It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks has delivered evidence about Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here it is. Hillary has close ties to the Gülen movement, and was supposedly co conspirator to the failed coup in Turkey. Can she shake this off?

Link

"The file from Congress reveals that there are strong ties between Hillary Clinton and high members of the Islamic cleric in Turkey."

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaninwhite

So...if true, then this means that the US, or to be specific, Hillary Clinton, wanted to overthrow Erdogan because he was getting closer with Russia. Honestly, I still find it hard to believe, but the facts speak for itself.

But, why am I surprised, they are trying to do the same thing with Assad.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaninwhite
Here it is. Hillary has close ties to the Gülen movement, and was supposedly co conspirator to the failed coup in Turkey. Can she shake this off?

Link

"The file from Congress reveals that there are strong ties between Hillary Clinton and high members of the Islamic cleric in Turkey."

While I cannot stand the Demon......this seems just a tad bit B.S.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sorry. That site is so biased my eyes can't even take the sidelines. It's rubbish.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I call BS, there is no PROOF, this might as well be an opinion piece! Trump probably helped write it!

edit on 10-8-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I dont see any links in it to support the main jists of the narrative.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Sorry. That site is so biased my eyes can't even take the sidelines. It's rubbish.

No such thing as bias sources/websites unless it's liberal-leaning.

Anyways - no, nothing will happen to Hillary. Consult the other 15,000+ "she's going down, now!" threads if you don't believe me.

Also - 150,000,000 more votes for Hillary.

Like they say, no such thing as "bad publicity."

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Looks like Putin has moves that are quite spectacular . How did he get the covert CIA to try a coup ? Russia ,with the help of the US has turned the geopolitical/economic apple cart completely over . It is early in the aftermath but if pieces like this are any indication and it is not the only one its not a matter of if but when the west will not be in the East .

Erdogan arrived to Saint Petersburg in the afternoon hours of August 9 and the initial talks were immediately followed by negotiations with various ministers and a press conference, after which the two leaders met with the representatives of Russian and Turkish business circles. The meeting had more than 200 media people accredited that crowded the massive press center that was provided to them. Turkish media called it a “massive surprise” that Erdogan brought a number of ministers along with him, including Minister of Tourism and Culture of Turkey Nabi Avci, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Berat Albayrak, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Faruk Çelik, as well as the Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey Mehmet Simsek. Erdogan has also been accompanied by the head of National intelligence organization Hakan Fidan, whose presence in the delegation Turkish media sources described as “truly unexpected.” However, even before Erdogan’s plane touchdowned in Saint Petersburg, various media sources rushed to provide their assessment of the meeting. In Turkey, all newspapers and sites without exception emphasized the importance of this visit for the further development of the Turkish economy, that suffered a massive blow once Russia introduced travel and trading restrictions in the aftermath of the downing of Russia’s Su-24 over Syria. Journalists have been expressing the hopes of a stable union of the two states being reestablished along with the fruitful cooperation in regional security matters getting a new start, including the fight against terrorism, extremism and organized crime. journal-neo.org...

As to the OP well the Hill gets around and knows where the big bucks are and is a lap dog to that kind of stuff . She is very well connected so thinking she had no knowledge of the Goulinist origination would be silly to think . Her man Bill was part of the Kosovo operation and she was part of the Lybia operation and would know first hand all the dot's in-between .

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Conservativedailypost is about as reliable as the Onion

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Anyways - no, nothing will happen to Hillary. Consult the other 15,000+ "she's going down, now!" threads if you don't believe me.

That is a joke, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So much proof that there nothing in this opinion piece, no facts either, just like all trump threads.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: RomeByFire

That is a joke, right?

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaninwhite

As much as I hate both Clinton and Trump, the source you're referencing is conservative bias. I would suggest finding another unbiased source to back up this accusation.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This is the only source i can find for this. Ok, it is biased, but it is quite diffcult to find completely unbiased sources these days.

I`ll admit this is "thin", and i guess we just have to wait and see if this is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's all in the way you say it.

Is Fethullah Gulen a moderate/liberable practioner of Muslim? most people say he is, even though he may have strong views on western/Christian ideas, or is he a cultist of something different.

Is Erdogan trying to make his secular democracy a muslim state, and hence the attempted coup?
It seems that is indeed what Erdogan is attempting.
Now you can see why Putin has decided to hedge his bets, when it seems that Erdogan is not flavour of the month in western circles, where many see Erdogan as a would be dictator. Putin will simply use Erdogan as long as he is in power.
So even if the coup was done through Gulen by the US government, it would not be in favour of IS.
What that conservative post story is doing is simply making it look good for any incoming Republican president, by making it look like Obama is fraternizing with terrorist Muslims, something that both parties have done for fecking decades.
edit on 10-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
1. The U.S. Military has tried for years to remove the strategic weapons from Turkey.
They remain there because of politicians.

2. NATO / U.S. could get very little cooperation out of the present government.

3. Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO years ago.

4. They are Sunni and oppose Iranian Shiites.

5. They'll only cross comrade Vlad once.

6. A great deal of good can come from this if all the major players make the correct moves.
I wouldn't want bet on that. Remember it is the middle-east after all.

Also the bumbling of Henri J. Barkey as well as the exposure of Mohammed Dahlan ( as a bag man )makes it very interesting.

edit on 10-8-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I still think the whole coup thing was set up just so turkey could take control the of the NATO weapons

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaninwhite

Link

Erdogen was conveniently circling above Turkey in a private jet before and during the failed coup. The coup was staged for Erdogen to weed out rebels who wanted to overthrow him. He sacked and jailed hundreds of secular and liberal judges and clamped down on the people with the military.

If sHillary was involved - she was on his side

top topics

join