It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't the #1 issue be who will start WW3, Clinton or Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The corporate media narrative has avoided what should be the prime issue in this campaign, who might start WW3 and which candidate will work for peace. When it comes to Clinton her record and policies seem most guaranteed to cause conflict with Russia or China. Her policies in the past have led to the chaos in Libya and Syria and thus the refugee crisis. She is a neo-con's neo-con. I remember when people used to criticize Republicans for being pro-use-of-military but in this election Trump seems the best choice to keep the peace. In fact, the Democrats are making his desire to have better relations with Russia a campaign issue to hurt him, and the corporate media is joining in with how they frame his desire for cooperation (i.e. in the destruction of ISIS) as being foolish. The media appears to be pro-war, the Democrats appear to be the ones with swords drawn and waiting to send young people to fight and die and the public is...well, playing Pokemon?

edit on 3-8-2016 by edward777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: edward777

This honestly is the real issue that people do not seem to want to discuss.

I am in the camp of people who believe the elite of the world actively want WW3.

This is evident in the way the global powers are playing the chess game of overthrowing sovereign nations and putting bases everywhere they possibly can. It has been obvious to any student of the central bankers and their horrific model for their peasants is obious in the form of economic slavery enforced with bombs and death squads.

Now along this thought process I do not think that we have ever been given a presidential "choice" for at least a century now. So your question is flawed in my book.

To me it is quite obvious that Trump works for the globalists just like old Hillary does. His role has been one of causing division and hatred, coupled with the rise of nationalism. You can look to Europe to see how the globalists are effecting the same kind of unrest.

It is clear the pyschopathic Hillary is the clearest representation of the scum bag elite destroying this country. To pick a few of them out, Kissinger, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Bush, the CFR.... etc on down the line.

Some of the emails have already proven that Hillary was discussing taking out Syria for Israel. Now she comes out with this...

Insane Hillary looking to continue her war criminal career!

According to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy adviser, she would order a “full reeview” of the Syrian war as her first task upon taking office, with an eye toward a “reset” of the conflict to shift focus toward attacking the Assad government and imposing regime change.

This right here would spark WW3, I have absolutely no fear of Trump besides how well he has exposed psy-ops can work when people drink the koolaid!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

the only conflict the world needs to worry about is US vs Russia. The only one that seems to rationally understand that is Trump.

From what I've seen from the Clinton, she is only bringing that conflict one more step closer to reality. The rhetoric is obvious and in your face...I dont really understand it...unless you're gunning for a world war.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I don't think either one will, WW3 will be started by the Arabs attacking Israel. It's called the Gog-Magog war in Ezekiel 38-39.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'd pick Queen SJW as the one to cause a WW, get triggered, and then Push The Button.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It seems, looking at their records, and their talk and rethoric, that the people of the US are screwed either way. There is no good pick. There is only the lesser of the two evils. Not like that hasn't happened before.

But no one should fool themselves into thinking they have a good option to chose from.

It's like saying, what do you want to eat for dinner? Excrement, or rotten dog carcass?

link   
Was going to say double post but it was a triple post. And that only happened after the post was posted one time. o.O

edit on 3-8-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

link   
A weird triple post after the post was added just once.

Weird.
edit on 3-8-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
WW3, according to Albert Pike who stated the war would be between Christianity and Islam, had infact started in 1991 with Gulf War I.

Only now, 25 years later, are people waking up that WW3 is going to now go full scale and wipe out billions of people. The horse bolted out of its shed decades ago. Very few people were awake back then.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I don't think either one will, WW3 will be started by the Arabs attacking Israel. It's called the Gog-Magog war in Ezekiel 38-39.

Too many signs are yet to come for the battle at Harmagedōn to happen
One of the major is the Abomination of Desolation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You know I am reminded of reading a story in the Smithsonian a couple of days ago about the story of Moby Dick.

True Life Story Behind Moby Dick

You might be asking: what does Moby Dick have to do with this election?

Well Herman Melville wrote his story after the event that happened to Captain Pollard when he went whaling. Visit the link for the full story.

What ended up happening is that he ended up in a small boat eating other humans. Until there were only two left. He ate his own cousin after the lots fell on him, and they shot him to eat him.

And when they were finally found, they didn't even care, they were only fixated on the bones of the dead men they had cannibalized.

That about sums up this election. You have two dead carcasses running for President, and half a country fixated on their dead caresses, with no sense of anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Clinton is already planning an escalation with Russia in Syria, so I'm gonna go with her. Trumps foreign policy has so far proved surprisingly sensible for a US politician.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Mind you trump has openly said he would use nukes.
Come on America these are not choices!
A megalomaniac or a fascist with a finger on the nukes??

You need to take back control of your country and give it to people who aren't pushing an agenda of imperialist conquest.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Nukes won't be needed. The U.S. will be nuked first. If Hillary is prez, it will be by provocation, if Trump is prez it will be a preemptive strike, by the globalists, to preserve the way of the world. We lose either way, but we probably had it coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If the TPBT want to officially set off world war three it doesn't matter which one is president they can do so regardless.

This whole "which will start world war 3" pretext is silly. It's not dependent on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
WW3, according to Albert Pike who stated the war would be between Christianity and Islam, had infact started in 1991 with Gulf War I.

Only now, 25 years later, are people waking up that WW3 is going to now go full scale and wipe out billions of people. The horse bolted out of its shed decades ago. Very few people were awake back then.

And you base all that on Albert Pike ? Really ? Can you explain to an unlearned member who Albert Pike was ? Sounds a bit like Nostradamus if he predicted "stuff" like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Rapha

And you base all that on Albert Pike ? Really ? Can you explain to an unlearned member who Albert Pike was ? Sounds a bit like Nostradamus if he predicted "stuff" like that.

Good points. Of course not even Nostradamus was a true prophet.

All things going to be fulfilled will be done according to true prophecy. And not quacks in Satan's control.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

That attack happens after religion is done away with. All Arab countries, and even Israel, will at that time be secular and atheist. You fool yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

How come World War III wasn't triggered by all the other Arab-Israeli wars then? There's been quite a lot of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

clington to start WW3
Trump to strat a civil race war

either way state emergency plans will be rolled out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join