It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more humanoid sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i was looking on michaels swords old blog and found this :thebiggeststudy.blogspot.com.br...
enjoy!
some samples:

1973, Springfield, IL. This is a tale from the Timmerman files. This is an elderly lady who was walking her dog outside her house and getting an object she needed, when she saw a slow-moving light in the sky. Shortly, a little man just appeared floating in the air beside her. He had on a black coverall with a pointed hood. His face was ghastly pale. His feet seemed pointed. He smirked at her. Unnerved, she decided to brazen it out and kept walking as if he wasn't there. Shortly he just vanished. Interview by John Timmerman, CUFOS.

1936, Kazakhstan. A teenage girl was going home in the snow. Ahead in the air a dark object was approaching. It was a man-like figure, normal height, dressed entirely in black, and seen only in profile. It had on a helmet and a napsack, and held its arms tightly to its sides. Then it suddenly changed to come directly at her. Now she saw that it had no features, only a black surface. It emitted a rumbling sound. The girl panicked and ran. Turning to look, the thing had vanished.H UMCAT; from Rubtsov in FSR.

1920, Nontron, France. A bunch of young people returning from a dance, when near a small woods, noticed a lighted area in the sky. That area was a group of beings of small stature moving through the air producing musical sounds. The scene was pleasing to view and not frightening. You could see the beings' legs move about and fiery colored balls move along with them. HUMCAT from an unpublished Ms..

edit on 9-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
S+F!

Interesting find.
Imagine how many sightings have happened over the thousands of years of human history that are now forgotten in time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Amazing huh

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
no comments?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Whats there to comment on. I clicked the link and its a bunch of drawings from what looks to be the 70s, from an article written in 2011.

I mean, not down playing the topic, just don't think there's much to discuss.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
no comments?

Fear of ridicule, or just find it interesting as I did. You got my S&F.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
this isnt a joke those are the real "aliens" if you think they are a bunch of bug eyed grey men think twice

well im not saying the greys arent one of them
edit on 11-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

join