It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump For Making Ties In China While Wearing Pantsuit Made In Bangladesh

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

I don't know for sure which country. I didn't unzip the dress because the Secret Service might have gotten a little angry.
Are any clothes made here anymore or did all the companies abandon the U.S. because of the high cost of labor, taxes, and medical care? The dress appears to have been made in China. THANKS,BARACK!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Retaliatory? Against who? Susanna of Beverly Hills and Nina McLemore are the people/businesses who have been defamed.

Why do you think FOX News lied about these women's businesses' manufacturing locations?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
HRC isn't the only one attacking Trump...this quote from the BBC today.

"Fifty Republican national security experts warn that Donald Trump "would be the most reckless president", but he dismisses them as a "failed Washington elite".

Hope for the best..prepare for the worst.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not really, because Trump made it a point on the campaign trail he was upset that American goods are being produced in China! Yet his own products are manufactured in China!! If he really wanted Americans to produce his products, there are manufacturers right here at home! It's pure hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Because of America giving away jobs and intellectual information to China, we are lucky to have our own French fries. The hypocrisy is not admitting that fact because anybody can recognize it.
Do you think we could bring auto manufacturing back to Detroit if it only paid $15 per hour.
I think there are people in Detroit who would be glad to make cars for $15 an hour if the unions would get out of the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
Weasel Zippers publishes articles that others are afraid to post. I have been a fan for a long time. I find their articles, although humorous, are mostly true. If not, they admit it, unlike the Washington Post and New York Times. They said they were not certain. Would the Post or TImes admit that? WZ do not make up stories. It appears the site is made up of former law enforcement personnel and are not afraid to tell it like it is.

So, by castigating the website by their slogan, you appear to know little of their articles. The website is not hard to find. Some people are afraid to go there because it is outside their safe space and they might melt.

I saw a segment on Fox yesterday.

She wears Armani, and some other famous gals clothes plus that one I never heard of.

They all make their clothes in 3rd world countries.

She'd never fit into a Jaclyn Smith. lol!!

But yeah, I wonder why Trump manufactures them over there?

Could it be too expensive to make them here?

Nah, Trump just wants to make america suffer and him to make more money than ever. The Tie King!!

There's billions to be made in the tie market!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

originally posted by: atrollstalker
a reply to: Sillyolme
Ivanka Trump wore a $158 dress to her to the Republican Convention

She sure did.

Made in what country.?

Milwaukee?

Nothing says "I feel you," more than someone wearing a $15,000.00 pantsuit.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Retaliatory? Against who? Susanna of Beverly Hills and Nina McLemore are the people/businesses who have been defamed.

Why do you think FOX News lied about these women's businesses' manufacturing locations?

Did they lie? How do you know? Do you know where they make their clothes?

Do they make the textile here too?

No.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

My favourite pantsuit is the prison-orange one she wore when she didn't know.......

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Not really, because Trump made it a point on the campaign trail he was upset that American goods are being produced in China! Yet his own products are manufactured in China!! If he really wanted Americans to produce his products, there are manufacturers right here at home! It's pure hypocrisy.

Did he lie about it?

Any "short circuits" coming out of his mouth?

No, so no hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
She wears Armani, and some other famous gals clothes plus that one I never heard of.

Armani, and most of the other high end Italian designers, still make the vast majority of their apparel in Italy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
She can only fit into the size 12 Lane Bryants. No doubt she's rocking the plus size threads.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes they lied. I already posted the information that proves that these two designers, whose pantsuits Hillary wears, manufacture all their clothing in the USA and were defamed by FOX News.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Armani, and most of the other high end Italian designers, still make the vast majority of their apparel in Italy.

They do?

Right down to the materials?

No, they buy the material and cut in Italy.

A good friend of ours is in textiles in China.

She doesn't make clothes, just the stuff clothes are made of.

My friend just left here for KY, and he had a custom fitted suit made.

Get this, 1 suit jacket and pants, sports jacket and 6 shirts. Almost $2000.00 usd.

Custom made, fitted 3 times. 10 days, I think it took.

I bought 2 3pc suits, custom made, for $1500 usd.

Same material as the high end houses.

Custom dress shirts I can get for about $80usd.

Point is, they just put it together in Italy.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You people are sickening, all of you. Do you realize how pathetic you look to the outside observer?

a reply to: windword

It just takes a whole new level of emasculated sycophancy to post on an Internet forum defending Hillary's outfits, which probably cost enough to feed entire regions in the third world. Apply for your official cuck license right away.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yes they lied. I already posted the information that proves that these two designers, whose pantsuits Hillary wears, manufacture all their clothing in the USA and were defamed by FOX News.

You mean they got free advertising from Fox, right?

lol, defamed, as if hillary boosted sales.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tardacus

You should be lucky enough to wear such garbage. $7500 for a jacket.
Yeah. Garbage.

I wonder how She would spend US Taxpayer $$$?

But I guess if You're able to 'embezzle' $6B while Head of State and then have the Saudis 'give' The Clinton Fraudation™ $2B, then $7,500.00 would seem like 'ashtray change'..

Here are the links re: the "misplaced $6 BILLION USD: www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

I'm not defending Hillary's outfits. I'm defending the designers and their companies' reputations. Why should they be maligned because of Hillary haters?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You mean they got free advertising from Fox, right? lol, defamed

At least two designers have been slandered and libeled by FOX News because of this story.

Defamation is an area of law that provides a civil remedy when someone's words end up causing harm to your reputation or your livelihood. Libel is a written or published defamatory statement, while slander is defamation that is spoken by the defendant.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

Sure. Your queen has everything custom made by high-paid blind gay transgender black vegan muslim veteran wheelchair users right in the USA including her smart phone and computers.

My queen? And that would be an unlikely varied mix of clothing and product mix for one person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join