It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Justice Field Operations Manual - Good Lord, what is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Basically, we need to find out if this is real, and if so who utilizes this. At the bottom there is a reference to Ohio Private Investigators. But this is so much more than what anyone could possibly classify as their duties. Or does this mean that they found this? Is this for real? This is one I would like to see end up in hoax. Entering a persons home and terrifying their pets? Leaving dead pets on doorsteps? Don't burn down the targets home since this would involve investigations. OMG!!!

I. GENERAL True Justice Operations in general are of the "active covert surveillance" type. Passive surveillance recruits are watching a target covertly, to obtain information about the target. Active surveillance can include information gathering, but it also includes the agent making the target aware they are under surveillance. Active surveillance is appropriate for True Justice operations, because with the target becomes aware they are under surveillance, they will realize their former criminal behavior can't be repeated without immediate consequences. The same surveillance 4 applies to a “listed” target who has been placed on a watch list for 24/7 surveillance and electronic punishment. Active surveillance is also appropriate when a target is “listed” and no criminal activity has yet occurred. The “listing” of a target is to the discretion of the area representatives or law enforcement officials.

II. SURVEILLANCE Surveillance is the foundation of all True Justice operations. Both community based agent (CBA) visual surveillance and advanced electronic surveillance are used. This chapter will cover only local agent visual surveillance. Your local lead agent will schedule surveillance watches for each target in that community. Every target will have at least one CBA watching them at all times, even while home and asleep. Each CBA surveillance team will be given a cell phone number for reporting target actions and movement to the local True Justice Control Center (TJCC.)

III. INTERCEPTS Intercepts are where community-based agents (CBAs) will appear to "just coincidentally" cross paths, on foot, with a target. Once the target has been sensitized to the point of realizing they are under surveillance and punishment, they will recognize, and be made appropriately uncomfortable by, the simple act of multiple CBAs "just happening to" cross paths with them

IV. PHYSICAL SABOTAGE Physical sabotage is an especially effective form of punishment when it is carefully limited to low value items, below the value where police will take the report seriously. For example, burning a target's house down, or even stealing an expensive appliance, would bring official investigators into the picture, so that is not done.

V. SABOTAGING THE TARGET'S REPUTATION Sabotaging the target's reputation - and all that goes with it, such as ability to earn a living, business and personal relationships - is a very special operations category. Newer community-based agents will not be assigned to "engineer" this method, but will assist in passing on "rumors”, which are the main means of destroying a target's public and professional image. "Rumors" consist mainly of the criminal record of the target. However, in order to secure cooperation of specific members of the community to participate in the punishment phase, additional information keyed to appeal to the patriotic or community service sense of such community members may be used as well.
[/quote

V. SABOTAGING THE TARGET'S REPUTATION Sabotaging the target's reputation - and all that goes with it, such as ability to earn a living, business and personal relationships - is a very special operations category. Newer community-based agents will not be assigned to "engineer" this method, but will assist in passing on "rumors”, which are the main means of destroying a target's public and professional image. "Rumors" consist mainly of the criminal record of the target. However, in order to secure cooperation of specific members of the community to participate in the punishment phase, additional information keyed to appeal to the patriotic or community service sense of such community members may be used as well.

edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

VI. DISCREDITING TRUE JUSTICE TARGETS While the powerful silent support of True Justice operations by the justice and psychiatric systems has been sufficient to prevent True Justice targets from informing the public, the area of discrediting targets is an ongoing activity. Like sabotaging the target's reputation, discrediting their public statements, web sites, media appearances, letters to the editor and the like are done under the supervision of psychologists and psychiatrists on True Justice staff. If a community-based agent (CBA) has a good track record of intelligently carrying out assignments, and has access to a computer, the CBA may apply to the local True Justice Control Center (TJCC) for assignment to „discrediting‟ work. Excellent communications skills are required and greater incentives given.

VII. TRADE-RELATED PUNISHMENT This section will give some examples of ways community-based agents (CBAs) with specific trades or situations in the community can apply deniable punishment to targets:

III. TARGET'S HOME Punishing the target at the target's home is essential for effectiveness of True Justice operations. If the target were punished in the community but was allowed sanctuary in their home, the creation of a "prison without walls" would not be complete. One of the very first things the True Justice Control Center (TJCC) will arrange is for occupancy of the homes or apartments adjacent to the target's home to be occupied by both community-based agents (CBAs) and members of the True Justice Electronic Corps (TJEC.) Operations of the TJEC members are covered in the True Justice Electronic Operations manual

Here are some commonly used punishment activities which are carried out both by CBAs and cooperating neighbors of the target. Activities are rotated among the choices, but at least one of them is applied daily:

Frequent use of sirens near target's home. Many emergency services
employees have a strong sense of community service and willingly cooperate in
this.
Knocking on the door for frivolous/nonsensical/wrong address reasons.
Especially effective when the target is in bed or having a meal.
Trash. Leave trash in the target's yard. Frequently, but TJCC staff will assist in
scheduling this so that the target can't quite have a case on which law
enforcement will act.

Terrifying the target's pet. This requires entry while the target is away from home
for an extended period and must be scheduled by TJCC. True Justice Electronic
Corps (TJEC) operators can render a dog passive for safe entry of the
community-based agents.

Etc...

IX. OTHER TACTICS There are other tactics, which are not strictly part of the categories discussed so far: IMPORTANT: Community-based agents (CBAs) are strictly forbidden from adding anyone to the list of targets, even though some CBA‟s do. Target selection is done by senior True Justice Control Center (TJCC) staff or higher levels. Punishment of people who side with and help the target. Friends, family members, and citizens who do not place a high value on community safety and our assistance sometimes help targets. In these very specific cases, TJCC- 20 authorized punishment in the form of individual acts against them is appropriate. The official justice system can arrange for these target sympathizers to be found guilty of crimes or “listed‟, or liable for civil actions, for example. This is important for maintenance of the True Justice system.

