It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics: The Criminal Elite Club - Vote for NONE of them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So guy and gals the presidential "election" in the US is coming closer. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent to get two major candidates in position for the two parties that seem to be the only ones known to the US people.

Hillary Clinton?
Not a single thinking being on this planet could EVER vote for her if you are really able to use your brain and realize what this woman has done so far. She is a proven professional serial liar, untrustworthy, changing her mind whenever it serves her and she is the only person she cares for. If you vote for Clinton you will see the very end of the very last minuscule tiny bit of remaining democracy in front of your eyes.
Well, actually democracy has already been dead for a while - but she will surely and finally bring us the NWO. I am sure she had been chosen by TPTB to be the next president right after Obama even before Obama became president!!

Donald Trump?
Listen to several interviews with him, e.g. when asked about his past where he himself spent millions as lobbyist. They "just love him"!! Right... This man is nothing than a blinding show man and has already achieved everything you could ever dream of in his money-driven life. Except being the president himself. And that is the ONLY reason why he is running for it. For his ego. However he is not lying as much as Hillary one must admit and you can more openly see what you will get with him. But it is nothing good - for sure!

So I read that some of you will vote for Trump now in protest because Hillary is the worse evil of the two? And Trump is "better" somehow? Is he really?

Dudes... there is no choice here. Never ever before has it been more obvious than now that you have no choice left. No matter if you vote for anyone of them. Bernie Sanders has been a bummer, too. The system is deeply flawed and rigged anyway. And how can one vote for Trump because he /she hates Clinton!? What childish behavior with no hope in sight. BOTH are egomanic criminals which are only interested in their own fate. They both would do anything to get the money, the power and the entry in history books!

You should rather push for a REAL change: transform the political system as such!

Become the change yourself! Become a part of a movement that removes ALL politicians and the system we have today. We must decide ourselves what happens with our countries. Why are we so lazy to let others decide?? Because it is convenient??

You see where this has led us!

True democrazy means that WE decide everyday matters! I vote for a worldwide political network for ALL of us which allows us to participate 24/7 and 365 days a year for everything that has to be decided. Everyone should be able to participate in what is happening to us.
We have seen what they do with our money, our lives and our future when we let them decide and make the rules.

Never again. Stop it NOW before it's too late. How much more obvious must it get??
edit on 8-8-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mrMasterJoe

I've been saying this to everyone I meet
I'm not voting for anyone !!! I live in Mississippi!! Yikes!! So I feel my vote will literally not matter .. But how awesome would it be if no one.. I mean absolutely no one voted .. ?? Hmm .. Idk how much works tbh I've had a brain injury and my brain doesn't hold memory well .. So I saw this thread on Twitter. I love it. I'm with no one
much peace to you and all. Spread love ✌️

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

But: Not voting is losing your potential influence.

Here in Germany I do the following every time now: I make my election document INVALID because statistically invalid votes also count! If they become the majority of votes then the whole election is invalid. This is the only way to REALLY protest against this system!

We need an earthquake to wake everyone up. But I do not seek violence but a peaceful removal of all those rotten systems.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If only there was an "adult test" for voters, eh? There are other choices than the main two that are forced down our throats, and there are better reasons for voting for a candidate than "he's not her" or "she's not him," both of which bring us back to the adult part.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh okay I understand!! Then I will go up there and vote for an alternate .. I can't decide on who tho.. Jill stein or Gary Johnson .. I'll have to do some research .. But yea thank you for responding to me in a way I could understand and in a nice way. I super appreciate niceness!! 😻

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

You're welcome

However electing anyone else will also not help much. As I have stated in my post above - and I will stress this again - NONE of them will bring any cure. It is the political system itself that is flawed to infinity.

We must get rid of the current system which they falsely call "democracy". This is no democracy. I know no country in the world that has REAL democracy. But this is what me must achieve in order to get out of this mess.

Evil peaople always come together and unite in order to achieve their goals. And although they are in the minority they win this way because the good ones do not organize themselves and become very very weak this way.

Peaople ARE waking up... what's next is to DO SOMETHING.

Deny ignorance. Plus: BECOME CHANGE!

edit on 8-8-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You have to start from the bottom up. As trying to elect the selected candidates doesn't worth, that will continue until the system is changed. I hope many of the grassroots that have been formed as of late stay true to their promises on this.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Our world is going to be turning a very sharp corner in the next few years.. get ready for things to get progressively more unstable and those who are "ruling" to fall back on violent and forceful tactics to keep us all in check. I wouldn't be surprised if the Olympics turn out to be a great example of this.

The "election" (selection) in November is the first in a series of milestones needed to accomplish the elitists' agenda to create a larger disparity between the haves and the have nots. Our freedom and safety means nothing to the folks in these closed-door meetings who are calling the shots.

Luckily people are waking up to their puppet-work and manipulation. But keep playing Pokemon Go and telling yourself everything is okay, I'm sure it'll all turn out fine. See Aldous Huxley (Brave New World) and George Orwell's (1984) works for further details... We are living in interesting times.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I can't say I disagree. As such, my candidate of choice is reflected in my new ATS avatar.

May God help us all.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

If only there was an "adult test" for voters, eh?

No need for a test.
Only allow property owners and tax payers vote.
Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Morosus

If only there was an "adult test" for voters, eh?

No need for a test.
Only allow property owners and tax payers vote.
Problem solved.

Elitism at work, discriminate and disenfranchise the poor, the disabled, the broken. Way to go!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings- I believe the adage is "If You're not part of the solution then You're part of the problem..." So the feeble excuse of voting for the 'least evil' holds no fluoridated tap water.. When 'We the People' are rioting in the streets and even more folks go hungry wouldn't it be, I don't know "comforting"? knowing that You voted for someone else? When the 'snip' hits the fan and we are all headed to Hades in a handcart, all You'll have is Your conscience, or not ???

Making "Haves" out of "Have Nots" and using the middle's $$$ whats not to like?

Since I was retired early due to a broken back/neck at the age of 41 Health Insurance was part of the settlement. At that time I was on 7 RX meds from hypertension to PTSD but I had a co-pay of $20.00 for Dr. visits and $10.00 for the meds. Since the passing of "Affordable Healthcare" I now get $1207/month deducted from My police pension so which of the crooks running for office is going to get Me My $$$ back?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here are your "official" choices (and they don't let others pass through AT ALL for sure):

For the most part this nails it...

edit on 10-8-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: Youtube links fixed.

new topics

top topics

join