It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA: Declassified-Documents : Report Air Force Security Office

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
S&F I'm shocked that there aren't members all over this saying it's disinformation, a hoax, or gods know what else. Maybe all the disinfo agents are too busy with the Trump Clinton side show. Thanks for posting this, very cool.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
S&F I'm shocked that there aren't members all over this saying it's disinformation, a hoax, or gods know what else. Maybe all the disinfo agents are too busy with the Trump Clinton side show. Thanks for posting this, very cool.

Thanks!

It's so many corroborated reports... it would probably just be easier for someone to derail the thread... so to get back on topic... how about all those crazy UFOS ... you think they are alien or what ??

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 11165

From what he said he also had something to do with he beginnings of GPS systems. At least getting e things set up for the space part of it. From the way he talked government technology and what NASA has/had is at least 20 years ahead of what we know. Really from what he was saying it was way more than 20 years. With so many military bases in VA including Oceana naval air station it would not surprise me that some kind of testing of flight technology happens. VA also has a CIA training camp a couple hours if that up the road from Oceana.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi

From what he said he also had something to do with he beginnings of GPS systems. At least getting e things set up for the space part of it. From the way he talked government technology and what NASA has/had is at least 20 years ahead of what we know. Really from what he was saying it was way more than 20 years. With so many military bases in VA including Oceana naval air station it would not surprise me that some kind of testing of flight technology happens. VA also has a CIA training camp a couple hours if that up the road from Oceana.

^I heard something like that too, that we are always like 20-50 years behind. My logic always thought of that as a snowballing thing rather than consistent gap (just as one tech leads to another). But even if we are just 50 years or so apart from another segment of society we would have to be considered two different civilizations...

if you have a corded rotary phone and a globe ... and I have google glass and google earth we are no longer a part of the same civilization; imagine what must be out there that separates the elite civ from us especially if it is more of a snow ball thing

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Probably because it's not new to us disinfo agents , these documents have been discussed here several times before and hold no hidden secrets , if they did they wouldn't have been declassified.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi

William Tompkins a 93yo ex navy has some very interesting information verifying much of this and more. There are a series of audio interviews on Rense and i was so fascinated I have listened to all but the last couple. He seems entirely credible and would be great if someone made a thread on his info. I am not really knowledgeable enough on the subject.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Probably because it's not new to us disinfo agents , these documents have been discussed here several times before and hold no hidden secrets , if they did they wouldn't have been declassified.

If you are so well versed with all these documents, why would you single yourself out as a person of disinformation instead of someone who has beat us all to the punch that the UFO phenomenon is very real?

Seems like you would be better served as an ambassador to that truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The UFO phenomenon is real , unfortunately there is no evidence in the public domain that links things in the sky people can't readily identify with any off world intelligence.
If the government has files that do that you can be sure they will not release them to the likes of you or I.

Sadly that is the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The UFO phenomenon is real , unfortunately there is no evidence in the public domain that links things in the sky people can't readily identify with any off world intelligence.
If the government has files that do that you can be sure they will not release them to the likes of you or I.

Sadly that is the truth.

^ Part of the stagnation of growth with this topic is not having the masses on board with the fact the the UFO phenomenon is not a theory or hoax. There are certainly elements in these documents that more than suggest that the phenomenon is intelligently controlled and not by our current civilization. I don't care if it turns out to be mermaids or chupacabras controlling them. But we should definitely be all in with resources trying to figure out the root to this intelligence. Especially considering it's a widespread belief that we are the only highly intelligent civ on the block

To me it's even more incredible if the answer can be found right under our nose; and more realistic that it is in space just based on more unknown... well 'space'

It's still a topic laughed off by the media disregarded by elected officials and played down by some of our smartest 'know it alls'

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

well, it's governmental documents detailing UFO sightings. . . . . Most people that truly do not believe in the reality might have there minds blown by reading this report.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

well, it's governmental documents detailing UFO sightings. . . . . Most people that truly do not believe in the reality might have there minds blown by reading this report.

^yeah that's what I was trying to say... better said

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There are many reports available both governmental and not that people could find mind blowing but as interesting as some of those reports are none that I'm aware of could be classed of evidence for ET visitation.

I wish it were different but as it stands absence of evidence seems to be evidence of absence.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes, some UFO's are definitely physical craft crewed by "Aliens" (flesh and blood beings from other star systems) some are interdimensional flesh and blood beings, Some are non organic entities from other realities/dimensions etc. Some ufo's are probably time travelers (human and otherwise) and some (black triangles) are possibly Terrestrial in nature, either products of Black projects and or a breakaway civilization. And some UFO's are possibly even the remnants of pre great flood highly advanced ancient human civililizations. Though that last one is probably not very likely it's still a possibility. I do not believe for one second that advanced human civilization started only around 5,000 years ago.

edit on 9-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well pal, the # I've seen was NOT local if you get my meaning, and I've had some real personal and up close experiences, so did my Mother.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There are many reports available both governmental and not that people could find mind blowing but as interesting as some of those reports are none that I'm aware of could be classed of evidence for ET visitation.

