It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Frustrations With Donald Trump Mounts as Allies Weigh Options

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That honestly sounds like about 80% conspiracy site bias nonsense. I have a feeling to come to that conclusion I'd have to go to sites with a lot of weird headlines and a ton of ad banners (or maybe watch Fox News for 13 years straight). Am I wrong?

The Hillary hate feels a little over the top considering the pass Bush was given by many of these same people... And these Birther people I assume agree with the Hillary is evil thing..

Not convinced.

But on Trump, whats the GOP's best move? Stick with him and ride out a bad marriage or try to cut him lose, or help him lose?

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: spiritualzombie

Almost everyone on both sides of the isle are getting nervous, so they are lashing out. When Trump gets in, the gravy train stops. Better till, he may just clean house, start investigating, start criminal cases. Could be some real fun.

Cheers - Dave

Trump is about making money.

He's not a do gooder.

Clinton is about stealing money, taking bribes, pay to play, lying constantly, creating wars for personal gain, blackmail/extortion and very likely murder. She has no ethics or moral compass and certainly has no conscience when it comes to walking over the dead or dying bodies of the people she says she'll help. So she's about the last "thing" you'd ever want as POTUS (or even a dog catcher).

Cheers - Dave

Opinion and speculation.

When I first entered Conspiracies there was a site called "Bush Bones" - - - same old, same old.

No "armchair politician", such as yourself, has a clue of how high level government functions.

You can "pick this", "pick that", out of an extensive body of information - - - like a needle in a haystack - - - yet are still completely clueless of the full functions within that information.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee, by the way, I think this government might have allowed Trump to take office if he played ball. I don't know. I think in many ways it was his to lose. Maybe you're right and it never was going to be.

Honestly if I was on his side I'd be saying "why did you have to go all racist, bigot, offensive? Just rage against the corrupt system and you could have rocketed to the white house." I don't know...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The Hillary hate feels a little over the top considering the pass Bush was given by many of these same people... And these Birther people I assume agree with the Hillary is evil thing..

Bush is easy. All you have to do is read the PNAC.

That administration was all Cheney and the PNAC.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

100% agree!

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Annee, by the way, I think this government might have allowed Trump to take office if he played ball. I don't know. I think in many ways it was his to lose. Maybe you're right and it never was going to be.

Honestly if I was on his side I'd be saying "why did you have to go all racist, bigot, offensive? Just rage against the corrupt system and you could have rocketed to the white house." I don't know...

No, no, no - - - I think it was on the up and up. I think if Trump was genuine, it was legitimate.

But, I can't see this government letting a loose canon like Trump be president. HIS to Lose - - as you say.

Hillary is the stronger, experienced candidate - - - but, I don't think it was going to be handed to her - - as some think.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Almost everyone on both sides of the isle are getting nervous, so they are lashing out. When Trump gets in, the gravy train stops. Better till, he may just clean house, start investigating, start criminal cases. Could be some real fun.

Cheers - Dave

Trump is about making money.

He's not a do gooder.

Clinton is about stealing money, taking bribes, pay to play, lying constantly, creating wars for personal gain, blackmail/extortion and very likely murder. She has no ethics or moral compass and certainly has no conscience when it comes to walking over the dead or dying bodies of the people she says she'll help. So she's about the last "thing" you'd ever want as POTUS (or even a dog catcher).

Cheers - Dave

Opinion and speculation.

When I first entered Conspiracies there was a site called "Bush Bones" - - - same old, same old.

No "armchair politician", such as yourself, has a clue of how high level government functions.

You can "pick this", "pick that", out of an extensive body of information - - - like a needle in a haystack - - - yet are still completely clueless of the full functions within that information.

I have fairly good idea lol. When I was in charge of national security infrastructure and special weapons programs R&D, i reported to ministers and the chief of CI. You have no idea what I know or how deep I've been involved. Don't assume anything. As far as my statement, I am just relying on what has been all over the news. So, if you choose to deny what's happening that's fine, just don't be offended when someone mentions your cognitive dissonance slip is showing.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/4.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Who's really naive enough to believe International Politics is a "Beaver Cleaver" play list?

