It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sharknado 2 related to a Dinosaur Extinction cover-up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Imagine if the film Sharknado 3, was real! That would be pretty hardcore in my book. A species with sharp teeth and a voracious, non-selective, appetite! That could fly! If you were to chuck in a little bit of collaborative intelligence, some suppression of within-group aggressiveness, then flavour with fecundity, flying sharks would be proper G. Round here, they say that if you use your loaf a bit, with wings and an incisive set of incisors you'll go far, yes sir.

Ok then, smart guy, what would be the defence against such a menace, huh? Have you got a Sharkdar unit in the garage or a G2S (Ground-to-Shark) missile system mounted the back of your pick-up? I thought not. Where's my options if i'm not able to either see them coming, or smoke them when they do swoop? Yeah, yeah, I know this may make me sound ridiculous, but I'm gonna have to go for a superpower. One that lets me grow really either big or really small, depending on my needs at the time, although bigabilityishness is probably gonna help out only for so long if there ends up being big crews of flying sharks hanging about looking to suplex my ass...and trying to raise kids is gonna be a nightmare.

Seriously though, what's to stop it happening? There's no 'rule' to say that flying sharks one day couldn't take over this place and i'm not sure they'd get on board with the idea of 'right' and 'wrong' (even though the jury still appears to be out on the long term adaptiveness of construct construction). And once they get up there and start their plotting the only feedback I can see that is capable of ending the insanity would be the exhaustion of everything that they could consume. Mobility, a top notch team ethic, lack of predators...the world would be their lobster.

But what a scene! Skies festooned with unopposed formations of insatiable flying sharks, hunting for anything that moved. A multitude of flying shark cities dotted over the planet, from which to launch their missions of death. Cecil B. DeMille would marvel at such a spectacle. I wonder how long it would take before the RISE OF THE FLYING SHARK stripped a planet bare?

Or we could just say it was a big rock from outer space.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KhieuSamphan

I want my two minutes back that it took to read that and reply to it!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In short, yes it is a cover up for the dinosaur extinction

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaaat? Make it
Jimmy.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No, but the whole Sharknado fad might be related to the extinction of humans as we lull ourselves into a mindless puddle of brain dead entertainment.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Jesus did it!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lol it's one of the worst films i've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let's ask Johnny Tambourine...

(Mods, given the subject matter, this is reasonably on topic)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

No, but the whole Pokamon go fad might be related to the extinction of humans as we lull ourselves into a mindless puddle of brain dead entertainment.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Humanity would tie big lumps of meat to helium balloons and fish the sky
I have been told humanity evolved from space dirt and space water, anything is possible

Men hunt dangerous species to extinction, unfortunately once Hillary gets all your guns, US citizens will be at the mercy of
Also you could live under ground, humans could evolve into mole men
edit on 3-8-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sharknado 3 or 2?

I'm confused.

Yeah, I'm the guy who cant make up his mind when asked if its "for here or to go..."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I don't think it would be possible for a shark to evolve flight capabilities. They have no need to.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
At first i was laughing of myself sitting and reading this thread.
It ended with a cuff because me and my girlfriend saw a black angry horse fly.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
... still not sure where the dinosaurs come into this picture ...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus did it!

Yeah, I was under the impression that the 9 Simmering Jesuses extinctified the dinosaurs back in 0006, using only roundhouse kicks and Chinese Stars of David.

SHARK
ANGEL

Both contain an 'A' as in 'Alpha' as in God. Both contain 5 letters. 2+3 =5. 23. 23*32 = 736. Subtract 70 and you get. That's right, the Number of the Flying sharks...666!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sharknado 2 isn't but sharknado 4 is.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sharknado 4: The Fourth Awakens.... So much cheesy goodness and fun.

The cameos are especially great, as they tie into the celebs' former characters....

Resurrected and bionic Tara Reid, with a lightsaber arm
Kid with a mini chainsaw
A chainsaw sword for Finn
Hoff runs into two celeb cameos, former Baywatch babes, with a quip about the beach and slo-mo run
Adrian Zmed quotes a Grease 2 song line, "Who's that guy?"
Finn surfs a car
Sharknadoes give rise to Nukenados, Lavanados, etc.

Just so much craziness....
edit on 4-8-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join