It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

(Washington DC) – Judicial Watch today released 296 pages of State Department records, of which 44 email exchanges were not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to 171 of new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department

The new documents reveal that in April 2009 controversial Clinton Foundation official Doug Band pushed for a job for an associate. In the email Band tells Hillary Clinton’s former aides at the State Department Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin that it is “important to take care of [Redacted]. Band is reassured by Abedin that “Personnel has been sending him options.” Band was co-founder of Teneo Strategy with Bill Clinton and a top official of the Clinton Foundation, including its Clinton Global Initiative.

Well, well, well, what do we have here?

I know there's a certain poster who has made it plain that he does not think it a big deal if Hillary Clinton, while Secretary of State, was acting as a representative for the Clinton Foundation or the Clinton Global Initiative. Well the government does not share his opinion on that matter:

Clinton’s top aides’ favors for and interactions with the Clinton Foundation seem in violation of the ethics agreements that Hillary Clinton agreed to in order to be appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State. For example, Secretary of State-designate Hillary Clinton on January 5, 2009, in a letter to State Department Designated Agency Ethics Official James H. Thessin:

“For the duration of my appointment as Secretary if I am confirmed, I will not participate personally and substantially in any particular matter involving specific parties in which The William J. Clinton Foundation (or the Clinton Global Initiative) is a party or represents a party….”

I think her record shows that she did indeed participate in matters "involving specific parties in which The William J. Clinton Foundation (or the Clinton Global Initiative) is a party or represents a party….”

Judicial Watch

Now, let's see what kind of spin emerges...
edit on 9-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added clarification on when Hillary was acting as Secretary of State.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Clinton’s top aides’ favors for and interactions with the Clinton Foundation seem in violation of the ethics agreements that Hillary Clinton agreed to in order to be appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State.

At this point she could have sold off Montana to the Chinese and put the proceeds into the Clinton Foundation coffers and she will not get charged. People like her are above the law and can skirt the line between what we all know is morally right and what is illegal.

edit on 9-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yup..

More lies from Hillary exposed and more conflicts of interests.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Although these emails enlarge the popular indictment of Madam Clinton, I suspect that they will not amount to anything much. Her handlers and controllers have covered Mrs. Clinton in old-fashion toxic Teflon.

But I do hope that there is a day of reckoning for the Clintons and their friends the Bushes, but I especially hope for that day of reckoning for those behind the scenes whose money and power dictate what the Clintons and Bushes have done and will do.

I hope the USA will add an anti-dynastic amendment to their Constitution so that only one family member per family may occupy high office in the Executive branch and the Senate during a fixed number of years... perhaps 50 years. Your country was built on a rejection of dynastic rule, but since the middle part of the 20th century the USA has been marching ever onward to the dynastic reigns of selected families.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Teneo:

Mukety

TENEO HOLDINGS LLC

Teneo founders:
Declan Kelly (search Blackstone, relevant later)
Douglas J. Band
Paul Keary
Company Number: 4883596
Incorporation Date: 12 October 2010 (over 5 years ago)
Company Type: Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction: Delaware (US)
Agent Name: THE CORPORATION TRUST COMPANY
Agent Address: CORPORATION TRUST CENTER, WILMINGTON, DE, 19801
Directors / Officers: THE CORPORATION TRUST COMPANY, agent
opencorporates.com...

edit on 9-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added mukety link

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
www.muckety.com...

Who isn't doing business with the Clinton Foundation?
edit on 9-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Clinton’s top aides’ favors for and interactions with the Clinton Foundation seem in violation of the ethics agreements that Hillary Clinton agreed to in order to be appointed and confirmed as Secretary of State.

At this point she could have sold off Montana to the Chinese and put the proceeds into the Clinton Foundation coffers and she will not get charged. People like her are above the law and can skirt the line between what we all know is morally right and what is illegal.

Just give it some time.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Here is an interesting one.

You know, this George Soros:

top topics

join