It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Michael Morell bashes Trump for being dangerous..then says this..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They should extradite him to Syria. Pretty sure Al-Assad could think of a suitable punishment...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: UKTruth

I shared the below post earlier in the week when he first came out slamming Trump and endorsing Hillary...

Starting with Wikipedia, it took 3 minutes to learn that Michael Morrell, the author of this endorsement, works for Beacon Global Strategies with 3 partners, and all 4 of them are hoping to be appointed to high level positions by Ms. Clinton should she be elected.

Interesting - God forbid this guy ever gets a role back in any govt organisation... or any organisation for that matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: jhn7537

He's also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

Maybe he could gather up a mercenary army from their membership and head on over to the Middle east and kick some arse and take names.. As long as he doesn't have any chance of putting our folks serving the country in harms way for his evil whims..

CFR.. why does that not surprise me....

He's now made RT news. I'd be surprised if this complete psycho hasn't caused some an international crisis with his calls for terrorism and war crimes.

www.rt.com...

What a surprise that a google search of Michael Morell brings up none of this...
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why would ANYBODY trust ANYTHING that a person with any connection to the CIA says? Along with mossad they are the biggest threat to truth and freedom on this planet.

Their job is deception. Why do you listen to them?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Michael J. Morell, Is supporting the party that appointment him. Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's the link to the whole show if anyone has the stomach. I didn't. He's been on the Charlie Rose show many times, and although I used to have respect for Rose, I don't any longer after watching his morning show a few times. He's a a true stooge of the CFR.

charlierose.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Former CIA Director Michael Morell has grabbed the headlines this week for endorsing Clinton and bashing Donald Trump as dangerous. The NYT were of course delighted to pick up the story as were many other outlets:

A former top official in the CIA is not only endorsing Hillary Clinton, but bashing Donald Trump as a potential threat to national security. "The character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief," writes Michael J. Morell, former acting director and deputy director of the CIA, in The New York Times.

While praising the qualifications of Clinton, a former secretary of State, Morell hits Trump for "obvious need for self-aggrandizement," his lack of government experience and "his routine carelessness with the facts." Trump's praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin comes in for special criticism. "In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation," Morell wrote. T

Trump, who has said the U.S. should strive for better relations with Russia, says the problem is the Obama administration foreign policy. "Obama's disastrous judgment gave us ISIS, rise of Iran, and the worst economic numbers since the Great Depression!" he tweeted.

Trump's running mate, Mike Pence, dismissed CIA complaints as pure politics. "I suppose this is the same CIA that told the president that ISIS was the JV team," Pence said on NBC's Today show.

Trump responded directly (of course)... with a customary tweet:

Michael Morell, the lightweight former Acting Director of C.I.A., and a man who has made serious bad calls, is a total Clinton flunky!

Then Morell, when interviewed, said this. Watch it and ask yourself who it is that is really dangerous. One might even say a psychopath. This is the man who calls Clinton qualified. If that is his judgement, based on what he clearly thinks constitutes 'qualification' then the world is in big big trouble.

Be afraid be very very afraid. It makes me feel physically sick listening to him. He shows just why America has become the most evil country in the world.

F that guy and all his neocon pals!
What part of the message did these idiots not get?
People voted for obama to get out soldiers out of the me.
People voted for bernie and trump for the same readon.
ALOT OF THE US POPULATION WANTS US OUT OF THE ME!
We do not want anyone to pay anymore prices.
Enough blood has been spilled over there. Enough money has been wasted over there.
F the neocons and their endless 1984 war in eurasia!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is bull crap. In case anyone is asleep Obama hasn't even been running military event while in office. He just rubber stamps whatever the hell the CIA wants.

Thats why all these CIA folks are flapping......Trump is threating to take charge of the thing.

And when did the CIA suddenly become someone objective to listen to for liberals and democrats? Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
They should extradite him to Syria. Pretty sure Al-Assad could think of a suitable punishment...

Assad needs to go by-by.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Trump is carefully allowing these Traitors to our Country to Reveal Themselves Publicly , Bad Move . His recent Statement concerning this matter is a Brilliant Tactic , and will make his job of Reshaping the Politics in Washington much Easier come Jan. 2017 when he Officially takes Office . The 50 Thieves will Pay for their Disloyalty to the American People once they are All Exposed for Who they Really Are .

