It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone identify these UFO orbs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

They are stars 100% of all ufo related sightings are stars ,stars are alive and they have a mind,orbs ,saucers, flying triangles and probes have all ways and will forever be stars.

So they are not portals and the all seeing eye of God?
No,we have found conclusive evidence that fallen stars are all over the earth,not that many but a enough to say that they are alive in more ways than one.

Fallen stars on earth?

Do you mean celebrities or actual stars like our Sun?

If its actual stars, care to share this conclusive evidence?

This is the best i can do maybe more. Atleast its coming out, slowly but surly but its coming out and one day some egg head will put it all together.

edit on 3-8-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have seen the orbs. I saw three fly in a line moving south from the horizon. The three orbs then moved into a triangle formation and seemed to outline a cloaked craft that hovered for 5 mins. Then one at a time the orbs shot away at remarkable speeds going west and disappeared. There was no sound at all. This sighting happened in Pacific City, Oregon at around 3 am in Nov 2012.
edit on 4-8-2016 by LucidDrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

be very carfule of this information because it might be the last information that

Immortal, you there?

IMMORTAL...... NOOOOOOOO

I will save you

This is the best i can do maybe more. Atleast its coming out, slowly but surly but its coming out and one day some egg head will put it all together.

Wow, I thought I almost you there. Glad to hear your OK.

This knowledge is so secret, Top Secret, yet there are youtube videos of it.

Youtube?

I thought you said

,I don’t do utube so I honestly don’t know what information if any is out on the net about stars.

Can you see why some think you are troll or why some might think you have a very, scratch that 'very' is putting it mildly, you have and extremely unbalanced mind?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Could they be planets? I seem to remember the orbs moving vertically and remember them being a lot closer, but I could be wrong about how far away they were. I looked up historical information about the position of the planets and it appeared Venus and Jupiter were setting shortly after I took the video. Venus and Jupiter were also approaching a conjunction which happened two nights later on the 30th of June 2015. What do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join