It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/14/2016 - Remember The Cube That Was Placed On The Georgia Guidestones, Then Removed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

vanshardware.com...

UPDATE: I have received information that the author of the anonymous email is now dead. Clearly, this might be a hoax, but there are a number of unusual circumstances surrounding these events that warrant this brief update.

I received the following message from someone who wishes to remain anonymous and who states that his life could be endangered if his identity were revealed. This person claims to have inside information about the Georgia Guidestones

further

This led to the Morgan affair which led to the Antimasonic Party. To this very day, Freemasons loathe the date August 14th. They see it as the point at which society at large turned against them. What better day then, for the Freemasons to enact their revenge? To turn against society? And thus we have the date of the 2nd cube being: 8/14/2016. But what of the letters MM and JAM? MM stands for Master Mason. No surprise. Lots of people figured that one out. Nobody figured out JAM. I guess no one studies Latin anymore? JAM stands for Judicie Anno Mundi. “In the judgment of the world.”

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I dont want to make a thread about my dream i had the other night.

It was the basketball games. US was playing. Someone from the other team punches Harrison Barnes. He then shoves the other player, and suddenly he falls over into convulsions.

Other players begin to immediately start panicking, everyone in the crowd panics. It was total chaos and appeared like a chemical or biological agent was released.

Hope nothing bad happens.
edit on 6-8-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
8-14-16 is my mothers birthday.
My date of birth is 3-22-79. The monument was unveiled on my first birthday.

coincidence?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: gspat

Very interesting, I wouldn't say "solved" though...

No, you wouldn't....

Thanks Chad, your presence (& others) always gets the spidey senses going

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Hmmm....well, Team USA is playing that evening.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Nope, no such thing as "coincidence"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Signals

Well this is a fine howdoyado!

But I have to ask, why would such evil people telegraph their intent?

And if it is a warning, why not just spell it out?

Seems we have some Batman evil-doers to deal with!

These evil people always telegraph their intent, it is a part of their sick ritual, to rub it in our faces. "Hey, here's what we're going to do, and you cannot stop it". I think they believe it gives them more power.

Actually they do not believe in things, they only KNOW, and yes it does give far more power and success.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Tell us more.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
weird stuff always happens on my birthday D:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I hope not my GF is on a tour of south America and arrives in Rio around that time

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

How not solved? The cube had: the initials of the husband, and the initials of the wife, and the year they were married. Why at this point would anyone even try to pursue or "decode" it? Unless you are suggesting they made it up.. even tho.. they were married there.. pictures of them getting married there.. their names DO match the letters on the cube.. as well as the year!

Yet.. people will probably spend another 20 pages discussing what the "mystery" letters and numbers mean.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
this thread brings the clock tower card from the illuminati card game to mind.

People running with Olympic ring colored clothes from a collapsing clock tower.

Possibly the central do brasil clock tower in rio???

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

How not solved? The cube had: the initials of the husband, and the initials of the wife, and the year they were married. Why at this point would anyone even try to pursue or "decode" it? Unless you are suggesting they made it up.. even tho.. they were married there.. pictures of them getting married there.. their names DO match the letters on the cube.. as well as the year!

Yet.. people will probably spend another 20 pages discussing what the "mystery" letters and numbers mean.

And the date and month of the wedding too.

It's clear - this is what it was - but some people are so desperate for a conspiracy they won't accept the obvious because they prefer to hang onto the ludicrous instead.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: misnomer68
Interesting webpage about the Stones/Cube, and who they think was the mastermind behind the Stones.

Message Claims to reveal RC Chritian identity

Some very interesting replies to that piece near the bottom of it's page. One of them talks about Zika and when you put that together with the article's talk of eugenics and Nostradamus' 'Games of slaughter' it all gets a bit eerie.

If i play along with the Doomers... Most are expecting this 'Judgement' to arrive with a bang, but perhaps the judgement (being not of a divine nature, but of a human nature) comes with a whimper. Zika has already spread to Florida where surely only a small minority will risk impregnation. Unless it's eradicated Miami etc. could eventually become a J. G Ballard-ian abandoned ghost town.

If it spreads further it could end up facilitating the 500,000,000 population simply via people electing not to risk having a baby. Perhaps a minority, or the majority will go ahead and still have babies, but if most are handicapped due to Zika will those babies grow up to have babies?

It may take a couple of generations, but unless a cure is [allowed to be] found it's a solid plan. I know there's already talk of a vaccine/treatment so hopefully that plans out and this is just idle speculation.

Hypothetically speaking i'd imagine there's already a working, tested vaccine that an inner circle has received, as well as larger number of 'worker bees' been given without there knowledge; The surviving elite and a working class to provide for them.

edit on 7-8-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Sorry i couldn't watch that whole video. Were there any facebook updates or tweets that can be seen on those respective sites that are dated at the time of the wedding? The 'facebook page' could easily be a photoshop job for the video - needs to be seen on the actual site.

Otherwise this whole wedding could've been staged at a later date to stop people asking questions.

As for their names matching - well, pick players with those initials, or that matter do we really know these people are 'real' - that these are their real names?

And of course they'd say it happened on one interpretation of the stone's dates.

I'm not saying the wedding is definately fake (i hope it's not as that's as creepy as hell), but it remains a feasible possibility.

edit on 7-8-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just because an Israeli private security firm is being used doesn't mean anything is going to happen.
Even the Athens 2004 organisers used and Israeli firm as advisors.

The reason is because they want to avoid a terror attack.
The Israelis have extensive knowledge and know how in this field due to the fact they've lived with terror for a long time.

Who are you going to trust, a Canadian or Australian firm for example with no experience in terrorism except training, or an Israeli firm which would be run by or employ ex Israeli soldiers and intelligence agents who've delay with terrorism their whole lives as civilians and as professionals whose job it was to protect their nation and people...hmm pretty easy choice.

Like I said an israeli firm doesn't signal something sinister is going on or about to happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's Aug. 15 at Rio.

Some finals in single event gymnastics, both men and women. Track and field is running lots of early prelims and doing some field events. There is speed cycling and kayaking. Some general pool basketball, not seeing any Team USA though.

Nothing that looks especially marquis.

I believe Aug 14, not 15, is the date in question. Unless you were purposely checking for the day after for some reason, then I apologize.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's Aug. 15 at Rio.

Some finals in single event gymnastics, both men and women. Track and field is running lots of early prelims and doing some field events. There is speed cycling and kayaking. Some general pool basketball, not seeing any Team USA though.

Nothing that looks especially marquis.

I believe Aug 14, not 15, is the date in question. Unless you were purposely checking for the day after for some reason, then I apologize.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I am unable to watch the video. Is there some website that has the details in text? What im wondering, is did they have permission from the owner of the 'Stones to add in this block, or, could this be reasonably assumed to be a form of vandalism on their part? It just doesnt make sense to me, unless they were close friends of the designer/owner of the Stones, to allow them to make this strange addition completely unrelated to everything else the guidestones signify. The math involved, the astronomical alignments, the commandments themselves... and some random couple's wedding cube?

Why?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I am unable to watch the video. Is there some website that has the details in text? What im wondering, is did they have permission from the owner of the 'Stones to add in this block, or, could this be reasonably assumed to be a form of vandalism on their part? It just doesnt make sense to me, unless they were close friends of the designer/owner of the Stones, to allow them to make this strange addition completely unrelated to everything else the guidestones signify. The math involved, the astronomical alignments, the commandments themselves... and some random couple's wedding cube?

Why?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join