It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same culture in a hostel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A long time ago, i back packed to a mystical land.. Australia, the person i travelled with, was used to a better life style. Me i just said, i want it real.. So we travelled the whole coast, and pretty much had our own rooms in each hostel.. But in one, we had to share.. And the most amazing or awkward thing, we met another couple who was born in the same nation.. The policy of this hostel, was peace and quiet and they knew that the only wat this could be acheived was putting people with the same culture in the same place..
It worked, the unwritten rules was followed by both..

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

screw that - i dont travel 1/2 way around the world to meat other brits - i want to meet different people when i travel - thats the point

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

screw that - i dont travel 1/2 way around the world to meat other brits

Is that some kind of Freudian slip and you've just outed yourself as a cannibal?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Please send me your contact details in order that I can send you the bill to have my keyboard cleaned up with all the coffee and snot I have just splurged all over it reading your very sharp and witty comment.

Kindest respects

Lag

a reply to: RitualReality

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Nah I have traveled all over when I was young and got on with everyone bar a couple of German dudes on a train (I was wih some Dutch dudes and things got nasty) I traveled with French, Dutch, Cambodian, Chinese, Canadians, Aussies Italians, Kenyans Indians, Pakistani and those are just some I remember.
Nah If you are alright with folk people are alright with you in my experience.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Nah I have traveled all over when I was young and got on with everyone bar a couple of German dudes on a train (I was wih some Dutch dudes and things got nasty) I traveled with French, Dutch, Cambodian, Chinese, Canadians, Aussies Italians, Kenyans Indians, Pakistani and those are just some I remember.
Nah If you are alright with folk people are alright with you in my experience.

Its all down to just respecting each other and each others differences...

You are bang on with your reply.

Warmest

Lag

new topics

top topics

join