It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another death (possibly) related to election fraud and the DNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
As of this time, there are no news sources posting this information and so I am making this thread in the Gray Area.

In another thread misfit312 made the following post:

originally posted by: misfit312
There is a post on reddit about a man around 25-30ish named Shawn Lucas that died in his sleep.. He had some connection to the DNC fraud lawsuit.. Not much has been released..

reddit

Based upon this I went looking and found pic related:

I also found a Facebook post regarding his death:

Update on the SHAWN LUCAS DEATH. The Washington DC police have given out a death report and we are waiting for copy of it to be sent to us. SHAWN LUCAS WHO SERVED LAWSUIT ON THE DNC AND DWS IS DEAD! His girlfriend found him, and may be too upset, yet to let us know much. We will wait for the PDF of the police report. Yesterday, we learned that Victor Thorn an anti-Clinton researcher is dead...."suicide?". When there is a Clinton connection, we must ask questions! Shawn's FB page cannot be accessed. Possibly he had it set that way. We just know very little, yet.

Digging a bit further, I found the following at the WSJ:

On July 6, 2016, Plaintiffs filed affidavits of service of process, in which Shawn Lucas and Brandon Yoshimura of One Source Process, Inc. claim to have served Rebecca Christopher (described by the affidavits as a “Creative Strategist”) with process for both the DNC and its Chairat 1:30 p.m. on July 1st. See Aff. of Service of Process on DNC (ECF No. 6); Aff. of Service of Process on DNC Chair (ECF No. 7). In fact, the person with whom Mr. Lucas and Mr. Yoshimura interacted was not Ms. Christopher, but a different DNC employee named Rebecca Herries. See Decl. of Rebecca Herries In Support of Mot. to Dismiss (“Herries Decl.”) ¶¶ 1, 2. Ms. Herries is not authorized to accept service of process for the DNC, its Chair in any capacity, or the CEO, for whom she works as a special assistant. Id. ¶ 2. Ms. Herries came to the lobby to meet Mr. Lucas and Mr. Yoshimura after she was repeatedly advised by security that Mr. Lucas and Mr. Yoshimura were refusing to leave unless they could hand some legal papers to a DNC staffer. Id. ¶¶ 3, 4. It was Friday afternoon right before the Fourth of July weekend and, after unsuccessfully attempting to contact the DNC’s Chief Operating Officer or anyone in the operations department, Ms. Herries went downstairs to speak with Mr. Lucas and Mr. Yoshimura. Id. ¶ 3. She told them that her name was “Becca” and that she worked for the DNC. Id. ¶ 4. They did not ask her for and she did not give them her last name or her title. Id. They similarly did not ask whether she was authorized to accept process for either Defendant, and she did not make any representations to that effect. Id. They handed her the documents and left. Id.

source(direct .pdf link)

What says ATS?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Hillary is a reptilian.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Young lawyers confronting the Clintons over money or fraud die in their sleep all the time...right? Nothing suspicious here.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Another very very very *coincidental* death.

The DNC has a lot to hide but it's all coming out soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If this is true, do you really think the people who paid to get her elected will post the story?

I'll wait for some legitimate sources...oh wait nevermind.

Gin

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Another poor soul for the Clinton body-count list I suppose. So many deaths related to her and DNC can't be just coincidences. Every day that goes by this whole election feels more and more rigged.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
in the political game, dems call republicans some type of "ism" or "ist" that's their playbook and it works well. Democratic playbook also has, call republicans stupid. when you think about politicians that are called dumb, list them, and you will probably not have one democrat on your list...why, because it works

only the Clintons have all these "accidental" and "suicidal" death surrounding them....

that's why I never call it a republican play book

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And in another, completely unrelated incident, we have the following:

Joe Montano, a close aide to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and a prominent activist in the Washington area’s Filipino American community, died July 25 at his home in Falls Church, Va. He was 47.

His parents said he had hypertension and died of an apparent heart attack.

In addition to working for the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia, he served as national vice chairman of the Filipino Civil Rights Advocates group and executive director of the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA).

WaPo

But you know, natural causes...
edit on 4-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

Don't think I saw this other coincidental happening mentioned anywhere:

ONE of Britain’s top human rights lawyers who represented Julian Assange and war criminals has died in an apparent suicide.

