It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Critical Look at The Mandela Effect - ME & its relation to CERN & Meme Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

the universe is surely expanding of course, based on all observations. Like watching cars drive away into darkness..

The part we can resolve with our instruments, anyway. If the Universe is really infinite, then that part is just a flyspeck.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Since you do mention John Titor I think it fair to mention Nostradamus

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him,(?)
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Also prophecy of a religious nature should not be left out.

In Vedic Astrology, Shiva is said to be represented by Saturn.

Saturn in ancient times was known as Kronos, the keeper of Time. In the Hindu tradition it is Shiva who personifies this function, and upon comparison it becomes apparent that many of the attributes ascribed to Kronos are similar to those associated with Shiva. Shiva can easily be identified as the god of Time by merely noticing that his damaru (drum) is in the shape of an hour-glass. And the crescent moon on his brow reveals his association with the feminine principle in Nature as well as with the sickle which cuts eternity into hours and yet becomes the tool in the hands of the Good Gardener. The Good Gardener is the One who helps you to obtain release from the shackles of illusion and the cycle of birth-death and rebirth.

Babylonian astronomers recorded the movements of Saturn, and it was worshiped by the Romans as the god, Saturn (the Greek “Cronus” or Kronos).

Daniel 7:25
He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

ezinearticles.com...
theunfathomablemindofgod.wordpress.com...
www.mazzastick.com...
truedemocracyparty.net...

6. Opening the door to other dimensions
One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

5. CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit (abyss), whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.” Revelation 9:11-12

Lord Shiva – “God of Destruction” statue at CERN LHC. Apollyon/Abaddon also means Destruction/Destroyer! Is the CERN-LHC an attempt to open the bottomless pit ie blackhole/wormhole at the centre of our galaxy to release Apollyon/Abaddon of Revelation 9:11?

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

and if anyone is interested here is a cool page showing what work is being done at CERN

CERN Experiments
information on all of them can be researched within.

Experiments:

ACE
AEGIS
ALICE
ALPHA
AMS
ASACUSA
ATLAS
ATRAP
AWAKE
BASE
CAST
CLOUD
CMS
COMPASS
DIRAC
ISOLDE
LHCb
LHCf
MOEDAL
NA61/SHINE
NA62
NA63
nTOF
OSQAR
TOTEM
UA9

Oh and by the way guys... CERN has been doing interesting and weird stuff for a really long time.

-the first particle accelerator at CERN started up in 1957
-antimatter detected in 1965
-collisions of matter and anti matter 1981
-W and Z particles discovered 1983
-Worlds first website and Server 1990

I'ts only the LHC that starts in 2008

edit on 6-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

When China starts disappearing you know your screwed. Simply stop poking the dragon.

Good reason they are building a much bigger collider!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting topic!

I mentioned just the other day i felt a possible correlation between the two.

I've been getting deja vu's consistantly, unusual for me. Perhaps those are in accordance with this?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Excellent Thread boncho!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They have more than just the one collider, there are a few smaller ones.

Yes China's will be massive in size.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

His theory is it could, which doesn't mean it is even possible. I tend to think it is heavy speculation versus based on something that makes him and/or other think it is probably possible. More in the realm of "wouldn't it be cool".

As always, time will tell.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I forgot to show one of the ones that feels so psy op ish..

So a day from watching the below video I ordered a Pizza with some coke...

So I took this picture..

weird right?

edit on 6-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I forgot to show one of the ones that feels so psy op ish..

So a day from watching the below video I ordered a Pizza with some coke...

So I took this picture..

weird right?

See up into that video I was not so sure if the ME had anything to it? Then I remember the who Berenstien vs Berenstain thing. My mind is with the Stein camp.
But I read the post's about ME and mainly keep to myself. Boncho has had some awesome great post as of recently. I like !it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This is an excellent thread. By the way, there is a rather famous photo of Nelson Mandela giving a thumbs up gesture...to tie in with the image from Synergy.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am no expert in science but I think -

It is one thing to build a collider to collide particles and to analyze their makeup and it would be an entirely other thing to create micro - singularities (and wouldn't they just suck everything up?)..

.. then it is one thing to create a singularity and an entirely other thing to harness singularities to travel through time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It is one thing to travel through time, but it would be a whole other thing to change what happened in the history of our present to effect everything around us for the exception of our minds and memories. That is what we are saying is the ME.

Maybe it is just a bunch of bullsh#t they are trying to propagate after all for whatever reason.
edit on 6-8-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So. What now?

I recognize the importance of these topics, albeit unverifiable on some of the aspects as to their depth and application.

There seems to be something to it, but coincidences do happen. Determing Cause and effect isnt always so easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
It is one thing to travel through time, but it would be a whole other thing to change what happened in the history of our present to effect everything around us for the exception of our minds and memories. That is what we are saying is the ME.

Maybe it is just a bunch of bullsh#t they are trying to propagate after all for whatever reason.

Sending information with bound particles could change information in our time.
PHYSICISTS SEND PARTICLES OF LIGHT INTO THE PAST, PROVING TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE?
www.collective-evolution.com...

Retrocausality Could Send Particles’ Information Back to the Future

Some physicists believe entangled particles might travel back in time to exercise power over the past.

Entangled particles start off close together, and when separated, they’re able to communicate with each other and share information at a rate that’s seemingly instantaneous—faster than the speed of light. Whatever one particle does, the other follows suit in a consistent way. But according to the theory of relativity, nothing can travel that quickly.

