It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman punched in face after BRAGGING about shooting Trayvon Martin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This guy can't seem to stay out of the news. Recently, he was punched in the face after allegedly bragging about shooting Trayvon Martin. He approached a guy with and commented on his Confederate tattoos supposedly saying "I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?”

I loosely supported him during the Trayvon shooting and even back then it was evident of how this guy loves conflict and drama. No matter what you think of the shooting, I think we can all agree that this guy is a complete douche. It's one thing to defend yourself in an attack, it's another to brag about it.

IMO, controversy follows him like flies on # because he reeks of needing attention. Combine his inability to accept any responsibility, readiness to play the victim card, and consistently engaging negative interactions with people through the years and you have a person who the grim reaper is following a step behind.

But maybe it wasn't his fault, he does have a face that just makes you want to do a quick jab.

Washington Post

He claimed he was punched in the face by a white man in an orange shirt, who was drunk and who then hopped on a motorcycle. With the alleged attacker were four other men, according to Zimmerman, who threatened him.

When asked what started the argument, Zimmerman responded, “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me. He told me he’d … shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

But witnesses told police that the fight began because Zimmerman was bragging about killing Martin, WFTV reported.

According to WFTV, Zimmerman allegedly said, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” (Whitmer’s wife told police that Zimmerman said, “Hey, I like your racist tattoos.”)

Another man, identified only as Eddie, walked up and said, “You’re bragging about that?”

After Zimmerman denied the charge, the man told him he’d better get “… out of here.”

Instead, Zimmerman returned to his table. Eddie allegedly walked up to him and said, “Didn’t I tell you to get the f— out of here” and punched him in the face, breaking his glasses, the Sentinel reported.

Ghost
edit on 8-8-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Unfortunately, his story wont be over until he - and probably someone else - is dead.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not very PC....but good on the boyo that give him a slap.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Zimmerman should be left alone with the the Martin family for ten minutes.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I read ".. SHOT in the face after BRAGGING.." and was not surprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
This guy can't seem to stay out of the news. Recently, he was punched in the face after allegedly bragging about shooting Trayvon Martin. He approached a guy with and commented on his Confederate tattoos supposedly saying "I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?”

It's so hard to tell a person's tone when reading their statements as opposed to hearing them. Maybe he wasn't bragging. Maybe he was just trying to differentiate himself from all the other George Zimmermans in the world. I do that kind of thing all the time. "My name is Phloyd, you know, that guy who set the teacher's car on fire in tenth grade?"

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
trayvon martin knocked zimmerman down and was pounding zimmermans head into concrete. he probably did not know zimmerman had a gun under his windbreaker. zimmermans choice was shoot or get knocked out. the choice had nothing to do with race of either...puertorican Jew or black (with a father with strange masonic connections). survival. get over it and stop claiming something else was going on...at that moment.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm surprised he doesn't get more people so pissed off that they punch him.

Reading this paragraph, I was reminded of someone else who's in the news a lot these days...

originally posted by: ghostrager
IMO, controversy follows him like flies on # because he reeks of needing attention. Combine his inability to accept any responsibility, readiness to play the victim card, and consistently engaging negative interactions with people through the years and you have a person who the grim reaper is following a step behind.

edit on 8/8/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
as the poster above said, unless he was hammered running talking sh@@ what happened to him was assault plain and simple. he was found not guilty in a court of law, by a jury.

from the OP's source

Finally, Ed Winters, the owner of Gators Riverside, said the whole thing was “blown out of proportion.” He claimed the men shoved each other after Zimmerman said he didn’t like one of the man’s tattoos, and that was it.

edit on 8-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

He just comes across a spoilt rich boy who thinks he is entitled to whatever he wants and now believes he can get away with murder - that isn't a good combination for himself or for those he comes into contact with. You would have thought his Judge father would have had a serious word with him by now.

Like others, i don't predict a good outcome for him. When you act that way, you make yourself a target.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It's one thing to defend yourself in an attack, it's another to brag about it.

Ergo , it wasn't self defense.

How could it be, he chased Treyvon down in his car.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
trayvon martin knocked zimmerman down and was pounding zimmermans head into concrete. he probably did not know zimmerman had a gun under his windbreaker. zimmermans choice was shoot or get knocked out. the choice had nothing to do with race of either...puertorican Jew or black (with a father with strange masonic connections). survival. get over it and stop claiming something else was going on...at that moment.

Whilst this is perfectly true he does since appear to have a habit of courting controversy. Any sane person would try to stay out of the limelight following the Trayvon Martin incident, not keep getting themselves into situations (at least, according to the MSM).

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

IMO, controversy follows him like flies on # because he reeks of needing attention.

He reeks of someone who has no business being free to roam the streets of our country. He should be in prison for what he did.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does he WANT to be a celebrity for his actions? Why on earth would he introduce himself in that manner? Who would honestly be impressed by knowing they were talking to THAT George Zimmerman? He is definitely one bizarre human being.

Reading this I could just hear Hank Hill..... "dangit Bobby...."

-Alee

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
this is so retarded, it almost seems fabricated...
edit on 8/8/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm willing to fund Phage, Harte, Hanslune, Buster and many of the other geniuses on this board if they can invent a giant saw so we can cut Florida loose and push it free of the lower 48..

It'll be like the new Atlantis except filled with baby murderers and adult murderers…

I'm sick of having to defend them as fellow Americans....

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think GZ is suffering from some sort of PTSD from being sullied in the media and railroaded during his trial. If he were smart, he'd just disappear and try to lead a low key life away from civilization.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How this scum avoided going o jail is beyond me

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
How this scum avoided going o jail is beyond me

They should put him in the same cell with Casey Anthony and Jodie Arias, and see who lives the longest.
Oh, I forgot. Casey only kills babies.
edit on 8/8/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay, I have to play this out, just for laffs. The Casey, Jodie, and George in the same cell scenario.

Jodie is all about amour, falling in love, etc., so since George is the only man in the cell, she would fall in love with him and claim him as her own. If he rejected her, she would kill him. Jodie doesn't do well with rejection.

However, if Casey decided to start a love affair too, and Jodie got in the way, she could kill Jodie. We know Casey doesn't like anybody to interfere with her partying.

On the otherhand, the girls could order skittles and tea from the commissary, and that alone might cause George to kill them both.

I'll be here all week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join