It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of old Conspiracy/'hidden knowledge' type article on Strange bones & Goo discovery...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've been looking all over for this but I can't find it. I think it was even posted to ATS at one time. I can't remember clearly, but I think it involved either a Bull Cult of some kind, or Mithras...(thought it might've been both.) I seem to remember a cult, which I think may have been worshiping or centred near the Petra Jordan ruins. I don't know if this was a long time ago, or more recent (the cult was definitely a long time ago)....

In any case, there was a tomb unearthed, I can't remember if it was officially or grave robbers, but they basically found a mummer with weird bones inside and some strange goo. It was supposedly an urn or sarcophagus or something, and it had a god depicted on the outside, and inside was basically the remnant of some inhuman creature.

The thing Im unclear on is whether the discovery was supposedly a recent archeologist, or made a long time ago.

It was a very interesting story, even if it wasn't real it had a great Indiana-Jones-esque feel to it. I've been looking for it every, I think there was even a few threads on ATS about it, but I can't find it. Any help?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The Apis Bull?

I dunno, I'll keep digging, lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: boncho

The Apis Bull?

I dunno, I'll keep digging, lol

That might be it! Not sure why I mixed up the Serapeum with Petra. Weird too, because I was going to search for that but thought for sure it was Petra. Thanks S - I figured it'd be you that had the answer.

new topics

join