It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milosevic Exonerated, as the NATO War Machine Moves on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How could this happen?

From RT website:

The ICTY’s exoneration of the late Slobodan Milosevic, the former President of Yugoslavia, for war crimes committed in the Bosnia war, proves again we should take NATO claims regarding its ’official enemies’ not with a pinch of salt, but a huge lorry load.

For the past twenty odd years, neocon commentators and 'liberal interventionist' pundits have been telling us at every possible opportunity, that Milosevic (a democratically elected leader in a country where over 20 political parties freely operated) was an evil genocidal dictator who was to blame for ALL the deaths in the Balkans in the 1990s. Repeat after me in a robotic voice (while making robotic arm movements): 'Milosevic's genocidal aggression' 'Milosevic's genocidal aggression'.

How could this happen? How can you exonerate a criminal like Milosevic? How can you not hold him responsible for the ethnic cleansing and the war crimes committed in Balkans in the 90's? What is wrong with this world where the vile and corrupted, the criminal and the abuser gets a pass while the honest, the just and the victim gets the finger? There is millions of people who witnessed what Milosevic, his war machine and his nationalistic propaganda caused in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo. Who is responsible for thousands of victims, millions of refugees and billions of dollars in damages? Who did that? So he is not responsible for the Bosnian crimes. How about in Kosovo? I was there, in the 90's as a journalist and saw it with my own eyes what serbs did to the Kosovo people. Those images, those torn bodies, dead children, their mom's stomachs open with bayonets, poor teens and adults all massacred in the name of a crazy ideology, of an ethnic cleansing, by product of the worst nationalistic propaganda cooked in Milosevic's kitchen, are going to hunt me for the rest of my life. How can sane people say that this beast with a face of a man was not responsible? What kind of world we live in?

More sources:

www.counterpunch.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

p.s. Maybe the news is not that new but I couldn't find any related threads about it. I apologize if it is already posted.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The original link somehow didn't show in the post. Here it is:

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Because he was not a criminal.

Plain and simple. He will forever have my respect for protecting my people, and standing up to NATO terrorists.

And your whole post is bloody BS, because none of that is true, as I was stationed in Kosovo during that time.
edit on 530k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

How could this happen?

Because people sat back and done nothing, while still kept stupid, and now you could be forgiven for thinking criminals rule this planet. All seems to point to the same thing, I don't think the tale of the human race is going to end well but that's nothing new

During war, which is a crime in itself, there will always be crimes committed, these people are criminals to humanity.
edit on -180002016-08-05T09:20:44-05:000000004431201644082016Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:20:44 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Because he was not a criminal.

Plain and simple. He will forever have my respect for protecting my people, and standing up to NATO terrorists.

And your whole post is bloody BS, because none of that is true, as I was stationed in Kosovo during that time.

How did he protect his people when because of his actions your country was objected to NATO raids to end the crimes that were being committed? How did that criminal protect you and your people and your country when in the 80's Yugoslavia was one of the countries with the highest standard of living in Europe? And what happened after Milosevic took power and started applying his politics?

My post is not bloody, my post is as true and realistic as it gets. Maybe where you were stationed nothing happened (which I strongly doubt it because the directives for an ethnic cleansing were clear and on a full territory scale, not just locally) but who killed thousand of people, burned their properties, kicked them out? There were more than 1 million people who were hosted in the neighbouring Albania during that time and around 500.000 in Macedonia. Did this people escape for fun? Did they found amusing to leave everything behind so one day they can say that Milosevic was an animal? Are you even serious?

This one here below is from the Bosnian war. There are plenty from the Kosovo war as well. Just look around and try to find it by firstly removing the blinds from your eyes.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-8-2016 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

Secret War: US and EU Intervention in Yugoslavia Gregory Elich

n November 1998, President Clinton launched a plan for the overthrow of the government of Yugoslavia. The initial emphasis of the plan centered on supporting secessionist forces in Montenegro and the right-wing opposition in Serbia. (1) Several months later, while NATO bombs fell on Yugoslavia, Clinton signed a secret paper instructing the CIA to topple the Yugoslav government. The plan called for the CIA to secretly fund opposition groups and the recruitment of moles in the Yugoslav government and military. (2) The effort to recruit moles in the police and army eventually yielded fruit nearly two years later, when renegade policemen aided the mob assault on the Federal Parliament.

There were several components to the plan, and assassination was a key element in the Western arsenal. On July 8, 1999, U.S. and British officials revealed that commando teams were training snatch operations to seize alleged war criminals and Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic. As an encouragement to mercenaries, the U.S. State Department also announced a $5 million bounty for President Milosevic. (3) Several Yugoslav government officials and prominent individuals, including Defense Minister Pavle Bulatovic, were gunned down. Most of those crimes remained unsolved, as the assassins managed to escape.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

NATO is just the attack dog of the financial banks. If someone doesn't do what they want then out they go. Milosevic didn't give in to their demands, so bye bye Milosevic

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Telos. its because he was on the losing side is why he is happy about slobs pardon. He agreed with him as many of them still do.

Is it right? No,but its his opinion and as such no more right than mine.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Telos. its because he was on the losing side is why he is happy about slobs pardon. He agreed with him as many of them still do.

Yes yuppa, you might be right. But lets not forget, your opinion doesn't come with a body count. Big diff if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: yuppa

Yes yuppa, you might be right. But lets not forget, your opinion doesn't come with a body count. Big diff if you ask me...

True. its reminds me of the Germans.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I see the CLINTON-ganda is drumming strong on some here, even in 2016.

This damn criminal clinton administration pointed fingers at one person to accommodate their agenda.

No, let's not see this criminal administration support groups and kept down low who had/have Islamic terrorist cells such as Bosnian muslim, Kosovo muslim right before 9/11.

Let aside, Ustashi Croat nazi extremists dated back to WW2.
(Google Ustashi)

Yet clinton/criminal administration drummed hard at one person on their agenda. Milosevic.

America, Russia, Serbia, were Allies in WW1, WW2. Granted Patton vs Stalin and cold war forward.

Clinton administration supported a crew of muslim extremist cells, right before the world knew 9/11 and Croat "Ustashi" nazi extremists was a backwash.

FACTS. Dance hillary supporters around it. Tap dance it. Be proud. Be the loser.

Guarantee, if Putin was in "drunken bought" Yeltsin ass spot, there wouldn't be an Kosovo independent state with Islamic terrorist ties to Isis!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

killing serbs was wrong no matter the excuse. ethnic cleansing is wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The difference between hero and villain comes down to what side you were on at the time but the support of 'ethnic cleansing' is just plain wrong on a human level no matter where you stand. He wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last to try this as the absolute 'solution' to internal racial divisions but that will never diminish the criminal act of it.

Always wondered how the Soviets managed to control the inbred hostilities within the Balkans - perhaps it was just the reporting of it that was suppressed from world view?

new topics

top topics

join