It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beautiful Tesla-Like Lunar Anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
First, the usual caveat: I didn't do a search 'cause I don't know what I would have looked for. So if this has been posted bring it to the attention of the Mods so they can take whatever action is necessary.

I have lightened the screen grab with Picasa just a little to emphasize the smaller rays. Can this really exist in a crater on the Moon? Not just this magnificent display but a smaller one "next door" as you can see in the video from: NO DENYING! Alien Base Complex On The Moon & More 5/3/16 - from secureteam10

I make no claims but if you haven't seen this before be sure to comment pro or con.

At 6:10 & closeup at 6:31 - At 6:46 they move to the left to show a similar display but much more smaller.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dude - it is from SecureTeam.

Likely be in the Hoax bin before I finish posting this

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Secureteam10 makes hoaxes, it's not accepted here

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
YEP

Manure Scheme Productions....

Going Going Goooonnee!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
First, the usual caveat: I didn't do a search 'cause I don't know what I would have looked for.

If you had searched for the people who made the video you would have seen they were just hoaxers...

Can this really exist in a crater on the Moon?

No, it is just a hoax.
edit on 4-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Starting in the 1700's lunar lights and movement have been officially reported....1870 or so was a big one...1920 huge....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
NASA says that that is static discharge in the film emulsion as it advanced through the framer. Trouble with that explanation is, was film being used to make these images? Makes sense if it was.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Starting in the 1700's lunar lights and movement have been officially reported....1870 or so was a big one...1920 huge....

I have reported here a NASA video taken from an orbiting craft whose mission number may be Apollo 12 but I'm not sure. The Lunar Orbiter's camera shows the lunar surface and a white light appears and the camera follows it. When the light approaches a large, dark crater you can see right from the center of the dark crater a light appear and disappear. I call it an "acknowledging" signal light. Immediately in the surrounding areas of the crater's rim you see other lights flash on and off.

Depending on the quality of the video you may or may not see the "signal lights". Since I taped it when originally shown, I can play my tape in slow motion and frame-by-frame and the lights are clear. When I did a GIF for the forum the lights were not clear.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Are you not getting your source is a known FAKE? I'm feeling embarrassed FOR you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They actually look like bits and pieces of a larger structure, craft. From the build up of dust it appears as though they been there for a very very long time.

Wreckage, not buildings, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
Since I taped it when originally shown, I can play my tape in slow motion and frame-by-frame and the lights are clear. When I did a GIF for the forum the lights were not clear.

So why not get the original NASA footage.... oh, that does not show the "lights"!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

This has been covered. You're falling for hoaxes.

Stating discharge damaged the film.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Yes they did.

top topics

join