It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Aware Of Weapons Shipments To Terrorists In Syria, Hillary Lied In Testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Syria rebels = everyone fighting Assad, including ISIS.
This is exactly what I have been saying on ATS for such a long time, and it turns out I was right.

Lock her up America

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's not that simple and you know it.

The weapons go to the highest bidder, be it an Al Qaeda affiliate, rebels or ISIS.

Still no evidence that the US sent them.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

... weapons were being shipped to terrorists in Syria via Benghazi, Libya.

Hillary was doing what she does best,

giving aid and comfort to the enemy

Than lying about it, of course.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Any creative thinker out there knew this was exactly what happened, as soon as we heard the back story on the Benghazi attack and the fact that there was a "CIA Annex" a mile away from the designated Consulate.

It wasn't even a leap... it was a tiny hop over the puddle of logic. We were sending weapons to Syria... and we were the defacto creators of Daesh (ISIS).

Although not news... the mainstream media has behaved all along like it isn't news, and never will be. It's amazing how transparently corrupt MSMedia is now.

The truly stunning thing is... how much the public either doesn't care, or is paralyzed with fear about everything and can no longer bring themselves to act.

Everyone I know in the operator community knew this within minutes of hearing the news. They were like "Well, duh! What do you think was going on?"

edit on 7-8-2016 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
This is old news I thought everyone knew the USA armed ISIS but they armed them when they were just rebels fighting assad and then they formed ISIS and stuck up two fingers to humanity.
It all started with the arab spring.

Shhhh, people like DCCowboy and xuenchen need threads like this so they can keep their rhetoric going!.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we have been arming ISIS.

(yeah, I'll just come out and say it)

Why did you put that in brackets? Do you think its something that hasn't been said before or somehow brave to write that on the internet?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary didn't 'intend' to arm ISIS.

Hillary never "intends" to do anything illegal. But somehow ends up doing EVERYTHING illegal.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

This is old news I thought everyone knew the USA armed ISIS but they armed them when they were just rebels fighting assad and then they formed ISIS and stuck up two fingers to humanity.
It all started with the arab spring.

Shhhh, people like DCCowboy and xuenchen need threads like this so they can keep their rhetoric going!.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we have been arming ISIS.

(yeah, I'll just come out and say it)

Why did you put that in brackets? Do you think its something that hasn't been said before or somehow brave to write that on the internet?

Just out of curiosity...is she paying you in US dollars or loading up a palette with foreign currency?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I think at the time anyone would have armed the rebels because the west were attempting to bring democracy to lot's of countries...the arab spring.
Gaddafi warned the west what would happen and it did the rebels turned on the people who armed them and formed ISIS.
I would blame the people who decided to start all the wars over there just for oil.
Thats the bottom line to these guys Oil....If it wasn't there we wouldn't have had the gulf war iraq war Arab spring etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What are you suggesting?

Just so I can add it to the list of things you make claims about with no evidence that turn out to be untrue.

Not that it matters, you'll forget about your allegations and move onto a new lie to try and discredit opposing views.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

What are you suggesting?

Just so I can add it to the list of things you make claims about with no evidence that turn out to be untrue.

Not that it matters, you'll forget about your allegations and move onto a new lie to try and discredit opposing views.

It was a joke. I'm well aware from your posting history that no one in their right mind would pay you to make a logical point. You're incapable of being effective and simply argue for the sake of arguing. Your positions hold no merit and your manner of expressing them is at least weak...if not totally incoherent.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I think at the time anyone would have armed the rebels because the west were attempting to bring democracy to lot's of countries...the arab spring.
Gaddafi warned the west what would happen and it did the rebels turned on the people who armed them and formed ISIS.
I would blame the people who decided to start all the wars over there just for oil.
Thats the bottom line to these guys Oil....If it wasn't there we wouldn't have had the gulf war iraq war Arab spring etc.

And I agree with you. That is our modus-operandi to pay others to do the dirty work and it always seems to backfire. But when you look at who is the President, who was the Secretary, etc...it is obvious where the blame for this particular event lies.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What are you suggesting?

It was a joke. I'm well aware from your posting history that no one in their right mind would pay you to make a logical point. You're incapable of being effective and simply argue for the sake of arguing. Your positions hold no merit and your manner of expressing them is at least weak...if not totally incoherent.

Jokes are meant to be funny though? As far as I can tell it was a completely pointless post.

Maybe you need to watch some Trump rallies, jokes normally involve making fun of someone behind their back to a large audience, casual racism or incestual fantasies.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

What are you suggesting?

Jokes are meant to be funny though? As far as I can tell it was a completely pointless post.