Of course, if Trump does "back room" deals - - that will be acceptable because, of course, he's a wheeler-dealer business man.

Hillary? She's just a witch.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Is this "Frustrated" GOP organization composed of the same people who tried their best to stop Donald Trump during the primaries? Even though millions of us voted for Donald, the GOP swore that they were not going to back this guy.

So now, the old-guard morons are frustrated. That's a step in the right direction, because 3 months ago they were down right filled with hatred of Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That honestly sounds like about 80% conspiracy site bias nonsense. I have a feeling to come to that conclusion I'd have to go to sites with a lot of weird headlines and a ton of ad banners (or maybe watch Fox News for 13 years straight). Am I wrong?

Not convinced.

But on Trump, whats the GOP's best move? Stick with him and ride out a bad marriage or try to cut him lose, or help him lose?

I am not sure as to the best course if action. I understand why they are scared and it has nothing to do with his shooting his mouth off. He has a certain amount of momentum. If they can reign him in enough up to the election, if he wins, I think he'll be more careful. I am quite sure they have an alternate plan to promote the vp come March should his presidency go sideways. The PTB have done it before. I think Trump will soon enough find out he will be the puppet, not the puppetmaster.

I think they should do their best to stick behind him for now. Later I expect something like, et tu Mike, et tu?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/4.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Do you think Republicans should stick with Trump, choose someone else? I hear Pence is aligning himself more with the GOP in his support of Paul Ryan, breaking a bit from Trump.

Rather than attack the thread, I would rather hear your honest assessment of the situation.

Tell the truth , I dont know how to answer that. I am an equal opportunity OFFENDER. Dont usually back any candidate, except when it is tripe and rhetoric spewed forth against one.
Ryan , in my book ,is as establishment as it gets. I have a lot going against Clinton as Bern was my favorite candidate. It appears Clinton/Trump are the ONLY valid candidates. And Hillary is not so much . There is an awful lot of underhanded tactics used in this entire ordeal by Clinton and the Dems. If she is voted in as President , will a miracle occur and overnight she changes from a Satan to an Angel ? Does , or will she , care anything about the common populace ? I very much doubt it . Hillary will use any tactic to "cut the throat" of the common person to garnish a win for the banks and the financial sectors

Trump is still an unknown. I cant either abide , nor condemn at this point.I do know Progressives and the establishment (including the media) are very frightened of Trump . There has to be a reason behind that. Possibly to end the "gravy train" of the above mentioned groups ? To end the shackle and chain oppression by the above groups ?
Dont know. For now , staying on the attack dog style , rather than the junkyard dog defensive style.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I do know Progressives and the establishment (including the media) are very frightened of Trump . There has to be a reason behind that. Possibly to end the "gravy train" of the above mentioned groups ? To end the shackle and chain oppression by the above groups ?

There is no mystery.

Trump is a loose canon that is only interested in what Trump wants.

It's not complicated.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: khnum

Source?

Twilight Zone

You can't go there without an invitation.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I honestly do not believe this government will allow Trump to be president.

I have faith that neither will the American people. 🗽

But if I'm wrong. Pence is only a breath away and they have the president they really want.
edit on 842016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Its funny, the most to worry about Trump losing his base are those in support of established politicians.

LOL

They never understood the rise of Trump and now try to sell the narrative that he is losing the base HE CREATED.

Let me shed some light, these people, could be the last and only supporters of Trump and would still fight tooth and nail like they were already crossing the finish line.

Its not about being on the winning side, its about the fight and how much of that which is against us can be torn to pieces.

We arent trying to "win an election". We are ending something we see as an enemy. These people dont have moral to be lost, they have RAGE. Punch a raging person or tell him he has no friends, see if that makes him lose steam.

New day folks, try new tricks.

And remember, the doors are open now, dont play yourselves for next election, all of them.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join