It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
A well known author and speaker named Victor Thorn was recently found dead apparently from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Thorn wrote many books and spoke on lots of talk shows and was a conspiracy theorist.

Much of his subject matter circled and focused on the Clintons.

He was affiliated with American Free Press and they claim this could be another covered up murder.

Many people are familiar with Thorn and I bet there could easily be some suspicious connections to the Clinton family.

Research is needed to help determine if he was, or had ever gotten "to close for comfort".

Some recent books about the Clintons are mentioned in the article.
Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

At the peak of his writing career, the author of some 20 books and 30 chapbooks, Thorn had reported for this newspaper for over a decade, writing thousands of articles on myriad subjects from conspiracy to health-related topics. Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy—three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That Hillary is some kinda bad luck ,isnt she ? A lot of folks that have been associates passing away from suicide or strange natural causes.

Are we sure we want her as President and Commander in Chief ? With that kind of aura around her ?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gun shot wounds to the head seem to be the in thing this political season.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Is it possible that he was just went off the deep end?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

you know it's funny that so many people that have ties to the clintons in some form or another, whether they be close friends, former friends, or enemy's, commit suicide.

maybe mental health experts need to check into it, and see if that's a condition. they can call it clintonitis, or clinton syndrome.

edit on 3-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not that I don't think the Clintons are perfectly capable of disposing of people they find inconvenient, I don't think this guy was probably on their radar. Seems to me to have been a bit of a crackpot.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

How many deaths already? since Hillary is been campaigning?

Darn we do remember the trail when she was first lady, then again we lost that trail when she was off the campaign.

I am sure is many more with links to the Clintons.

By God Hillary will get herself in the white house even if she have to kill left and right in her way to clear the path.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Play with fire, get burned. He was a holocaust denier too?

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ahhh, things that make you go, hmmmm?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Oops is not good to go against the main stream and established believes, at least in the US you have the freedom to write books like that, they do bring a lot of money.

But I'm sure is many that will kill for that type of book.

After all no everybody likes freedom of speech.

I am sure if the writer had many enemies and plenty of hate letters or emails.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Is it possible that he was just went off the deep end?

Oh sure it's possible.

But let's wait for the official reports from (paid for) authorities and media.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am sure if the writer had many enemies and plenty of hate letters or emails.

I bet you're spot on. His haters must be happy
tragic

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

perhaps you could go so far as to say he was a bit of a "thorn" in the side of the establishment...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I just want to take this opportunity to comment on how great Hillary is!

please don't kill me, please don't kill me

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

perhaps you could go so far as to say he was a bit of a "thorn" in the side of the establishment...

lol

maybe now he gets hired as a "ghost writer".

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

But...RUSSIA!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

not only is she great

I want to add, she's looking better and better every day. She must be aging backwards.

Love me some HIllary

ATS need a big heat Meme

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just a quick note:
Hillary, in case you've read my posts...We are armed...and have many big dogs with sharp pointy teeth.
Also...I have a steel plate in my head.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Story update from op source....

Sounds like they might be setting up the "official" version.

AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.

“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”

AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.

“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.”

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are we sure we want her as President and Commander in Chief ? With that kind of aura around her ?

Its not her. She's the puppet, not the puppeteer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join