It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black Fire fighter home burned down after racist threats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i mean, nothing is proven yet. forget the house burning, the letter speaks volume of what is out there hidden behind this veil. i dont understand that kind of mentality

(post by supremecommander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but racism is not alive and well in America in 2016.
South Africa? Yes
South America? Yes
America? No
We actually have laws against discrimination. The racism you people on the left always "expose" are rare isolated cases in a country of 500 million people of every race religion and creed. Most of the time the perpetrator is the same race as the victim.

Not saying this firefighter wasn't a victim of racism...
I'm just saying actual real racism is very rare and I will reserve my comments till more can be brought to light on this story.
The OP and ones feeding this fire will feel really foolish if it was just an electrical fire or something...
edit on 4-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Whether there's a connection between fire and the that or not;

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Seriously, the guy is the only African American firefighter in town and some dickhead threatens him?

#disgusted.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As of tonight's news.... the cause of the fire has been determined to be suspicious by investigators. That is all.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nut starts shooting in Germany: OMG Islamic terrorist in Munich

Black man's house gets burnt down when he has received threats: muh duh black man dun it to be victim

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In recent years, the vast majority of these "anonymous racist letter" stories turn out to be perpetrated by the alleged victim.

I will wait for more concrete evidence before rushing to judgement.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yes a hunch tells me this is a man seeking attention and money, and that he wrote the note and burned down his own house. The really sad part is he was willing to sacrifice 2 cats. Perhaps being a volunteer firefighter was not as glamorous as he imagined? I wonder if he had homeowners insurance? No matter, I am sure people are already starting up some internet begging sites to raise money for him.

Sal

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They should make arson illegal.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe that the person who wrote the letter is the one who set this fire. I blame the presidential candidate.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Sorry to burst your bubble but racism is not alive and well in America in 2016.
South Africa? Yes
South America? Yes
America? No
We actually have laws against discrimination. The racism you people on the left always "expose" are rare isolated cases in a country of 500 million people of every race religion and creed. Most of the time the perpetrator is the same race as the victim.

Not saying this firefighter wasn't a victim of racism...
I'm just saying actual real racism is very rare and I will reserve my comments till more can be brought to light on this story.
The OP and ones feeding this fire will feel really foolish if it was just an electrical fire or something...

You are in denial. YOU are apart of the problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

Enough of the garbage. Either play the ball or leave the field. This thread is not going to become a platform from which you can sling personal insults at each other.

Thanks for cooperating
~burdman30ott6

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay let me be the first to say I jumped to the wrong conclusion that this was another fake victim story. The man's neighbor confessed to setting the fire out of jealousy that he did not pass the training course to become a volunteer firefighter.

I will not be so quick to pass judgment next time!

Sal

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com... social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

The lone black firefighter of an upstate New York town whose home burned to the ground just two days after receiving a racist letter was shocked to learn that man arrested for the act of arson was a neighbor and former firefighter.

Matthew Jurado, 39, admitted to police that he torched Kenneth Walker’s North Tonawanda home in retaliation for getting removed from his job as a volunteer firefighter. He did not claim responsibility for the hate-filled letter, but claims “he knows who wrote it.”

Police told WGRZ that Jurado “didn’t want to tell us who that person was," that wrote the nasty note.

So...you guys were saying?

Unbelievable. But you folks can stay in denial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join