It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

Sorry, but that's just a letter, not the actual "long form" medical records.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Maybe ... my neurologist does dictate everything. Perhaps someone types that up for him later on.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
IF this is real (which I highly doubt), then it is highly illegal to obtain these documents.
It is a violation of HIPAA to release medical information.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No letterhead. I'm saying fake.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It is, but I also have annual HIPAA training through my place of work because one of our departments deals with patient records and information.

It basically amounts to "don't do this" and that's about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hillary, in an interview back in 2014, said she would "absolutely do what other candidates do" and release her medical records:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Obviously, she has not released her records yet. She has something to hide.

ETA: I don't think those records are real. We can only hope we do get the genuine ones.
edit on 8-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm as wrong as hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Yes, I am thinking they are fake, too. And 'internet sleuths' will catch on to it (like the George W. Bush Air National Guard letter). And the internet-people will be made to feel like they uncovered something big, but they didn't. Also, somehow Trump supporters will look bad.

And many objectives will be met.

Or something like that.

There is something pertaining to Hillary's health, though, that is being obfuscated by disinfo. I've felt more & more certain of that over the last few days with all the 'disinfo'/'discrediting' murmurings.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Really? The penalties are HUGE for HIPAA violations.

Even employers are subject to the laws, and I know our HR department takes great care to not release information, and educates all supervisors not to repeat health information shared by their employees.
And I know our doctors offices that we deal with are even more careful. You can't even call to get an update on workers comp cases due to HIPAA.

HIPAA Violations and Enforcement

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Illegal is turning into a fairly arbitrary world these days, more so if a Clinton is involved!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's only arbitrary if your name is Clinton.

The rest of us will still go to jail. That's how prisons make their money

link   
One word(rather, acrony): HIPPA.

If this were legit and we're released by an actual former employee, that person would be putting their ass on the line for some serious legal ramifications.

That'd have to be one hard-core committed individual.

link   
This propaganda is so strange. It doesn't just show up with a single lie of an article, it just keeps popping up from different angle after angle, but the common link is the will to not see through it and spread it around so that it becomes as if truth.

Come to think of it, I guess that's regular old propaganda at play the same as it's always been.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've been particularly concerned with this issue ever since the Trump has mental medical problem line was out in the media.

Smells like damage control
edit on 8/8/2016 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Since you already repeated this twice, I will tell you why this was done.

She is taking that risk due to the fact that the Dr lied to cover for Hillary. She said that she could no longer sleep at night knowing that Americans were being lied to. So, yes, she broke Hippa and she is taking the fall.
edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've been particularly concerned with this issue ever since the Trump has mental medical problem line was out in the media.

Smells like coverup

Smells like more disinfo to obfuscate some medical issue Hillary has.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

So, you seem to have some inside information?
Be careful, that makes you an accomplice?
And it does not make it less against the law.

There are some situations where I would say a whistle blower had good reason, but releasing medical information would not be on my list.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You Yanks voted in Ronnie - why not Hilary?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If this was about Bush.

Dan Rather and CBS would have lead with this.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
As much as I would like to believe this, I have to call fake. First,the typing on the page is not professional, contains typos, and spacing differences.

Second, Lisa Bardack is an internist and not Board Certified in the field of neurological diseases. Not for one second would I believe Hillary Clinton would go to a Board Certified Internist rather than aboard Certified Physician in Psychiatry and Neurology as well as Geriatric diseases.

"A Neurologist specializes in the evaluation and treatment of all types of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles and autonomic nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. These disorders include: stroke, brain and spinal tumors, muscular dystrophy, headache and other pain, meningitis, encephalitis, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and other memory disorders, multiple sclerosis and effects of systemic diseases, like high blood pressure and diabetes, on the nervous system." Source

Sorry to rain on the parade.
edit on 8-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: None of your business

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join