It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm KevinisZebraman, I'm having paranormal experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Text

www.davedavies.com...
A series of very interesting letters by well-known writer Philip K. Dick is a case in point. He once gave a detailed non-fiction account similar to that of many U.F.O witnesses and abductees when he described his own encounters with an entity that first manifested by keeping him awake at night with "violent phosphene activity".

It did not seem bound by either time or space ... within my head it communicated with me in the form of a computer-like or Al-system-like voice, quite different from any human voice, neither male nor female, and a very beautiful sound it was, the most beautiful sound I ever heard. (February 10, 1978)

I'm a creative writer like Philip K Dick. I WRITE CREATIVE FICTION! I have ideas for stories and I write them down.

I've always been a misanthropic loner and cool with it. Humans scare me. They do evil like kill and rape. I was in Humber Bumber college in the visual and digital art program. That school and other colleges and universities screw with people. But nobody liked my truthful statements. Girls found me attractive though. They called me weird. But I like weird stuff like animals and sasquatches. The Kill Shakespeare creators are my enemies. He ruined the interview by stating he was busy but was not. So I stated in professor Cole's essay that the whole human race sucks. They could be lizards.

But I need other truthful people out there. I'm into people like Chris Hedges, George Carlin,Bill Hicks.

Here's my linkedin profile. I'm there to enlighten workers who keep the evil unfettered capitalist system running.

www.linkedin.com...

I dress up like a zebra because I'm a shaman.

We live in a world of illusion!

There is no freedom because you have to pay money everywhere.

This planet is ruled Reptilians and greedy rich people.

I recognize this.

BUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO ME.

I have these bizarre experiences. It's something Philip K Dick would go through.

I get sleep paralysis. That's when the visions start.

I have strange dreams and nightmares.

I can predict the future through my dreams. My soccer ball was rolling away from me. Later on In real life, the wind blew it away from me.

I remember different present moments; the multiverse. I saw my self as a bird humanoid in the mirror!

I see different coloured lights flashing, some reptilian singing a song, a radio FM being played that I assume comes from Saturn, there are spirits who haunt my dreams like Robert Anton Wilson in my room, demons possessing a doll or on my bed wearing a hood, I see a giant Grey (alien) coming up.

I cannot control my thoughts sometimes. I'm always tempted to sell something valuable. I keep believing I sold something. In another universe, I must be a Satanist. I can feel other Kevins.

I was floating. I ended up in a room with other people and I ran away. But then the men in black showed up in front of a door. Then I woke up?

I must be around others for I speak truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm first!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You don't walk around in costume do you?

Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well anyway, welcome to the feed farm.

Zebras have to eat, too.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Welcome Kevin. Hopefully your truth can enlighten us all.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Hi, you sound awesome! i am also a big dickhead.

Humans try to separate from nature, this fact leads to a schizophrenic society, that we are currently experiencing,
when is it good enough? We have to turn into robots..

We have lost already, the changes are too deep.

Us, ourselves often dream about the future too.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I was in the backyard wearing my Zebraman costume and yelled, "I will have my revenge!" Then, some woman looked at me.

Then, my parents told me to go back inside the house.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

It's not just my truth. It's the truth of THEM.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I'm Filipino.

Tikbalang is a demon horse is Philippine mythology.

My zebraman costume is similar to a Tikbalang.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have to edit.

Tikbalang is a demon horse in Philippine mythology.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well anyway, welcome to the feed farm.

Zebras have to eat, too.

WE ARE ALL ZOO ANIMALS TO ALIENS!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You don't walk around in costume do you?

Welcome to ATS!!

No, I have social anxiety.

Though, it would be awesome to rewild North America with different beautiful animals like lions, zebras, camels, chickenosaraus, mesonychids, and etc.

Then, I can live in my rewilded wild and escape from Illuminati ruled society and live in peace until I die.

Or I can make myself part immortal jellyfish and live forever with my animals.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Don't worry, even if humans go extinct, we will be able to reincarnate into descendants of animals that will inherit the Earth.

www.google.ca...
These are animals of a post human world.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't put too much in to what he said. He is one of my favorite authors and unarguably a genius when it came to writing...but he was more than a bit disturbed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Throughout February and March 1974, Dick experienced a series of hallucinations, which he referred to as “2-3-74”, shorthand for February–March 1974. Aside from the “pink beam”, Dick described the initial hallucinations as geometric patterns, and, occasionally, brief pictures of Jesus and ancient Rome. As the hallucinations increased in length and frequency, Dick claimed he began to live two parallel lives, one as himself, “Philip K. Dick”, and one as “Thomas”, a Christian persecuted by Romans in the 1st century AD. He referred to the “transcendentally rational mind” as “Zebra”, “God” and “VALIS”. Dick wrote about the experiences, first in the semi-autobiographical novel Radio Free Albemuth and then in VALIS, The Divine Invasion and the unfinished The Owl in Daylight (the VALIS trilogy). At one point Dick felt that he had been taken over by the spirit of the prophet Elijah.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm going through the same stuff Philip K Dick is going through like having hallucinations!

He even mentioned zebra as the transcendentally rational mind. I'M ZEBRAMAN!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Greatings and salutations.

From your synapse', I can tell you will be at home here. I've had similar experiences myself, A.I. -esk kind of memory dumps. Kind of what started me on this this road and got me posting. Among other things. UFO sightings you know the normal ATS business. The Zebra wear is amazing BTW. If I were to chose a costume it would be a Dire wolf. (One day!)

Welcome my friend!

new topics

top topics

join