So some physicists and philosophers, including Huw Price from the University of Cambridge, are now proposing a solution, something they call “retrocausality.” What if, they posit, entangled particles are traveling not just in space, but in time? Here’s George Musser, writing for Nautilus:

Basically, Price is saying that if we can’t have instantaneous information exchange over a physical distance, then maybe entangled particles whisper information in each others’ ears across the vastness of time. Then it, in turn, brings that information with it to the future. It’s like sending a letter back in time to a friend—you send it, but even before you’ve gotten to the post office, she already knows the secret message inside because, at one point, you were roommates.

In our non-quantum lives, we can’t see these things happening. We’re locked into our perception of time and causality. Time is still a forward arrow, and action comes before reaction.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: nOraKat

Sending information with bound particles could change information in our time.
PHYSICISTS SEND PARTICLES OF LIGHT INTO THE PAST, PROVING TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE?
www.collective-evolution.com...

Retrocausality Could Send Particles’ Information Back to the Future

Some physicists believe entangled particles might travel back in time to exercise power over the past.

Entangled particles start off close together, and when separated, they’re able to communicate with each other and share information at a rate that’s seemingly instantaneous—faster than the speed of light. Whatever one particle does, the other follows suit in a consistent way. But according to the theory of relativity, nothing can travel that quickly.

So some physicists and philosophers, including Huw Price from the University of Cambridge, are now proposing a solution, something they call “retrocausality.” What if, they posit, entangled particles are traveling not just in space, but in time? Here’s George Musser, writing for Nautilus:

Basically, Price is saying that if we can’t have instantaneous information exchange over a physical distance, then maybe entangled particles whisper information in each others’ ears across the vastness of time. Then it, in turn, brings that information with it to the future. It’s like sending a letter back in time to a friend—you send it, but even before you’ve gotten to the post office, she already knows the secret message inside because, at one point, you were roommates.

In our non-quantum lives, we can’t see these things happening. We’re locked into our perception of time and causality. Time is still a forward arrow, and action comes before reaction.
www.pbs.org...

If possible, what kind of instruments do you think could send or detect this?

I can think of one.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've experienced the Mandela Effect and, for what it's worth, I can tell you that it is very real. I experienced a different reality than this one, but only in certain ways. I believe that this is the same reality, but that things have been altered somehow. To me, it's no psyop and if anything is being done to manipulate things, it's ideas that ME either doesn't exist or that it has a 'down to earth' (normal reality) explanation. However, to be intellectually honest: would I know for sure if some of my memories were created or somehow altered? Theoretically, no. But, for me it's a strong feeling, a place and time for some of these memories which are as real as anything. I will maintain that personal truth, that I have memories of a slightly different reality from this one which are 100% true. If any organization had the power to generate false (or altered) vivid and intricate memories in so many people so easily, they could literally do anything and get away with it.

From my perspective, this is an occurrence of altered reality, and much of the public's minds have been altered to reflect the new (altered) reality. This of course would have been done by some consciousness far beyond our level of power and understanding. That is a more extravagant theory perhaps, in a way, but in a way not. I have experienced other types of supernatural encounters, where reality as we know it changed, sometimes drastically. I also do not believe that such power to create such rich and intricate memories exists, at least not in the hands of human beings. However, I will consider arguments to the contrary.

I think it would be very interesting to do deep digression hypnosis on those who recall events differently, like myself, and on those who recall things as the way they currently are.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I hate how ATS has become politics first, conspiracy and other fringe topics second. Theres a place for politics in conspiracy forums, but its not as political advertising-stumping. Its easy to get drawn into response to such threads. Id like it better if any politics threads posted had to hve a conspiracy or fringe angle. If i wanted cnn, id watch cnn.

Mandela is a great topic. Im not sure why the mere discussion gets such visceral reactions from people that dont have any desire to discuss the topic at all. It doesnt make sense. There is a possible controlled effort to dissuade discussion, I think.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I feel like people are threatened that other people have different ideas.
Simple as that.
Because if people like me that have so many of these alterations happening to us, and they do not see it, they have to grab the high ground on reality, or start losing their mind wondering why not them?

I've always known this concept. I call it "idea racism."

if there is a growing idea you are not a part of that may speak to your entire reality being not what you think, then guard your own reality.

it goes the other way too.
I feel insulted when someone tries to tell me my reality that's shifting is not shifting. Like wth! How can you not see it!? But I don't see their reality either, so it's not an easy discussion.

On top of that I'm seeing evidence of both psy-ops trying to make this (ME) more real, and a strong opposition to the idea of it by people, and then also the unyeilding knowing that things are changing.

So I try an argue multiple sides.
You will see me trying to correct anyone who had a mixed up memory, as opposed to another world memory.
For instance ina thread someone thought the actor who did Darth Vaders Voice died in the late 90s. Well I remember thinking that at the time, but I fixed it by research a long time ago.

that was a mix up.

the guy who died was the killer of Martin Luther King JR with a similar name and someone anounced James Earl Jones died live on air, instead of James Earl Ray..

People do get memory mix ups, and news is not always correct and you might see the incorrect news and not any correction to that...

BUT

stuff is getting weird divorced from those other explanations.

edit on 7-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

It's called Argumentum ad populum

Also explains flat earthers...

Funny that you mention FE, as the Mandela effect is equally absurd.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join