It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM in the UK, BBC article

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: multichild

We need a WLM. Welsh Lives Matter
Loads of sheep tethered to the bridges and tramways

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If you go central wales, you'll see plenty of sheep tethered to fence posts, easy pickings lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Great place and great people. Love it plus the Phonics

All these BLM types are probably just bored dolies and students, they get brain washed through the internet. Problem is some inner city gang types may get in on the peaceful stuff we see today, then it can get out of hand. Best advice to BLM...................... You've never had it so good, behave and things will probably keep getting better.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

BLM...................... You've never had it so good, behave and things will probably keep getting better.

Absolutely spot on, and everyone is always welcome in Wales, BLM too if they wont, just dont close the roads off when Wales are playing rugby, you may find you get shifted very quickly!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

This f**ked me off so much this morning. I was trying to get to Terminal 2 to pick up my mum and was halted for over an hour and a half due to the f**king selfish morons.

I wish people had said, Screw it, and run them all over. I honestly do.

Their protest didn't endear me to the Black Lives Matter cause. In fact, due to their actions hindering my travel and causing me to try and locate my mum who didn't have a working mobile phone, I hope the Black Lives Matter cause fails, utterly and completely.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
These agitators are now in Canada as well.

BLM Toronto Halts Pride Parade, Forces Director to Sign Document Agreeing to Group's Demands.

They founder threatened to kill whites and cops.

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder under fire for controversial tweet

You gotta love the damage control done by the media, "controversial tweets". Riiiiight....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Black people are simply being played and used.
Some big names are behind this movement and funding it, for what reason? i'm really curious about what they want to accomplish with this.
Such a racist movement can only divide and instigate violence, it is contrary to unity, the DNC should stop propagating that they are for unity, they apparently are not.
The 'summer of chaos' was exposed as well as the direct link with Loretta Lynch after the phone hack.
So obviously this movement is a tool to steer the masses, to divide and to bring chaos in certain areas.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh well this is just what I said would happen in a previous thread....I was so damned angry when I read of this stupidity today. Yeah we really need BLM in UK...so many black people get shot by police here its ridiculous! /sarcasm off

Most black folks here are West Indian and a great bunch ....if there is any trouble its normally between themselves and they keep it between themselves. They've always integrated here and upon asking a chum this afternoon about BLM...at first he just laughed but then he said quite seriously if we're all not careful this could push everyone back 30yrs. He thinks its designed to create racism not prevent/stop it. In the 35yrs he's been in the UK he said he's NEVER had a problem

So yeah bring on the BLM and watch as most black people will probably just laugh at their supporters

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yepp.....gain...

a reply to: rockintitz

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

cool!!! bring im hon!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: RobotBomb
The infection is spreading.

True that it's spreading everywhere. BLM found their way into Israel. Can't wait for them to get in Africa & the Middle East next.

Can't wait to ee them ask for reparations from Arica

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Speaking of Africa, there is something that the media simply ignores, that is the genocide on whites.

I'll start a topic on ATS about this.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I did that once...no-one was interested

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Black people are simply being played and used.
Some big names are behind this movement and funding it, for what reason? i'm really curious about what they want to accomplish with this.
Such a racist movement can only divide and instigate violence, it is contrary to unity, the DNC should stop propagating that they are for unity, they apparently are not.
The 'summer of chaos' was exposed as well as the direct link with Loretta Lynch after the phone hack.
So obviously this movement is a tool to steer the masses, to divide and to bring chaos in certain areas.

It's George Soros he started funding BLM. And as we all know he went after Britain before attempted to crash there economy. Well guess what guys he's back.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You hardly ever see any violent racism here, we are probably world leaders in racist jokes, but most of them stem from the mid to late 90's...and to be fair, some are quite funny, Bernard Manning tops the bill here.

This BLM in the UK thing is the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen (so far this year)....they are taking the incident where police shot some lowlife drug dealing thug, who only 15 minutes previously had bought a handgun, and they are using it to say they have a hard time????

They need to get a grip and stop disrupting other people's affairs with their stupidity.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

This f**ked me off so much this morning. I was trying to get to Terminal 2 to pick up my mum and was halted for over an hour and a half due to the f**king selfish morons.

I wish people had said, Screw it, and run them all over. I honestly do.

Their protest didn't endear me to the Black Lives Matter cause. In fact, due to their actions hindering my travel and causing me to try and locate my mum who didn't have a working mobile phone, I hope the Black Lives Matter cause fails, utterly and completely.
#

According to a few reports i read, some motorists did make the most of the opportunity to give them a little slap or two. Can't really blame them - and the Police didn't stop it!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Good! Black, white, brown or orange (trying to be PC in case the fake tan / Oompa Loompa crowd start banging on about orange rights), ruin my day with your stupidity and you best hope there is a police officer around (not you personally Flavian, I'll assume at this point you don't lie in the middle of the road being an arse, at least not sober, I never do it sober).

UK police are the most tolerant, and whilst I am sure there are bad eggs, those bad eggs usually just target everybody regardless of race, sexuality, religion, haircut.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join