islamic dictatorships are just the other day.

“In terms of Islamophobia in America, for me that’s why it’s important to show up,” Smith said. “It’s like I’m in Dubai and I’m having fun and I’m tweeting and sharing pictures, ‘Hey doesn’t look like they hate me, does it?’”

Naive Smith has a transgender, cross-dressing son himself.
edit on 10-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

UAE are the safe space of the worlds remaining time travelers from the 14th century.

I hate that they BOUGHT allegiance to us.

Wouldnt mind a war with them.....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Dubai was a family destination about 3yrs ago.

I refused to go.

It's only a big mall anyway and I like beer.

I would never go and spend money in any muslim country.

$100 mil, cough it up Obama.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

prolly a holding cell or handcuffs.

So does that mean they're a little kinky as well as being big and burly?
edit on 10-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
While I feel bad for her, I do wonder why exactly she thought it would be a good idea to travel to the Middle East.

As a gay person I refuse to set foot in any Islamic nation. I see no point in risking my life to visit a crap hole that has the same sort of touristy things as anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Who nneds to travel to the Middle East when Obama, Hillary and the uni-party globalists are working overtime to bring Middle East islamic hatred and intolerance to Amercia.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Who nneds to travel to the Middle East when Obama, Hillary and the uni-party globalists are working overtime to bring Middle East islamic hatred and intolerance to Amercia.

Are they really though? I mean, they might be, but I'm pretty sure ISIS/Al Queda/Boko Harem etc have hated us for decades and I'm not really sure how Obama and Hillary are bringing islamic hatred and intolerance to America. Letting a few refugees in and censoring people speaking out about Islam, but...I'm just not really seeing it?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Maybe a slight overstretch, but I get the general gist of what you mean.

The New World Order and the globalization efforts of the UN and the USA are what you actually allude to. And yes, you are right, the REAL effect it is having is bringing evil to our once relatively safe doorsteps.

I say relatively safe because we used to have the cold war threat hanging over our heads , but in general we knew who the bad people living among us were , we shared the same culture with them and we thus knew how to avoid them if we were smart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join