It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello, haven't been on in a while.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey everyone, been going through some things so I haven't had much time to post, I thought I would jump back in and let everyone know I'm ok, I was in a car accident, I'm alittle bruised up but still kicking... Never the less, it appears the world is still thoroughly coming unhinged, or perhaps it's always been this way and it's a matter of perspective. I'm currently at the Dallas library near el centro college where the shootings took place, let me just tell you Dallas is a solemn place at this point in time. One of the officers ( officer Patrick Zamarripa) I had brief encounters with while riding the DART train and he was always smiling and a happy person. With all that said, hope everyone's well see y'all around.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Glad you are OK and getting back to normal.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Sorry about the accident mate. Glad to see you back.

Here, wrap yer laughing gear around a sausage sanger,

Missed ya mate,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good to hear from and glad to hear you're OK. I'm sorry to hear that things have touched you personally. That's never a nice realization.

Your voice has been missed, but real life is always more important. Take care of yourself!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's horrible. There I kiss your outchie outch and it will go away.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hey Tech good to know you're still around.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome back, glad you are ok. Car accidents are so scary, they can really change you for a while! I hope you have a swift recovery.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Wait a second. Now that you've mentioned it, there wasn't much islamophobia around lately...

Kidding, hope the crash wasn't your fault and you'll drown in cash due to some dumb aholes lack of driving skills. Otherwise pipe up, mate! Glad you're fine either way, cya around.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So good to see you TeX, i was thinking about you the other day wondering if you were doing alright.

I'm so glad your Ok and doing better!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good to see you are back.

I PM'd SDB yesterday since I hadn't seen you on, hopefully she gave you the message.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hey man I'm glad you're okay, I didn't even realize how much I missed that cheeky smile on the boards until just now!

... not that we talk often, I just silently agree with you a lot lol ...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Get better, sir...I've been in a couple car accidents, one pretty bad (for my car) but I walked away from it just fine. Even so, the concussion and just general aches and pains can take a while.

The world will still be spiraling out of control when you return.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about that! But thank goodness you're okay! Welcome back, good sir!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Like a bad penny and all that.

In all seriousness though, glad to hear from you old chap.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hope you get well.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you sir I hope to contribute a fresh atheist, socially liberal, politically conservative viewpoint

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Good to see you're alive fella, noticed I hadn't seen you in a while.

Modern car safety standards are fantastic aren't they, my son rolled his car in March, it was flattened and he had to kick the windshield to get out, how the # he escaped with no injuries I have no idea....aside from safe modern construction lol

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hey brother, thank you for the sausage.. If they look like that in the land down under I might have to head that direction, and I say all of that in the most heterosexual way possible.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's always good to hear from you and thank you!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hope there is no soft muscle damage because that is the worst! In some ways that damage lasts the longest.

Hey, we all need a break from ATS every now and then for what ever reason! Sorry yours involved sudden vehicular violence.

Welcome back to the mad house (although Dallas sounds like it is the real deal too)!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join