A spokesman for British Transport Police said it was called to West Hampstead rail station in north London at 7.07am on Monday after a man was struck by a train.

A spokesman added: “He was pronounced dead at the scene. The man’s death is not being treated as suspicious. A file will be prepared for the coroner.”

The Sun

He threw himself in front of a train.
edit on 4-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

My God.

They're really cleaning up !!!

Way too many coincidences and "natural" occurrences for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Another possibly related death:

Joe Montano-Aide to Sen. Kaine-Died in his sleep of unknown causes same week as Kaine nominated for VP.
www.washingtonpost.com... 9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?tid=ss_tw-bottom

Twitter: twitter.com...

Another possibly related recent death was Breitbart reporter Mike Flynn
edit on 4-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
And in another, completely unrelated incident, we have the following:

Joe Montano, a close aide to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and a prominent activist in the Washington area’s Filipino American community, died July 25 at his home in Falls Church, Va. He was 47.

His parents said he had hypertension and died of an apparent heart attack.

In addition to working for the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia, he served as national vice chairman of the Filipino Civil Rights Advocates group and executive director of the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA).

WaPo

But you know, natural causes...

Don't think I saw this other coincidental happening mentioned anywhere:

ONE of Britain’s top human rights lawyers who represented Julian Assange and war criminals has died in an apparent suicide.

A spokesman for British Transport Police said it was called to West Hampstead rail station in north London at 7.07am on Monday after a man was struck by a train.

A spokesman added: “He was pronounced dead at the scene. The man’s death is not being treated as suspicious. A file will be prepared for the coroner.”

The Sun

He threw himself in front of a train.

Montano was said to be in excellent health and died in his sleep of 'unknown causes'.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
People, Like, "Die" all the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
right...because any death of any person having anything to do with any democrat HAS TO BE SUSPICIOUS!!!.....it's in the right-wing playbook on page 38.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
People, Like, "Die" all the time.

Yes, yes they do. However, it appears that if you have anything to do with the Clinton's your chances of a premature death is increased quite significantly.

Maybe, they should carry a Health warning.
edit on 4/8/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Posted in the comments on the facebook post:

Washington DC Police Report number CNN#16128814

Related to pic above:

I don't know.. my friend got this and took a picture of it that's how I have this I think she has press privileges

and

his family hasn't released any information on autopsy report but I'm trying not to bother them too much because they've already been through enough

Found on the bathroom floor

Other comments:

I live in DC I knew Sean personally yes he has passed and the police report said that he was found by his girlfriend but I don't know what the cause of death was but this is getting really really weird you guys

These are from people who knew Shawn personally.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another very very very *coincidental* death.

The DNC has a lot to hide but it's all coming out soon.

Oh oh, i cant wait, it has to be soon am i right,
Wasent last week, maybe next week, or the one after, no i got it next year,
Am i right.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Posted in the comments on the facebook post:

Washington DC Police Report number CNN#16128814

Related to pic above:

I don't know.. my friend got this and took a picture of it that's how I have this I think she has press privileges

and

his family hasn't released any information on autopsy report but I'm trying not to bother them too much because they've already been through enough

Found on the bathroom floor

Other comments:

I live in DC I knew Sean personally yes he has passed and the police report said that he was found by his girlfriend but I don't know what the cause of death was but this is getting really really weird you guys

These are from people who knew Shawn personally.

Nobody has this on Twitter yet.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was posted maybe an hour ago in the facebook comment I linked in the OP. This is one to watch, I think.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

OK so found on Bathroom floor... Not found sleeping then... Makes it more suspicious in my book...

Something I'm hoping is these young Bernie supporters form a group to watch each other's back while not backing down....

One loose thread could unravel the whole thing...Let's hope they find it and stay alive..

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow on some of the fb comments...

I can't quote it for some reason but this Laywer fired off a letter saying Betty Campbell was assassinated and he is receiving death threats.

facebook

I would also like to throw this in also

Michael Hastings

Journalist for Rolling Stone

Died: June 18, 2013

Michael Hastings died in a highly suspicious single-car accident. He had told friends that he was afraid for his life folloing stories he had written which were critical of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. One of the emails leaked during the 2016 Democratic Convention confirmed that Hillary had received Hastings' damning investigative report of the attack on the Benghazi consulate 5 months before his death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join