It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audit Reveals The Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
They're really good at losing money. This vid is priceless for those that haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I understand your argument, but I do not think money is being skimmed by contractors. The greedy blokes I have in mind all work within the government of the USA and include those at the top of the stinking pile.

My thinking is along the lines of Catherine Austin Fitts revelations of how the prior USA Department of HUD was used as a candy store for anyone who had access inside the governmental institutions to thieve, steal, and plunder.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That's a lot of $43 mil gas stations and $500 toilet seats.

Like hillary's 6 billion missing from the State Dept.

End this madness.

Obama got a trillion, Bernie wanted a trillion and hillary wants a trillion. lol, no problem!

$20 trillion in debt, what the hell is a few more?

Hell, I remember when a million was BIG BUCKS. Chump change now.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hey If trillions are being handed out can I have one?.
Heck even just half will do.
TRUMP 2016 Clinton is a witch !.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Israel ,The U.N ,Secret Space Program ,NWO ,keeping ISIS and other ''Enemies '' Financed ,CIA Black Ops,False Flag ops e.g mass shootings etc

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Heres hoping it all went to building our fleet of Intergalactic Starships.

I suspect it all went into building underground facilities to survive some way out conspiracy fed to the US Government as a must have contingency by and for private contractors, the money went to private corporations in some manner or form.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
War, eats everything. War, consumes everything. War, never ending in the guise of nation building.

Consequences of our actions suck.

It would be solved if someone had stolen 6million dollars for food.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The last person to ask the "where is it " question was Senator Cynthia Mckinney. She publically ask Rumsfeld about a missing 2.3 trillion, as someone else has pointed out, the day before 9/11.
As I understand it, the impact point of whatever hit the pentagon was slap bang in the centre of its accountancy department where all the answers would (should) be.

edit on AM2Tue20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
They're really good at losing money. This vid is priceless for those that haven't seen it.

She should have just said - "At this point, what difference does it make."

After all it's only $9trillion and it's gone now anyway.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This is truly disturbing news, because last time something like this happened was right before 9/11

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Quick blow up the Twin towers!
they will Only think about that.

6.5 Trillion! if you spent that on Rock!
you could bomb the hell out of the rest of the world.

What do they do with it?
spend it on a wepon to turn sky scrapers to dust!

edit on 9-8-2016 by buddha because: why not?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All the more reason to lose trust in our own government and future collapse.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Pentagon’s Sloppy Bookkeeping Means $6.5 Trillion Can’t Pass an Audit

From your link..

There’s nothing in the new IG’s report to suggest that anyone has misplaced or absconded with large sums of money.

Rather, the agency has done an incompetent job of providing written authorization for every one of their transactions – so-called “journal vouchers” that provide serial numbers, transaction dates and the amount of the expenditure.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Always cracks me up when the gubment shrugs, goes, whathuh, 'we' don;t know where the money went.

Like if you stole your neighbors check book and wrote a bunch of checks out of it, then feigned ignorance.

Huh, what, mee?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't know why, but the thought of a 6.5 Trillion dollar robot army killing the crap out of pesky human peons entered my mind when I read the thread title.
Maybe it is a product of reading Georgia Guidestone threads?

You never know. It does seem probable that it was spent on some type of black project, and if so, that amount of money would be some seriously advanced tech. Just being hypothetical. Or it could have been used to create isis or fund other skirmishes.

====

I would suggest to you that $6.5 trillion has been spent partially
on eight large 1200 foot long cylindral-tank-shaped spaceships that
are now wandering the solar system and the rest of this and other
galaxies keeping us safe from marauding alien species......

:-) ;-)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

"I'm coming for your soul," she heard. Not in Morgan Freeman's voice. My fantasy regarding the Clinton "Seizures."

edit on 9-8-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

To think in the 80's the national debt wasn't even a trillion dollars... and there's 6.5 times that missing? Spectacular.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet they have a very good idea where a majority of that money went, it's just a whole lot easier for the public to swallow this 'mistake' than potential other explanations.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: eisegesis

Pentagon’s Sloppy Bookkeeping Means $6.5 Trillion Can’t Pass an Audit

From your link..

There’s nothing in the new IG’s report to suggest that anyone has misplaced or absconded with large sums of money.

Rather, the agency has done an incompetent job of providing written authorization for every one of their transactions – so-called “journal vouchers” that provide serial numbers, transaction dates and the amount of the expenditure.

theres also nothing in it that proves someone didnt just steal the money, lose it, etc. the fact is there is no evidence of where it went. that is a problem cause it could have been spent on anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, gee, if when I get ready to file my taxes next quarter, can I just say the records are missing.
I got a new puppy you see....and he likes to chew stuff.
Do you suppose that would fly with the government's auditors?

Isn't that basically what we're being fed here?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join