It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another death (possibly) related to election fraud and the DNC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a Facebook event page up for a memorial for Shawn:

Join us on the roof tonight as we celebrate the life of Shawn Lucas. He has left a giant hole in this city and all of our hearts. Lets get together tonight and mourn together during this difficult time. RnR Hotel has offered to donate 10% of bar proceeds to Savannah and the family to help with expenses and we will have a donation box as well.

Most importantly we dont need to be alone right now, it's too much for all of us to bear alone, especially Savannah.

Shawn spread more love and happiness than anyone we know, lets help each other get through this.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Still can't find am obit.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't either but I found his FB but its locked down.. fb

Seems he was into music

He is described as

MAXIMUS JONX aka MCSL, of HipsterOverkill.com and the FRINGE parties fame 

Here is his viemo

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is the video he filmed of serving the process:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For those whom think snopes is the final word in authenticity:

We contacted Lucas' employer on 4 August 2016 to ask whether there was any truth to the rumor. According to an individual with whom we spoke at that company, Shawn Lucas died on or around 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably shaken employee stated that interest in the circumstances of Lucas' death had prompted a number of phone calls and other queries, but the company had not yet ascertained any details about Lucas' cause of death and were unable to confirm anything more than the fact he passed away in early August 2016.

snopes

Still no news media on it though.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Hillary is a reptilian.

actually she is a container for a reptilian entity from 4D

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
wow, another Clinton body.

Karma is going to be interesting for these people.

God damned criminals.

I doubt even they know how many they killed over the years. Well, had killed.

I could respect them /fear them if they did their own dirty work. Hiring someone is about as fear inspiring as hiring an electrician.

Its actually encouraging, they are not smart enough to operate without acting like cheap 80s goofy mafia goons.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
in the political game, dems call republicans some type of "ism" or "ist" that's their playbook and it works well. Democratic playbook also has, call republicans stupid. when you think about politicians that are called dumb, list them, and you will probably not have one democrat on your list...why, because it works

only the Clintons have all these "accidental" and "suicidal" death surrounding them....

that's why I never call it a republican play book

I'm dumber for reading that, thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Drudge is carrying this story now.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
right...because any death of any person having anything to do with any democrat HAS TO BE SUSPICIOUS!!!.....it's in the right-wing playbook on page 38.

So, when something suspicious does happen, you'll be the first not to know about it. Again. Unless a republican is suspected.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes, I am glad to see this is circulating well now. I tried my darndest.

There is one other I have been circulating, and I don't think this person is getting the attention they deserve. But I am investigating for more info. I think once I get this info it will get more attention and I will recirculate it. Fingers crossed!
edit on 7-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is still no Obit... A gofundme with no links to Obit the funeral home or anything...

I cannot find anything other than people saying he passed...

Does anyone think he could be in hiding?
Although there is that police report...

edit on 7-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join