It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great marraige between the turtle and fluffy cat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ceremony proceedings are gifted freely from a great man... Farishta hasheed Reza Aseed and his dear bud..... the mystical magical Misty Lee!
so the wedding preperations done in secret...at the costly expence of ^89 20030 pappers bills divide between the wedding planner, US.. and his best friend was no cheap deal.
the family gathering and friend went so well you all would be speechless!
nobody laughed and no buddy cried... it was a social event that had everyone in histerics....the pain of love was too much to bear... the love birds, looked at eachother and laughed so much it hurt to be around eachother.
one said to the other "get away from I can't stop, Ha he ha ughhgghkkk! sighhhgghAAh! this laughing in my gut!"
the other was in tears of sheer joy!
so through the night they imagined the finest feast of sweet things and lovely gifts for all the guests.. decorations in abundance... food, tea most excellent.. the working servers drank black tea and the guests were quite pleased by the beverages served...everyone got the perfect amount to eat and the night went on...
then breakfast was served and still little chit cahaatting occured... nap time for all and an early tea service arranged, ''my the supper,'' was given and misty and Mr. Reza were so delighted they split the bill... and then went to their wonderful working environment in happiness and love...
best friends for eternity! plutonic...wow! its a new day!
no body was jeaulous and no one cared... the friendship they contain is now in a lamp and the flame never dies...
so, now they work with and for each other on top of the Day!
it was an Autum, april and spring sort of fling...that is all... be well and smell the flowers!
Ms.. L'asa wa behind it all...grinning a secret cat grin..my real lover.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
it was an Autum, april and spring sort of fling...that is all...

That is a very beautiful story. The part I quoted above makes it tragic to me, however.

Why should we celebrate a short fling?

Shouldn't we strive for something that lasts?

If it's that short, isn't it a failure?
edit on 5-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yea a marriage is supposed to be forever.. Also to know who you are getting involved with. Don't want and blind dates from a Klingon that wants to eat me alive after we mate. Fling don't = marriage Who would commit do an invisible woman with his soul for 3 months of a fling LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: peppycat
it was an Autum, april and spring sort of fling...that is all...

That is a very beautiful story. The part I quoted above makes it tragic to me, however.

Why should we celebrate a short fling?

Shouldn't we strive for something that lasts?

If it's that short, isn't it a failure?
firstly, who celebrates a ceremony with imaginations of food? hungry best friends... the turtle supplied some sweet treats for his bride to be ... a cat...(carnavores)..omnivores..
after this ceremony well they date...three times to see if it is real...snot an arranged marriage, I am speaking of free will between differing species deciding destiny for eachother with out parental programming..or tradition of a whit wedding... traditionally an arranged ceremony takes longer than two years...especially since the turtle and cat are related to so many other species...lots of introductions before planning or it all fails...sad but true.

new topics

top topics

join