“' The names on this letter are the ones the American people should look
to for answers on why the world is a mess, and we thank them for coming
forward so everyone in the country knows who deserves the blame for
making the world such a dangerous place,' the Trump camp responded." That's right. They are the warmongers, the puppeteers of Obama and George W. Bush, the architects of our police state, the ones who set up the scam under Bush to offshore our jobs and wreck the national economy. They contemptuously started war after war, believing themselves to be exceptional, the chosen of the chosen, the very heart of a fascist cabal that has destroyed our Constitution and attempted to install an authoritarian state replete with the echoes of goosestepping Brown Shirts heard in the distance, and stirred on by the faint memory of an assassinated president and murdered challengers to their reign. One after another the pillars of democracy have fallen to their efforts, theirs the cabal of Buchwalter's and Himmler's without end having no connection to the real America whatsoever. They are the ones Eisenhower and Kennedy warned us about, their victory still within reach, its outward facade of scintillating Americana and rousing good cheer deceiving the many into believing it's just business as usual when the next whistle blower dies, the next government is taken captive, the next manufactured crisis in the world signals American involvement is imminent...and devastating.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I used to really like Charlie Rose - a very gifted interviewer who is usually well-informed on the topic at hand. Over the last 2 years I have seen his true colors coming through as he relentlessly backs the administration and Hillary while never giving air time to opposing views.
Where do they get psychos like this guy to work at the CIA?
Children who admit to similar thoughts of violence are put away and drugged in to a stupor.
This guy they give the reigns of power and a $300,000 salary.
Talk about a major disconnect!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Sure Morell is a monster…Hillary is a monster…and so is Trump
Just illustrates the condition of the country that we have a choice between monsters
If you think Trump is any better than him your deluded.
Remember Trump wants to murder relatives of terrorists
Openly waterboard
As for this nut…This guy is a demon in the flesh
remember this nut was the top guy in the CIA.
They still think like this and these are the lunatics that have been running the country since and before 911

That's about it in a nutshell, in any case Morell has gone...resigned, possibly with a bit of a shove, since he is a veteran of 33 years...idiot. So, currently, he want's to do in Putin...like all by himself

Anyway, he's on that show a lot, probably in the role of CIA correspondent, and probably moving into TV that way.
Sure he can rattle on about Putin and Assad and Al Qaeda as enemies, when it's pretty obvious that he, and people like him made them enemies. But he is not the C.I.C. even though he talks like he is. I think any future President should think long and hard just how much leverage the CIA should have, these guys talk like they are running the show...maybe they are, but who for?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Its amazing the motivation people have when it is someone they dont agree with.

You think youre 100% on the correct side. Those who think differently, do they think theyre just as right? Or do some folks understand that their line of thinking might not be as 'right' as they thought.

I wonder if a thread like this is seven made if hes endorsing trump

You can bet the farm it would be made. By the left of course.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, the next time I refer to 'warpigs', keep this gimp in mind, he is a tool of the elite - surpassing term limits to ensure warpigs can keep warpigging.

Warpigs are killing the planet.

#WarpigsLivesDon't#inMatter

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
There was a thread on this site not long ago lamenting the fact that kings no longer lead their armies into battle. Now they just stage a reason to rile the people up and send impoverished people to their deaths for profit.

I wish it were mandatory to lead by example.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: JacKatMtn
There was a thread on this site not long ago lamenting the fact that kings no longer lead their armies into battle. Now they just stage a reason to rile the people up and send impoverished people to their deaths for profit.

I wish it were mandatory to lead by example.

If something were truly important enough to go to war over then the leaders should be right up in the front lines.
Lead by example, not by decree.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Do you ever notice that government workers, especially those high up are weaselly looking wimps? Look at the psychotic stuff he says, nonchalantly calling for murder and destruction without even thinking about it.

This guy needs to be locked up with the rest of the violent criminals at the top.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am still amused by the fixation of someone's character as if their own issues somehow negates the issues with Trump. I'm not worried about the former CIA director.. he isn't running for POTUS. Not am I worried about the dozens of other people Trump supporters attack who have dared to say something negative about the moron billionaire trying to play President. They are not running for POTUS either. I am worried about those running. And sadly neither are qualified.

Sorry to burst your political bubbles.. but Clinton not being qualified doesn't magically make Trump a good candidate. Trump is equally an idiot and unfit to serve for his own reasons.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I heard he's looking for a job under Hillary.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I used to really like Charlie Rose - a very gifted interviewer who is usually well-informed on the topic at hand. Over the last 2 years I have seen his true colors coming through as he relentlessly backs the administration and Hillary while never giving air time to opposing views.
Where do they get psychos like this guy to work at the CIA?
Children who admit to similar thoughts of violence are put away and drugged in to a stupor.
This guy they give the reigns of power and a $300,000 salary.
Talk about a major disconnect!

Or an inside look into the minds of those in charge. For them this is reasonable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join