It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Olpympics 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello dear members:

Many of us are not strong physically but kick an intellectual punch that would render a noob lobotomized. I would like for ATS to have an intellectual and intelligence debate to see how much we have learned form being here..

I would like the folks at ATS to draw all the categories. This is going to happen with you or without you. Contact me within 12 hours or I'm taking this to MSNBC. Don't worry......Don't track any of my comments or emails. my boss has everything recorded..

You have until 8 EST.

This is the new reality for everybody that has a computer and/or a smart phone.

I must warned you, dont #up. My team has cover any possible angles and if we sniff you guys out in the "neighborhood" we'll go to the best.

Regards

Luka

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vanux

Category: Title and opening post with the most spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Category: Most amount of words that make no sense when read.

Category: Least amount of posts per year based upon membership duration.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ok then here..

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

some of us not born in a colony of the British empire make a great effort to produce the turds full of errors you so much dislike

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

For implied BS effect..

Ok step back a sec.
Sublimecraft... this is a real CIA collar pin.. 2 sides..i have 30 yrs worth.. not me, but family. And they still involve themselves at olympice events. Enjoy😊
edit on 9-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Never forget..
I want your turds...
You made it!

Be proud! Ok so stepped into an odd place just now!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm but a lowly noob who certainly won't win many "intelligence debates" around here.

Might be able to hold my own in a spelling bee, though.

This thread is baffling me. If you want to debate, however, I'll be your Huckleberry. What would you like to argue about?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft I don't know, over the last year or so when my health issues weren't under control among other things, I had some pretty scary posts spelling and grammar wise. My grammar still sucks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Wait what? can I be in the 100m please? what has your Boss got to do with this and do you mean we are going to be on Telly?.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Sir knight,

May I suggest you would be more suitable in the contest of blades and not winning by 100 metres.

Take your most fearsome sword and smite all others that oppose you in the realm of ATS.

Regards from your most humblest squire,

bally

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Oilypimleics?

Isn't that something more for der-matologists?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No, there should be a separate category for people who are ESL (English Second [or third] Language). For one thing, you can actually be better at English and grammar then natives, and for another, you have a distinct pattern of errors that often correspond to your first language.

You are distinctly different than the average English speaker who just never bothered to learn.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I want to hurdle, but after so many years, it would likely be a very humorous thing for all of you watching and very, very painful for me.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is the new reality for everybody that has a computer and/or a smart phone.

New reality?

Mandela effect?

I must warned you, dont #up. My team has cover any possible angles and if we sniff you guys out in the "neighborhood" we'll go to the best.

Ummmmm

Yes?

Sorry I don't know, actually I could probably find some Old Pimp Pics on Google, however I need a little more time, 8EST is kind of pushing it.

heres one old pimp

www.landroverpedia.org...
edit on 9-8-2016 by InhaleExhale because: added link

top topics

join