It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Endorsed Ryan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Paul Ryan is running for reelection as a Representative in Wisconsin. He is currently Speaker of the House.

I don't see what all the fuss is bout, to be honest.

Out of all the people running for reelection right now, Paul Ryan is probably one of the more level headed members of the GOP in Washington.

So IAMTAT, I don't understand your frustration. To me, this is just business as usual.

Yesterday, on the Mark Levin show four callers in a row nailed Ryan as Chairman to the wall...royally.
The gist of it was establishment Republicans just DO NOT get it and conservatives have had it!!

Finist series of callers I have listened too ever.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Granite because: Sp

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and I think he may have just lost a big portion of his base.
Those who know me, know I was supporting Trump.
NOW...and after watching his speech tonight and seeing him speak out against Washington insiders...only to announce his endorsement of Paul Ryan,...I am having second thoughts.

I may still vote for him...if only to do my part to stop Hillary Clinton...but, tonight, my enthusiasm for Trump just went down substantially.

I will continue to speak OUT against crooked Hillary Clinton...but, for now, I won't be enthusiastically speaking UP for Donald Trump.

Trump is trying to shut up the establishment republicans by endorsing their golden boy. Personally i think he would have been better off supporting nehlans whose platform is more in line aith Trump. NEHLAN is against TPP and ryan supports it. Trump says he is aganst Tpp.

I dont give a crap about the establishment on either side. Both are selling out the country.

A+ for speaking my mind better than I did.
edit on 5-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

For God's sake don't have "second thoughts" on Trump because he did this.

SCHU! You don't read my posts do you? I don't need to have no second thoughts about Trump. If I constructed a genuine and heartfelt opinion on my first thoughts about Trump, I would be banished from this, my favorite website.

I can't have that. I'm sure you understand.
I vastly prefer Paul Ryan over Donald Trump, although I don't really like either of them. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Trump is trying to shut up the establishment republicans by endorsing their golden boy. Personally i think he would have been better off supporting nehlans whose platform is more in line aith Trump. NEHLAN is against TPP and ryan supports it. Trump says he is aganst Tpp.

I dont give a crap about the establishment on either side. Both are selling out the country.

Sounds reasonable, except Trump gets caps, and Ryan doesn't...subliminal?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Sounds reasonable, except Trump gets caps, and Ryan doesn't...subliminal?

Grammar isnt a priority when responding on my cellphone...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow!!
You were actually going to mail Donald Trump some money??!!

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join