It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts locking my doors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Toolman18

Tell 'em to start scaring up some rent money or hit the bricks! Why do ghosts get free room and board while we bust our buttocks.

Especially if they are being ass holes and locking op out of his own house.

To OP: I suggest to do a EVP Session and see if you get any responses.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

No idea what it could be. It's hard to catch it on camera because I have no clue when it will happen, and the knob on the door is a little push in thing. Also, I tried to turn the knob just to break the old lock but to no avail. I have the strongest hands of anyone I've ever met but couldn't budge it. Just totally weird from my perspective
edit on 10-8-2016 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

When you say yours wants to be "acknowledged", how do you do this? Have you acknowledged yours? Did it cause the incidents to change?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MRM13

When you say yours wants to be "acknowledged", how do you do this? Have you acknowledged yours? Did it cause the incidents to change?

I haven't lived there since 2009... but anyway.

It would try different things to get my attention. If I didn't respond to the knocking on the walls every night, it would wait a couple of weeks and try something else. For instance, knocking things over in the kitchen... even shaking the bed. There was literally a book's worth of stuff that happened.

I didn't want to encourage it, so I ignored it as much as I could. I had finally had enough one day and yelled at it - "You're not allowed to do that here. If you want to stay, you'll have to behave." And it stopped for a while, but started again after a couple of weeks.

I have a thread on it in the paranormal forum if you want to take a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I believe you. The same thing happens to me, along with other things, like: being locked out of the house, having my hand slammed by the door, lights turning on by themselves when I am out of the room , unexplained thuds and banging noises at all hours of the day and night. It is when things turn up in the most unusual places after I have been looking for them that irritates me. I have found ignoring them ends the activity a little faster. Unfortunately, my lab - Petunia cannot ignore them like the doberman - Jack can. a reply to: bbarkow

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thank you- i'll read through your thread

I think I have a similar mischievous, attention-seeker, so I think it wants to be acknowledged but I don't want to encourage it

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
It's great that everyone just makes jokes and says post a picture like I'm some dumb# that doesn't understand how knobs work. I'm just glad my shoulder is stronger than my door frame

I don't think they are joking.

We're talking old doors that you have to push to lock.

I am old as dirt and I have only seen that type lock on a bedroom or bathroom unless somehow I don't get this sentence?

That may be why they wanted to see the lock.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
youtu.be...

We have a ghost in our driveway that washes the cars. My kid sees it. I think little children are more perceptually open to paranormal experiences. Scary.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think he means it's this kind where there is a button that must be pressed with a finger or palm to lock. So closing the door would not lock it. Either way its ridiculous how many people are implying that he doesn't know how doors, locks, and wind work. This is why we as a society don't know the big truths anymore.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CunningPerson
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think he means it's this kind where there is a button that must be pressed with a finger or palm to lock. So closing the door would not lock it. Either way its ridiculous how many people are implying that he doesn't know how doors, locks, and wind work. This is why we as a society don't know the big truths anymore.

Yes I know but those kinds of locks are not usually on outside doors. Anyway when you can provide a picture it makes it all more real to people and it is usually pretty easy to do now days.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hi,

Apart from the recurrence of being locked out, have you experienced anything else odd/ unusual in your new home?

I am not sure, if I correctly understood you regarding vocally challenging Spirits. Were you referring to the apparent Spirits which are maybe responsible for the recurrence at present, or other apparent Spirits in the past from elsewhere?
edit on 12/08/2016 by RClark because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Don't forget your door keys next time you go out.Or leave a spare hidden outside.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RClark

No not really. Except the cats will look at things and follow them with their eyes. Kinda spooky but they're cats.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RClark

I vocally called out and threatened them

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Strange but true, cats are usually good detectors of spiritual entities.

Have you recently experienced recurrence with the door locking on you?
edit on 12/08/2016 by RClark because: Added a question

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join