TRUE JUSTICE FIELD OPERATIONS MANUAL

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The goddamn hell?? If this is an authentic manual and not a hoax, this lends a lot of credence (as well as explanation) to the gangstalking claims made in the CT world.

This is some seriously effed up 1984 crap.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They even talk about making things so outrageous that people would call the target crazy if they complained to anyone. The dead cat on the doorstep happened to a Clinton rape accuser.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is just too crazy to be real. My humble opinion, but happy reading. I found it so figured why not?

Either this or schizophrenia does not actually exist, they are just being targeted.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Intimidate, infiltrate and exterminate if necessary. Sounds like something out of the CIA's hand book on how to mess someone's life up. Whether the hand book is real or fake it does not matter for this stuff has gone on in many countries around the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Intimidate, infiltrate and exterminate if necessary. Sounds like something out of the CIA's hand book on how to mess someone's life up. Whether the hand book is real or fake it does not matter for this stuff has gone on in many countries around the world.

You are right, but maybe I should have had this listed under conspiracy or science fiction. LOL.... The mods are free to put this wherever they like, I will not be offended in the least. LOL...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

This is not funny. The last thing these people need is "proof" to validate their paranoia.

Also, that image is from a video I've seen here on ATS. Why would a gang-stalking group use a photo on the front that's from one of the videos uploaded by a supposed "target"?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Very true. That video was also questionable at the very least.

I think this is a hoax - one in incredibly poor taste too.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is not funny. The last thing these people need is "proof" to validate their paranoia.

Also, that image is from a video I've seen here on ATS. Why would a gang-stalking group use a photo on the front that's from one of the videos uploaded by a supposed "target"?

If they need proof to validate, then they are not taking their meds and anything would validate their delusions.

Are you saying that a target used that picture in a video? Was that of them actually being watched? Meaning this could be real? Or are you saying the "supposed target" made this?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Abysha

Very true. That video was also questionable at the very least.

I think this is a hoax - one in incredibly poor taste too.

Can you point me to the video? Come to think of it, that pic is familiar.

Yeah likely not real. It was just so crazy I had to share.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

That's an obvious fake that's riffing on the idea of gangstalking and mixing it in with vigilante antics. Sure, it could be written by some bedroom psycho who'd love it to be true. Maybe a manual of a maniac? I'd still argue that it's a BS piece of fakery.

What will people do next?? It deserves three tuts and a very slow shake my head.

Tut tut tut

smh

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This site, which indexes links to gang stalking...

hawk1.net...

Says this about the manual..

a spoof on perpetrator tactics and apparent motives, written something like a military field manual

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Good call.

No tuts for you

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This site, which indexes links to gang stalking...

hawk1.net...

Says this about the manual..

a spoof on perpetrator tactics and apparent motives, written something like a military field manual

Thank you! I originally had this under Research and then copied it over to here. But I guess research is what I was looking for,and got it.

Man that is some work of science fiction! So elaborate! Amazing! After I posted it, a few things that I brushed over too fast, I went back and read more thoroughly and said, ummm.. not likely...

Thanx again!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Someone had a lot of spare time on their hands, quite an interesting, albeit disturbing read.

edit on 8/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Kandinsky

Someone had a lot of spare time on their hands, quite an interesting, albeit disturbing read.

They could make a movie out of this. Truman on steroids.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There is a 35 minute video titled "True Justice Field Operations Manual" on Youtube, I cannot watch it right now, but the description says;

This manual was written by a TI (targeted individual) as if they were a perpetrator supervisor. The information contained therein is otherwise true.

Seems sketchy. Sorry I can't investigate further I'm on limited bandwith, just figured I'd throw it in in case anyone wanted to play detective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxUpa2X3vOo

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I haven't gone through the link yet, but .... I recognize the guy in that photo as being a screen shot from a random "Gangstalking" video that to be honest seemed to me to be more related to a deep parinoia. I am not a TI(targeted individual) as they have titled themselves, if I was maybe I would have a different outlook.

I mean when someone is filming people around them people are going to slow or pause and wonder what the person with the camera is filming them for. Then there is the color thing, some believe they are being threatened by the public at large because four out of the 6 cars in a gas station are white, or red, etc. Or that because the station was not busy when they got there but AFTER the TI arrives a couple of other people pull up to get gas or what have you. These people are added to the list of conspirators simply for needing gas and looking at a person filming them.

I have a feeling this was created by a prominent TI that is attempting to draw more public into the idea that this is a real organized thing, with a structure, planning, manuals, and the like. The idea that people will believe me if I can prove the organization. When they couldn't find the proof they needed they created it.

Do I believe there is a massive Gang stalking organization driving people crazy for no real reason? No. Do I believe that small groups of people come together to make someone's life hell? Yes. Prominently in small town America. I have seen what a motivated church group can do to a reputation first hand. They were not directed by a leader and were not using a manual. They were sheep following one woman's unjustified hatred.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is that gangstalking paranoia crap again.

The photo is from a disturbed person who video recorded people outside their home, there is a thread on it at ATS here,

ATS gangstalking video thread

I remember reading the thread and laughing, people buy in to fear mongering and devote websites to it which leads to money making hit generators on the interwebs.

If the photo is associated with any written material, it is fabricated garbage so if you believe it you have fallen for a scam and been trolled hard.
edit on 8-8-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join