It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All These GOPers Turning Their Backs To Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by sirlancelot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Snarl

Whatever it takes to keep trump from getting in office is their stance. He won the primary.....by a wide margin. As in no contest.

This clearly goes against the will of the republican voters and they should lose all status and any office held immediately.

I know we're not as free as well should be but government is still of, by and for!

To be fair he has talked more since then lol and promoted a handful of liberal policies, if he had kept his mouth shut I would agree.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I too think a proven liar and corrupted criminal with a very lingering body trail would have a hard time being elected...however when handed the keys by the globalism powers that be you get a massive propaganda and spin machine. You also get the edge of being able to manipulate digital votes in key locals. I saw this happen more than one election first hand.

Btw how much do they pay per post...i would love the extra income and could possibly stomach the disgust to make a buck posting online. U2U me with some links.
edit on 9-8-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It cracks me up about how much weight the MSM think these people have with other voters.

Do these people have little armies of voters at their command?

These idiots have just signed their own pink slips. Long time coming too.

Like Will Smith said in Dubai about "cleansing" Trump and his supporters.

I wonder how much traction that will get in the press.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Snarl
I think they've merely written themselves off. Turning their backs is a last ditch effort. As soon as Trump's elected, he's gonna to kill them off one-by-one.There's this List that's got a bunch of 'former' whoever. There's Paul Ryan (out for himself and the NWO), the NWO Bush's, Lindsay "I've never been married" Graham, Mitt 'Pretty Boy Loser to Obama' Romney, and L'il Marco.

You're gonna start hearing a lot about these guys in the press because the left-wing MSM would have promoted any one of them any day against their queen apparent. They'd never stand a chance against Hillary's political machine. Apparently, the Don can hang even with Hillary even when she's spending $52M to 1 against him.

Trump ... Landslide ... November.

Why don't they support Johnson in the Libertarian party then? Theoretically, Libertarianism is Conservatism is Republicanism? or close enough compared to Hillary?

Gary Johnson is not a Libertarian. He is a TPP supporting progressive.

And an open border stoner CFR lover.

Practically perfect for potus!

Almost as good as Evan! lol!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Bush family crime lackeys might all just be a tad worried about wearing the color orange if Trump is elected,all attacks are based on fear...fear of what?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Trump mentioned the 50 GOPers who said he is a security risk in a recent speech, and in Trumpean fashion, he said they attacked him because they know Trump isn't going to hire them. I wager the fear of economic loss is the primary concern for most of these crooks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're one of the wise voices on the boards. I linked "The 50" in the OP. A lot of them have the title 'former' in front of their titles, but they're still drawing money in the old way. Pretty sure Trump knows how that works and I'm pretty sure he can cut the flow the moment he is seated behind the desk.

'They' will be sorry if that day comes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Lost
Hahahaha
Thats really funny
Can hillary sign bills from a jail cell?

You think that will happen? Only if you are writing a screenplay.

Well, somebody is writing this screenplay.
With new lines being added daily.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
DNC fallout -
People calling her out on lying about lying -
Benghazi parents suing her -
Dad of Terrorist mass murderer comes invited to her campaign, and the media actually pays attention -
And Trump did not bite -
U.S. Asset Iran Nuclear Scientist she outed is hanged -

Just one week in the headlines of Hillary...

It's scary that you're right. Just one week. Can you imagine four years of that schizz?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ah, second hand information, i.e., hearsay and unsubstantiated.

Lisa Bardack is a Board Certified Internist. She is not Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology. Not too many people care about how Hillary's bowels are working. We are more concerned about the episodes of her pretending to be a space cadet going OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! at the balloons. Show us a report from a Board Certified Neurologist and give us something to eat crow about. Until then, I will have the lobster please.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: amazing

I think they've merely written themselves off. Turning their backs is a last ditch effort. As soon as Trump's elected, he's gonna to kill them off one-by-one.There's this List that's got a bunch of 'former' whoever. There's Paul Ryan (out for himself and the NWO), the NWO Bush's, Lindsay "I've never been married" Graham, Mitt 'Pretty Boy Loser to Obama' Romney, and L'il Marco.

You're gonna start hearing a lot about these guys in the press because the left-wing MSM would have promoted any one of them any day against their queen apparent. They'd never stand a chance against Hillary's political machine. Apparently, the Don can hang even with Hillary even when she's spending $52M to 1 against him.

Trump ... Landslide ... November.

Why don't they support Johnson in the Libertarian party then? Theoretically, Libertarianism is Conservatism is Republicanism? or close enough compared to Hillary?

Gary Johnson is not a Libertarian. He is a TPP supporting progressive.

Are you sure? He seems a lot more Libertarian that either Hillary or Trump. Look at his platform...keeping in mind that no one candidate is ever perfect.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

In our local news, a few local top Republican representatives - State, local, etc. (mostly the ones who have been in office for a long time) - have come out publicly saying that they will not vote for Trump.

Each one of these announcements is followed by a flood of news article comments and FB comments slamming the rep, with people saying that their true colors are showing, saying that they will never vote for them again, saying that the people want Trump and they don't want the rep, etc.

These people are throwing their careers away. Even if Trump somehow does not win, people will not forget that these people have shown that they care more about their establishment than they do about the people.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just one week. Can you imagine four years of that schizz?

It would be the Clinton White house all over again on
steroids, literally.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
...and the MSM had scores of "experts" warning against the Brexit and look at how that turned out. It's a brave new world in which voters everywhere have had their fill of corrupt media and career politicians telling them how they will vote. Trump's numbers in November will shock a lot of people, believe that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
voters everywhere have had their fill of corrupt media and career politicians

That's the heavy hammer hitting the nail right through the board.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It could happen and should of happened long ago,and if and when it does all her supporters will have conducted social suicide as far as politics

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Let's see ...

Trump gives another barely coherent "speech" about knowledgable experienced individuals who recognize him for the barely literate blathering numbskull that he is ... and of course, the Trumpeting Faithful here read that as sure signs that they were all disappointed that he didn't give them a job.

Sometimes, I truly wonder if some of you are serious. If so, I have VASTLY overestimated intellectual capacities on the part of several here.

Trump is "supported" by about 25-35% of the voting public, at best. He's being left further behind daily in every meaningful poll and measure. Yeah, yeah, I know, you can discount all media, all polls, all indications to the contrary of your pet beliefs, but the facts remain ... Trump probably won't even MAKE IT 'til November.

Of course, then we'll get to hear for the next four years that Hillary stole the Presidency. I see that's already being set up.

I invite any one of you to actually go look at one of Trump's "speeches" and then come here and claim it's not circuitous, blundering nonsense.

edit on 10-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join