Maybe you need to watch some Trump rallies, jokes normally involve making fun of someone behind their back to a large audience, casual racism or incestual fantasies.

I personally prefer to make fun of them to their face. It is entertaining to watch them squirm and desperately attempt to formulate a come-back like "jokes are supposed to be funny". And just for the record, you saying "as far as I can tell" is like a second grader saying "from my experience".

Anyway...outta here. Got work to do.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

What are you suggesting?

I personally prefer to make fun of them to their face. It is entertaining to watch them squirm and desperately attempt to formulate a come-back like "jokes are supposed to be funny". And just for the record, you saying "as far as I can tell" is like a second grader saying "from my experience".

Anyway...outta here. Got work to do.

You realise the internet isn't face to face.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This world has gone to the crapper. Hillary still in the box seat for President. Even after all she has done, and gotten away with. She could walk up to the pope and shot him in front of ahundred cameras and still get away with it. I believe that we are all doomed if she gets in. And she will get in. Its planned. Mind u, the other choice is not much better.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I said way back, at the time of the Benghazi attack, that they were gun running to Syrian Jihadists...... sorry, make that jusr terrorists, as a large number of those fighters are not even Syrian.

The "Ambassador" (Stevens?) was likely no more an Ambassador than I am next papal candidate! Most likely he was another spook giving the orders on the ground.

Then there's the security detail. Traditionally, it's the US military that provide security for Embassies and Consulates, but in this case, the State Department instead contracted with mercenaries - sorry, I meant "private Security" - and kept the military out, no doubt to prevent any pesky military types asking questions and witnessing the shady goings-on!
When it all blew up, the military were still kept out to prevent prying eyes and even more questions. In other words, the problem just needed to go away!

I think the email releases, not only have provided clarity, but have also vindicated many who were saying all this from the beginning. The corporate news entertainment corporations will, even in the face of massively damaging information, still ignore it, censoring the news and playing the distraction game as they always do.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I said way back, at the time of the Benghazi attack, that they were gun running to Syrian Jihadists...... sorry, make that jusr terrorists, as a large number of those fighters are not even Syrian.

The "Ambassador" (Stevens?) was likely no more an Ambassador than I am next papal candidate! Most likely he was another spook giving the orders on the ground.

Then there's the security detail. Traditionally, it's the US military that provide security for Embassies and Consulates, but in this case, the State Department instead contracted with mercenaries - sorry, I meant "private Security" - and kept the military out, no doubt to prevent any pesky military types asking questions and witnessing the shady goings-on!
When it all blew up, the military were still kept out to prevent prying eyes and even more questions. In other words, the problem just needed to go away!

I think the email releases, not only have provided clarity, but have also vindicated many who were saying all this from the beginning. The corporate news entertainment corporations will, even in the face of massively damaging information, still ignore it, censoring the news and playing the distraction game as they always do.

Actually most of the security detail at the Annex were CIA and after the Benghazi fiasco they resigned their employment with the agency.. It is one thing to fight for your country when you know they will have your back... It is another thing when you know they will hang you out to dry and die.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Theres more than just a 'paper trail'.

Theres photos of US arms captured in Syria bearing the distinctive logo of Libya on the crates, other countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia, too. Connect the dots...

image search

Whom else isn't aware of the covert operations in Syria? There are hudereds of special forces on the ground there. There are US arms like TOW missile launchers being employed there. There are hundreds of millions of dollars of aid approved by the congress under Obama sent there to aid the Coup ( excuse me, "Regime change") to topple ( I mean "make go") Assad, eve McCain has been photographed there with the assholes. Even Turkey a member of NATO has been caught shipping arms and fighters across its border with Syria and buying oil from the insurgents.

Turkey lets US use airbases to stage air strikes in Syria, ongoing every day.

Lets not look too closely at all the evidence because its all a secret program to control the entire region (including Iran).

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Don't forget that it was also revealed through the various investigations that the State Dept. created a special classification for the Benghazi facility specifically so they could skirt the existing security regulations and assign it different security arrangements. Benghazi was the only facility in the world with that particular classification.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
www.paulcraigroberts.org...

No one asked the Liar-in-Chief why the Russians and Syrians could clear ISIL out of most of Syria in a couple of months, but Washington has been struggling for several years to clear ISIL out of Iraq. Is it possible that Washington did not want to clear ISIL out of Iraq because Washington intended to use ISIL to clear Assad out of Syria?

No one asked the Liar-in-Chief why Washington sent ISIL to Syria and Iraq in the first place, or why the Syrians and Russians keep finding US weapons In ISIL’s military depots, or why Washington’s allies were funding ISIL by purchasing the oil ISIL is stealing from Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join