I wish it were different but as it stands absence of evidence seems to be evidence of absence.

^Wait a minute, you sound pretty smart... You think it makes sense that something traveling at speeds observed to make a space shuttle look slow was designed to just bounce around the globe? That makes logical sense to you?

Or is it more sensible that it's designed for space travel? I understand you say you are familiar with all things UFO but are you really going back and processing this information logically? It's not ours and it's too damn fast to be designed primarily for global travel. I mean of course unless it turns out those mermaids are really really impatient.

It doesn't take much dot connecting with the available information to understand they are not ours and they are designed for distance. I think that's pretty reasonable.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11165

^Wait a minute, you sound pretty smart... You think it makes sense that something traveling at speeds observed to make a space shuttle look slow was designed to just bounce around the globe? That makes logical sense to you?

Or is it more sensible that it's designed for space travel? I understand you say you are familiar with all things UFO but are you really going back and processing this information logically? It's not ours and it's too damn fast to be designed primarily for global travel. I mean of course unless it turns out those mermaids are really really impatient.

It doesn't take much dot connecting with the available information to understand they are not ours and they are designed for distance. I think that's pretty reasonable.
BAM!!! Dang Skippy!! Great point!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Or is it more sensible that it's designed for space travel? I understand you say you are familiar with all things UFO but are you really going back and processing this information logically?

I used to think just that , UFOs were Alien craft and the FOIA files were reports of sightings of those craft , my favourite case was / is the 1976 Iran UFO encounter of General Parviz Jafari , as compelling as that case is there is no evidence that what was experienced was Alien.

I was a frequent visitor to John Greenewald's site The Black Vault , I'd download and print off his extensive collection of FOIA files because I believed they were reports of Alien visitation until I came here and had my ignorance denied , I came to realize that as interesting as some of the reports were they are not evidence of ET visitation.

Logically Aliens exist in our Galaxy , but I no longer see logic in assuming that an unexplained radar return or sighting can automatically be interpreted as evidence of ET existence or presence , I still want to believe but now need hard evidence.

edit on 9-8-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I want to believe but now need hard evidence.

And I imagine there are plenty more who feel the same...many may be right here on ATS.

Just one piece of hard evidence would change the world...whether it's for the good, or bad it will change.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Or is it more sensible that it's designed for space travel? I understand you say you are familiar with all things UFO but are you really going back and processing this information logically?

I used to think just that , UFOs were Alien craft and the FOIA files were reports of sightings of those craft , my favourite case was / is the 1976 Iran UFO encounter of General Parviz Jafari , as compelling as that case is there is no evidence that what was experienced was Alien.

I was a frequent visitor to John Greenewald's site The Black Vault , I'd download and print off his extensive collection of FOIA files because I believed they were reports of Alien visitation until I came here and had my ignorance denied , I came to realize that as interesting as some of the reports were they are not evidence of ET visitation.

Logically Aliens exist in our Galaxy , but I no longer see logic in assuming that an unexplained radar return or sighting can automatically be interpreted as evidence of ET existence or presence , I still want to believe but now need hard evidence.

You can't say you are read in on all publicly available info and dumb it down to just unexplained radar returns. You can't even read the material I share in this post and dumb it down to just unexplained radar returns. They display intelligence. You can't know what you know and escape that fact.

Everything we know as a civilization about technology or natural process (rather you believe in evolution or something of a different flavor) is built around necessity. Necessity drives technology rather synthetic or organic IMO. I think that's reasonable. If you have a necessity to travel that fast you must have a necessity to travel great distance IMO rather they are drones or manned. It's not ours and it's really really fast. It's not definite until proven, but they most likely are from far away.

I'll bring you back into the fold.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Part of the stagnation of growth with this topic is not having the masses on board with the fact the the UFO phenomenon is not a theory or hoax.

You are spot on with that remark. The UFO phenomenon is something real in that people and our machines have detected something flying in our atmosphere that we cannot explain and are not man made.

There are certainly elements in these documents that more than suggest that the phenomenon is intelligently controlled and not by our current civilization

This is where you are not necessarily wrong but the trail of evidence does not really point to anything other than our governments do not understand what the small minority of truly unidentified flying objects represent.

Unfortunately our popular culture has rammed it into us that UFOs are piloted/controlled by aliens. People have a lot of difficulty getting over that hurdle because of their belief systems and the constant drip feed from UFOtainment. But to get closer to solving the UFO issue you really have to break the association of UFO = Alien spacecraft.

As a starter look at this short video.

Science does not consider the likely solution to the Hessdalen lights to be alien spacecraft. But the characteristics are the same things reported during UFO sightings. There are undoubtedly many different explanations to UFO cases. There may even be one or two that really were an extra-terrestrial probe from somewhere else.

If you really want the real truth then you have to look at everything as impartially as you can.

That all said you've put a lot of effort into this thread to make it interesting so duly starred and flagged.

edit on 9/8/16 by mirageman because: Doh! forgot the video

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join