It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump is there to help get Hillary elected...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
... then this election is going to get really crazy.

As more and more comes out about Hillary, and more and more of the Clinton corruption is exposed, if Trumps job is to get Hillary elected. How far will he go? How far CAN he go?

Will he risk ruining his career over this? Will he go so far to risk imprisonment. Will he accept being a pariah in the world's eye for this purpose?

Is there a point where, if this is the case, they'll be forced to accept Hillary's fall and reluctantly turn to Trump to do the job they wanted her for?

Is there a point where to save himself Trump would be forced to change tracks himself?

I'm not sure this is even the case myself, but if it is, if supposition that it is, for arguments sake, what do you think the limit would be?
edit on 8/4/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Will he risk ruining his career over this?

Which career? His political career? He never had one. His Reality TV career? His romp in the spotlight can only make him richer, in that regard. His real estate career? People don't care who they buy and sell to, as long as they have the money.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Trump is being played.
Tptb helped him get to where he is through their msm machine.
Trump has no idea he's being played though, he actually thinks he's winning- big league.

Tptb know that the only way to get someone as obviously and famously corrupt and bought out like Hillary to be elected president is to have the main other option be bat sh!t crazy.

edit on 4-8-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
this has been my fear for a while. Trump might get to October/November and pull out a la Ross Perot and say the whole thing was a (project, exercise, whim, mistake, help to the Clintons).

if this happens he'll go back to TV and they will swoon over him. while millions of us will curse him and scramble to get Pence or Cruz or whomever elected instead.

something like this happened a few years ago, I think in New Hampshire. Some local character ran for and won the Republican nomination for Senate, and just before the election announced the whole thing was a prank, essentially handing the seat over to the dems. the media people thought it was cute.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Will he risk ruining his career over this? Will he go so far to risk imprisonment. Will he accept being a pariah in the world's eye for this purpose?

Of course not. The idea that Trump is trying to help Clinton is not only false, but an absurdity. The political and media classes who collude with each other, along with the denizens who feast on their propaganda, are the ones helping Clinton get elected.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Geez, this is pretty obvious....

"If Trump is there to help get Hillary elected..."...then..."Hillary is there to keep Trump from BEING elected".

Hmmm...lets see...crook or madman...madman or crook? We are screwed either way...just how fast and how bad is the real question.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It is called media propaganda. Trump is not allowed to pull out what so ever. If he does expect a forceful government change by civilians. He already said the polls are rigged and other stuff. There is no backing down for Trump now. He has to stay in the race.
edit on 4-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't think it is too hard to believe he has cos eyed up to the Clinton in the past and was he always a republican?.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If Trump is there to help get Hillary elected...

That´s what i told everybody when the whole Trump thing came up, that Trump is nothing else than a staples holder.
Because there should be at least two actors in the theatre to fool the people, otherwise the people are bored really fast and not more interested.

"Someone" decided a while ago that Clinton has to make it, but the US citizens should think that they elected their POTUS by themselves....

edit on 4 8 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ohhh look another Trump thread.

this is getting pathetic!

ATS used to be a conspiracy site, no honestly when i first joined we actually had almost as many conspiracy threads threads as we have trump threads; full of amazing writers discussing the finer details of a whole range of conspiracy theories and alternative ideas, it got pretty heated at times but it was fun!!

This site not what it used to be, it might still be called abovetopsecret.com it might still carry the name but its not the abovetopsecret i joined. Its over run by ignorant hate and superficial topics that lack any real depth..... oh and did i also mention that its became a off shot now of donaldjtrum.com.
edit on 4-8-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This has been floating around since he announced his candidacy.

If that was really Trump's plan, then he would have made sure that the most inept of the Republican field got elected, not gotten the nomination himself.

And now that he has gotten the nomination, he's polling too well to be "throwing" the election on purpose.

Believe me, Jeb! wouldn't be polling this well. Neither would Kasich really. Those are just games the elite tell themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If that was really Trump's plan, then he would have made sure that the most inept of the Republican field got elected, not gotten the nomination himself.

Technically, that's exactly what happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is pretty much the most inept candidate in the GOP. Its so bad that Neocons like Romney are trying to co-op the Libertarians.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is pretty much the most inept candidate in the GOP. Its so bad that Neocons like Romney are trying to co-op the Libertarians.

Hmm, if you believe that the two party system is actually a sham, then maybe that should also tell you something.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ketsuko

Technically, that's exactly what happened.

No because if that was the case, the Trump was not and never has been a Republican, not truly. He's always been a Democrat in RINO clothing.

It's like Bernie claims he's Independent, but we all know better.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It tells me that people are onto the 2-party scam, so they used Trump to destroy GOP credibility so that Neocons can infiltrate the Libertarian party and replace GOP. Thats what happened when Johnson picked Neocon Bill Weld as VP.

They killed three birds with one stone. Kill GOP, throw election to Hillary, facilitate infiltration of Libertarians.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Is the whole world laughing at us Americans. The USA is supposed to be a model for the world like other modern countries. This is turning into a circus. It resembles professional wrestling. Scripted, the crowd favorite, the heal, actors in the audiences. etc. The powers to be want a female pres to continue their novel. Trump is the crowd favorite. The candidates are now just the pawns of the rich no matter what they promise.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
... then this election is going to get really crazy.

As more and more comes out about Hillary, and more and more of the Clinton corruption is exposed, if Trumps job is to get Hillary elected. How far will he go? How far CAN he go? ILG>> No limits.

Will he risk ruining his career over this? Will he go so far to risk imprisonment. Will he accept being a pariah in the world's eye for this purpose?ILG>> Yes, yes, LOL. Elites need acceptance from their peers. With acceptance comes protection and comfort.

Is there a point where, if this is the case, they'll be forced to accept Hillary's fall and reluctantly turn to Trump to do the job they wanted her for? ILG>> This is the best question. I think Trump can do everything HC can. If he makes the right deal with the Zios, dark state and banksters, he can have it all. Seems exceedingly unlikely because HC has spent a career gathering her support base. She has earned some measure of loyalty for the dirty work she has done.

Is there a point where to save himself Trump would be forced to change tracks himself? ILG>> Maybe. He might try this and fail. The signal is the TPP. If he starts to waiver in his opposition, that is a signal he's serious about being POTUS.

I'm not sure this is even the case myself, but if it is, if supposition that it is, for arguments sake, what do you think the limit would be?
ILG>> Notice every time some incriminating info comes out on HC, DT steps to the mic and says something outlandish? I don't believe it's an accident.

top topics

join