It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I figured he was the source as soon as Wikileaks stated they were offering a reward for information leading to a conviction in his death....This just further supports that notion.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah this just hit our news here in Australia as well (online) so far.

Whoa!

I hope this also leads to a severe look into all the mysterious deaths surrounding the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hm. Assange is a strange one.

Snopes says its Sorcha Faal material, at least the whole "going to the FBI" link. (And this person is a known hoaxer, for those who do not know.) Snopes: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich

Rich was the second deceased individual "connected" to Clinton by WhatDoesItMean.com and the third inaccurately reported as endangered by the candidate. The same outlet falsely claimed hacker Guccifer (Marcel Lazăr Lehel) was missing and presumed dead after he purportedly hacked into Clinton's e-mail, and just prior to that the site claimed former UN official John Ashe had been murdered on the eve of his providing scheduled testimony against Clinton. Guccifer was confirmed alive and well by officials at the facility in which he was housed, and a federal prosecutor's office affirmed Ashe's legal troubles were in no way connected to Clinton.

A common thread between the three rumors was a blogger known by the nom de plume "Sorcha Faal." RationalWiki describes Faal's WhatDoesItMean.com conspiracy site as "sensational" and "outrageous":

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

While it's true police maintain an open investigation into Seth Rich's death, the claim connecting him to Hillary Clinton was the third of its sort to emerge from the same conspiracy-monger in mid-2016. All those rumors were variations on the long-circulating (and false) "body bags" claims that the Clintons habitually do away with once-loyal associates turned political liabilities. Prior to publishing the trio of Clinton-related fabrications, the same site and blogger held that President Obama had ordered the military to nuke the city of Charleston (which didn't happen), that Rear Admiral Rick Williams was fired because he revealed Obama's purchase of a mansion in Dubai (Williams was actually terminated for misconduct), and that Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama were enmeshed in a potentially conflict-starting dispute over the practices of the Monsanto agribusiness corporation.

So, Assange is a different source who seems to be fanning the anti-Clinton conspiracy flames. He doesn't come out and say "Clinton did it" but implies it indirectly. He says his "Sources are concerned when that kind of thing happens." Meaning what? This could easily be interpreted as his Sources buying into the FBI informant rumor and being scared.

Assange backtracks a bit and claims there is no conclusion but its being investigated.

So - Sources are concerned that a 27 year old DNC staffer was POSSIBLY killed on the way to a FALSELY THEORIZED FBI meeting, the rumor of which was started by the ever-entertaining Sorcha Faal.

Seth Conrad's girlfriend was on the phone with him at the time of the murder. He told her he was on his way home, according to police. This alone indicates he was not headed to the FBI office to give testimony. It was also late Saturday night - the FBI office is not open then. ???

Highly specious of Assange. Could it be another dirty hit by him? To what end??
edit on 9-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I'm thinking October Surprise.

This thing is building to something BIG like that.
Expect to hear more about a company called 'Energy Pioneer Solutions'.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

The TV said it was Russia and Trump who hacked the DNC a day after the leaks, they must have evidence of that but have chosen not to disclose it, which is strange, because proof of that would surely sink Trump. there is no proof but many many insinuations and assumptions. The TV has since focused on others new items about the candidates and not much is raised about this accusation much, any more.

Today, the founder of a non-MSM-aligned media outlet has suggested that the hack was a DNC staffer, who just happened to be found murdered under strange circumstances a few days after the leak.

Again, Occams razor.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You mean these guys:

?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Notice the 'Hillary poor health' narrative is simultaneously developing alongside this one.

Exit Strategy being generated?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The timing of this is interesting what with Snowden's 'It's Time' tweet.

I don't figure Wikileaks has money to waste on random crime rewards. And Assange has been getting interviewed on tv an awful lot the past few days.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm just getting tired of Assange and Wikileaks pussyfooting around. Just release it all dammit and let's get on with it. There's just too much at stake. How many more people need to die?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This begs the question ... who is seeing to Assange's security?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I disagree. If they have something and they are aiming to affect an outcome politically with it, clearly they are aiming at the DNC at present.

The way the media buries things, this has to be released and timed in such a way that the press cannot cover it up by manufacturing something and ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You mean these guys:

?

Absolutely.
Much of what was just announced tonight has been discussed and speculated upon in this most excellent thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to admit (from your chart) Kim Samuels is a new face to this story.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong
www.youtube.com...

I watched this earlier and it made me wonder if Wikileaks is also "investigating" these other 4 mysterious deaths.

-Shawn Lucas
-Victor Thorne
-Joe Montano
-John Ash

I think this thread is going to get really interesting...

( I hope I posted the YouTube video correctly )

Here ya go.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If it's possible for the media to cover it up or ignore it - then it's nothing to begin with. Just spin or business as usual. At least not anything we haven't heard before.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Thank you, I recalled that we had tracked a lot of this down already in that thread.

Very interesting now that things seem to be developing rapidly, no?

Yes Kim Samuels is a new name, and I had forgotten the Mark Weiner had died on his way to the DNC; also related or not I am wondering.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This begs the question ... who is seeing to Assange's security?

The Ecuadorian embassy police and Assange himself by way of a probably massive trove of dead man's switch material.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seth Rich in all probability had the passwords.

I read they were very simple such as "Obamain__"

He did not have to hack.....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

After all they coined the term "suicided".

I prefer the term "Breitbarted".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You mean these guys:

?

ALL were Clinton and DNC cronies, Bill C's girls, etc.---with direct links from several directions straight to Seth Rich.
Jane Coats Eckert (From Chart/part owner of EPS) with Bill Clinton

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My question is.. how is Julian Assange not dead?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join