It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea and the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay I don't know if it's just me but has anybody ever seen this

North Korea "Declares War" On U.S. And Twitter Trolls North Korea Like Never Before

A North Korean Director-General of U.S. Affairs at the Foreign Ministry told the Associated Press on Thursday that the United States has declared war on North Korea and that they will "have to respond in a very hard way."

North Korea Update: Communist Country Declares War Against America, Says USA Did It First [VIDEO]

A top North Korean diplomat has expressed his country's aghast at the United States, stating that the Communist country is now at war with America. (Photo : Getty Images)

The United States is now at war with North Korea. At least that is what a top North Korean diplomat has stated. In an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday, Han Song Ryol, director-general of the U.S. affairs department at North Korea's Foreign Ministry, expressed how the Asian Communist country is aghast at the recent sanctions the U.S. has initiated against its leader, Kim Jong-un.

Now I seen this pop up a few days ago and I don't know if anyone else has seen it so if anybody can help me shed some light on this I would appreciate it

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This could have been today , yesterday , last week ,last month , last year you name it. This is the same ol "stuff" Lil Kimmie of Full House Fame has been saying for years.Over and over again . Oops I meant of NK fame. My bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Got any links as to the source of these statements?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's just typical sabre rattling. The US has backed the DPRK into a corner. Bush and a hardliner Government in South Korea cancelled all agreements between the US and the DPRK got under the Clinton Administration and set the Korean Peace Process back decades.

The policy remains unchanged under the Obama Administration, as the US is unwilling to negotiate with the DPRK, and continiously takes increasingly harsh actions against them, the DPRK responds with threats.

The policy isn't working very well if the goal is to advance the Korean Peace Process. It needs to return to the Clinton-era policy imo, lifting of sanctions in exchange for cooperation from the DPRK, re-engagement of agreements reached under the Clinton Administration and continued dialogue on issues.

Although it's quite doubtful if the DPRK will ever trust the US again, after Bush cancelled all agreements from the Clinton-era.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

americanmilitarynews.com - 4 days ago

The Inquisitr

These are two of the sources that the Articles came from now I don't know if they're true or not but like I said I've only seen it a few days ago and now this is reason this just popped up a few days ago on my phone from a app that I have on my phone

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Late to the party OP!

Already posted on North Koerea Watch 2016.

No big news here! Get RSS feed to be first. I found it late myself. NOT THREADWORTHY.

[ETA: July 28]

edit on 2-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: being an a-hole

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Meh

Fatty just jealous ISIS has all the attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Lol, Inquisitor? Fake tabloid. North Korea has been threatening for years. They're all talk. As someone else said, not news-worthy to even give them the attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Roc745
It made the news this morning. NK launched another test missile.

new topics

top topics

join