It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esurient

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
She was just lying there. Casually napping from after an afternoon of guests and drinks. Dressed in the most comfortable and provocative white lace. Long black hair shimmering on her pale smooth skin. A soft carefree smile across the lips of deepest red. Her black leather choker clasped tightly around her neck, it's small silver medallion emblazoned with a drop of water dangling above her bosom.

I walked in as her eyes opened. They pierced through the candlelit haze into mine. Burning, calling, beckoning inaudible to their receiver. In my trance I made my way to the bed, it's sheets of dark satin, I could feel the passion. It radiated from her like the moon on a mid August night. She softly mouthed, "what do you want from me?" I did not giver her a reply.

I stood there in stoic regard. I wanted this to last. Hastily she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her cheek. Tracing it down her silhouette I felt her curves. Every edge of this magnificent sculpture my palms were lead. Up and down her body did my hands travel. Upon reaching her face again she said again and this time a whisper, "what do you want from me?"

Playfully smiling now she threw away my hands. I grabbed a fist full of her hair. With one arm I reached underneath her abdomen. I pulled her around, her hair flailing about. Her eyes were facing the pillow, her back arched. On her knees she pushed her hips into mine. Gyrating against my member her intentions clear. Still having her hair wrapped in my hand I gave a tug and she moaned in approval. With a whimper she repeated, "what do you want from me?"

I pushed her head into the pillow, allowed the force of my weight into her. Another moan. She shook my hand free from her hair. Sat herself up upon her knees. I grabbed her wrist as she feigned struggle. Pinning them both to the dark satin, she bit my ear. In return I bit her neck as I pinned her firmly to the pillow. Our hips locked in a slow waltz. She resigned to defeat, no longer wanting to play. Her lust had taken over and she wanted her prize. Through her moans and exasperated whispers she pleaded, "what do you want from me?"

I pulled on my belt, ripping it through it's hoops of my jeans. Her eyes lit aflame as I stared deep into hers. Her body quivering, her heart pounding. Silence filled the dark lit room. Our whole world awaited my response. I leaned close and whispered,

"I'm hungry, would you make me a sandwich?"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

lol that was really good. Here i was thinking it was Exotica.

all that for a Sandwich. You're such a tease.

Brilliant ending lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I havn't read the T&C's but I'm pretty sure my original ending(s) would be in violation.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Great writing and amazing ending!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks man!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

oh and yes, you definately would have violated T&C's and a few other things to boot. lol

btw lovely video on the other thread made me laugh out loud

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The Sevenfold vid? Yes that's a surefire love story isn't it!

I originally wanted the story to have him make her the sandwich, maybe I'll make a V.2.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ok so she makes him a hot finger sandwich dripping with blood yumm. Sounds exotic. lol

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

That took a necrotic turn!

It would be kinda funny to see a Lady and the Tramp scene where their arms twist and they take a bite out of eachother hands

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

laffs... yeah i guess it did turn a bit necrotic.
just a tad.

I'm not so sure about Lady and the Tramp but ... it would definitely get messy no doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Well that's half the fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Ok can send the link to your video? I have to see this one.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Here ya go!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

dont do it, cover your eyes you can't undo reverse innocent!! noooo

edit on 8/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I kindly thank you. About to watch your video!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Nice going JinMI ... Quantums in shock now, probably blind too!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

He's a poet, he'll love it!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I think it's time to resuscitate him now.

Yes a poet indeed!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

OMGEE, I am a changed person lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

A thread was opened for "love songs" well that was my submission.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join