It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Erupts as MSM makes Trump supporters look more abundant by using Clev. Cavs Parade photos!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is interesting.

We have so many users here who think the MSM is trying to make Trump look bad by "spinning" everything in a negative light, "fixing" poll results to make it seem like he's losing even thought he isnt, twisting his words etc... When in reality, we have a proven example of the contrary!

www.cleveland19.com...

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Breitbart incorrectly used a photo of the Cleveland Cavaliers championship parade in an article about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump yesterday, depicting the huge crowd gathered to celebrate the team’s victory as a crowd at Trump’s rally in Jacksonville. “Trump’s Jacksonville Rally Draws 15,000,” reads the article’s headline, originally accompanied by a picture of thousands of Clevelanders, many outfitted in yellow and red, standing downtown. Breitbart appears to have gotten the picture from Twitter user Tatiana Wright, who posted it earlier that evening.

They used a photo form the largest sports parade in history in Cleveland that drew 1.3 million people, and proclaimed it was a 15,000 person Trump rally. That is beyond ridiculous.

This shows how far the Trumpledites are willing to go. They are really trying to claw their way back after the most recent campaign pitfalls, yet things like this only make it worse.

No one can say now that the DNC is the only one who does this.

Its funny too, of all photos to use, this was the worst. Being originally from Cleveland, we are a VERY Liberal city and region, for them to use an image from that event and not expect people to call foul is naive beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Normally I would agree, but I don't think this one was intentional. It's worse, this is the gross incompetence that happens when using stock photos in lieu of doing your own legwork.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I hadn't realized the Breitbart website is "The MSM".

I guess we all learn something new everyday??

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Normally I would agree, but I don't think this one was intentional. It's worse, this is the gross incompetence that happens when using stock photos in lieu of doing your own legwork.

It looks like it happened in more than one Trump rally news article

twitter.com...

link   
For Gods sake. They need to double and triple check these things, any and all minor screw ups will be used as ammunition against Trump

link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

This shows how far the Trumpledites are willing to go.

How far they are willing to go? Not by a long shot. All we have to do is wait and see just how much farther as November draws closer.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It was an honest mistake. They meant to use photos of a Cleveland Browns rally.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
It was an honest mistake. They meant to use photos of a Cleveland Browns rally.

I didn't know "browns" were allowed in the republican party?.....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wooooooooow...It's nothing

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Not that it matters. Trump draws 15,000+ all the time. Someone posted a picture with semi trucks hauling basketball floats. That doesn't even look like a rally, and Breitbart apologized and took the picture down, not that I'd expect that to be mentioned in the OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Same source who already apologized. We get it, you hate Trump, and although 15K is a normal size crowd for him, you want to claim

This shows how far the Trumpledites are willing to go. They are really trying to claw their way back after the most recent campaign pitfalls, yet things like this only make it worse.

I think it shows how far the anti-Trump crowd will go to make him look bad. And he had nothing to do with this, lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I really don't have a dog in this race but I completely stopped reading your post at trumpladites. The fact that you resort to name calling people because they're following their own very valid beliefs makes you and the whole substance of the post seem very bigoted and childish...in fact I think it makes you seem more like a troglodyte than those you cleverly insulted. Maybe it's just me though.
edit on 4-8-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I really don't have a dog in this race but I completely stopped reading your post at trumpladites. The fact that you resort to name calling people because they're following their own very valid beliefs makes you and the whole substance of the post seem very bigoted and childish...in fact I think it makes you seem more like a troglodyte than those you cleverly insulted. Maybe it's just me though.

Its not really an insult unless you take it as one.

I call myself a Clintonian.

It is more fun than saying "Trump Supporters"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No one can say now that the DNC is the only one who does this.

Let me get this straight...
A right leaning news agency appears to have used a stock photo out of context and that's somehow comparable to the mass fraud and manipulation that took place at the DNC?
*head meet keyboard*
fliyweG4F;0

I see stock photos used out of context most of the time by accident as probably the case here.
Now intentionally mis-quoting someone or misleading viewers is something the left is more prone to. Just look at the young turks!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
One of the biggest things people try to use against the DNC is the media using photos that cut out empty seats, or that make a crowd look bigger than they are. I see it on here constantly.

I just wanted to draw attention to the exact same thing, actually something entirely worse on the other side.

Its not just me who believes this was intentional, apparently the masses on Twitter believe so as well

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is twitter "erupting" about this too? This is from an actual news outlet.

Media Caught Lying About The Crowd Size Of Hillary Clinton Rally?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sorry op it cant be true, breitbart is an honest right wing blog, not even real news, they never lie, there the ones who told us obama would use ebola to destroy america.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
there the ones who told us obama would use ebola to destroy america.

Everyone knows it's Republican, Trump and white people destroying the country.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
One of the biggest things people try to use against the DNC is the media using photos that cut out empty seats, or that make a crowd look bigger than they are. I see it on here constantly.

I just wanted to draw attention to the exact same thing, actually something entirely worse on the other side.

Its not just me who believes this was intentional, apparently the masses on Twitter believe so as well

That is honestly the first time I've ever heard of that...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
there the ones who told us obama would use ebola to destroy america.

Everyone knows it's Republican, Trump and white people destroying the country.

No dude its ebola better get
Your flu shot.

edit on 4-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join