It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The list is getting too long. Literally every time I begin listing out the bad things Trump has said or done, I get flagged for baiting or trolling. It's just a really long list that grows every single day.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Let me explain that comment.

Trump May be out of his mind. As in crazy.

He's certainly an A-Hole.

But I'm not sure if he's just an A-hole or a Crazy A-hole.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah, I understand the conundrum. I know which one I think...

Wow, it's really getting to be a tough decision for Nov..... says fewer and fewer people....

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

There's only so many things left for him to do at this point.

Next he's either going to have to kick a puppy into traffic or toss a kitten in to a wood chipper.

Maybe push an old woman down the stairs but that's debatable I think on how effective that would actually be.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

When I first learned that Donald Trump only sleeps 4 hours a night, at most, I knew that he was a ticking time bomb. I just didn't know what would trigger it. Turns out that the trigger might be Personal insults. He's been called more unflattering names in the past week, than in his 70+ years combined.

While downtown (Chicago) last week, I gazed at the glistening 98 story "Trump Tower". And thought to myself, Why would a man with so much money and personal autonomy want to become a "slave", who has to ask for money and Congressional approval for every meaningful project he wants to tackle? Maybe Donald is just now realizing that becoming President of the U.S. would be a big step backward and downward for him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
looks the me as a severe case of bipolar disorder.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think he has it in him to throw a fight. I think we might be witness to a full egoic implosion. If he wasn't so terrible it wouldn't be so funny.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Hillary isn't stupid. She's god damn scary as hell. But not stupid.

Trump on the other hand may in fact be completely out of his mind though.

My thinking also. Especially over the last week maybe, he seems to be more and more frenzied and his speech seems to be more babbly if more could even be. It may be complete meltdown time soon.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Hillary isn't stupid. She's god damn scary as hell. But not stupid.

Some of her opposition is oblivious to this FACT. Stupid, she is not, nor negligent, nor forgetful. To have survived 30+ years in the nest of American and International politics, she is quite literally in a league of her own.

Underestimating her would be a very very poor decision.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is the full vid of the press conference. Watch the interaction leading up to the clip you see and base your disposition to Trump on. You're being manipulated. Watch full Trump conferences, not just the snippets the media feeds you.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ragsntatters

Nope, still an asshole.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yep, still the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Geez.. I need to take him to Wal Mart with me when I am forced to go.

Get 'em OUT!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I dunno, it sounded more like the Mother was trying to leave to tend to her baby.

That's usually what mothers do when their baby's cry during a speech or event such as this.
edit on 8/3/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I dunno, it sounded more like the Mother was trying to leave to tend to her baby.

That's usually what mothers do when their baby's cry during a speech or even such as this.

I HOPE you're right! But of course, ABC/CNN/MSNBC will ignore that important aspect.

Speaking of ABC, whatever happened to that little 3-foot tall meanie mouth guy named Robert Reich? He's been one of their biggest Republican bashers since the 1990's. But he's gone from this year's cycle... poof!
edit on 8/3/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Never underestimate your enemy,first rile of combat, big or small. You sir smashed the nails head.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Undoubtably so, yes. Their grasping for straws now, anything they can get. I don't know of Robert Reich but I do know this year has been a total Gong Show. Hillary's group is lying through their teeth, as always, bengazi etc etc etc. I know more people are Voting Trump simply because, he makes sense. She however has a track record so deep in cow dung it's disgusting!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I did watch the full thing. That's how I first heard it. The edited version wasn't an hour long though and contains the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join