It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden In 2008: If Obama ‘Tries To Fool With My Beretta He’s Got A Problem’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In this clip from 2008. Biden threatens Obama with his Beretta. He says something along the lines of, If you come for my guns, you'll have to take it from me". Of course this wasn't a controversy. None of you probably heard of this. I never have until today.

Now the shills are going to say that he was talking about people that claim Obama is going to take their guns, then goes on to say that if Obama comes for them he's got a problem. The point is that it can easily be construed as a threat and really no different than what The Donald said. It just goes to show the power of our Democrat party press.

edit on 10-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

He called for Obama's assassination.

Being Hillary's lover is easy

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I remember it. I also remember Obama saying "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Or Hillary saying if Obama were elected he'd surely be assassinated.

Point is, they all say cringe worthy crap.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

It's only a slip of the tongue when a Democrat does it.
The Liberals have been brushing off what Clinton said in '08 and losing their minds over what Trump said at his rally.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Keep digging, we can always go lower.

What I marvel at the most is how childish tit for tat has become the highest form of political debate in the US. It was stupid when this was pulled on Trump, and its stupid now. It'll be stupid when a video clip of someone else is drudged up to provide the latest volley in this morose match of Quid Pro Quo 2016.

Everyday i become more and more ashamed to be lumped into the category of "American". Please everyone....just stop.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I hope he keeps his open slided Beretta well lubed or it may not go BANG when he wants it to. Nice trigger though. Get a Glock Joe!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not much going on here eh? Why are people SOOOO interested in the media's outrage over innocuous comments from Trump, but these pretty blatant comments towards Obama are no big deal? Obviously the common thread here is the media.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What do you Expect from a Con Man ? Believe that if you want .........Ha ...Ha...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I remember it. I also remember Obama saying "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun". Or Hillary saying if Obama were elected he'd surely be assassinated.

She didn't say that. She said (paraphrased) that she wasn't dropping out of the Democratic primary because, like RFK, Obama could be assassinated.

And for the record, the media pounced on her about it. Especially the left wing media, like this:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have been following this election cycle with a very morbid interest. The sad reality is guys, neither are even remotely close to fit to hold the office of President. They both have an extra large walk-in closet full of skeletons. (Just my two pieces of copper.) They are both just making the divide in this nation larger. Neither of their economic policies are sound. I think TPTB have really stuck it to us this year. The people loose either way in November.
I think we as Americans might want to look to a third party. *Cough cough* Gary Johnson

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Everyday i become more and more ashamed to be lumped into the category of "American". Please everyone....just stop.

I hear you. It almost makes me want to get my own private island and hide from society.

I am thinking Three Mile, you in?

top topics

join