It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help with a creative idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would like to make a comic that says : If we build it they wont come...
Ok so it is already a dull Tshirt with the Donalds face...

How I want the comic to look is this:

Top half of picture:

A picture of sleepy, bored border patrol agents...and the wall...

Bottom half:

An underground network of tunnels in full dusty traffic flow coming and going from Mexico. Big dump trucks with USD spilling out with a few strays swirling about headed into Mexico, more large trucks headed towards the US filled with kilos of pot and others with poppies and still more with arms, legs and people crunched in headed also into the US. A few people walking or strolling or taking a siesta along the tunnels, lovers kissing goodbye for the day...

Ok I realize it is politically incorrect, but I know we have some great artists that may wish to tackle this for me...

Also, a few cashes of weapons either in or out in some vehicles...

Just a funny idea...

edit on pm831pmTue, 09 Aug 2016 22:14:28 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Is this the bit when I bring in the Mandela Effect and tell you the film quote is "if you build it HE will come" not THEY.

I think it still works anyway. If it goes against political correctness it usually means it's a good idea
edit on Wednesdayam101631Wed, 10 Aug 2016 04:16:22 -0500162016-08-10T04:16:22-05:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

join