It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff Arnbeck's message to President Obama & Vice President Biden

page: 1

join
share:
Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Spotted something interesting to read.

Whole message in a nutshell below.

- Attorney Cliff Arnebeck Real Attorney had a client named Beverly Campbell.

- Beverly Campbell died on Feb 10 2016 in Ohio.

- Cliff represented Beverly in Ohio for Karl Roves part in Election Fraud.

- Beverly confided in Cliff that a CIA agent had reached out to Beverly.

- This CIA Agent was called "Mark". Mark Revealed to Beverly the following:
A) 9/11 was an inside job
B) Keeping Obama in line would be showing him the Zapruder Film
C) Beverly suspected Mark was the guy responsible for the underwear bomber back in 2009
D) Mark told her she was being monitored if she betrayed her confidence
E) Mark makes an annual Salary of 3.5 million
F) Cliff believes Beverly was assassinated because the relationship was over.

- Cliff litigated against Karl Rove for election Fraud in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012.

- Cliff provides evidence to attorney generals that Election Fraud did occur with Bernie with help from Karl Rove to Hillary Clinton.

- Cliff does not want Globalist Hillary to steal the election just like she stole the nomination. Cliff Believes Karl Rove helped her with his election stealing technology.

Those who don't know who Cliff Arnbeck is, he has been investigating election fraud for 16 years. Arnebeck represented Michael Connell years ago. He even sought protection from the US Attorney General because Connell had received threats he deemed credible. Connell died in a plane crash a few months later on his way back to Ohio from Washington DC. He crashed just 3.5 miles short of the runway.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So was there a "relationship" between Beverly and Mark? I'm unclear on how she got involved and why Mark even told her this stuff.

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The day in 2008 when you, Mr. President, were in Columbus to address a Bernie Sanders’ scale crowd of supporters on the Statehouse lawn, Beverly told me of the social relationship a high level CIA agent, she referred to as “Mark,” had initiated with her.

Yes, Mark and Beverly had a very intimate relationship according to this message.

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Did some digging on Beverly Campbell. There's not much information of her in general except for two sites that I believe is related to her.

A memorial text found at here and an account on Linkedin.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
after reading this and the links my internet went weird and this site was unreachable, all other pages worked fine,

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Now that's spooky. Probably time to put the tinfoil hats on.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Guess which polling company was also involved in the election in which Michael Connell died?

In 2004, when Edison Research initially got exit poll data that said that Kerry was winning and Bush was losing at 9pm on election night and that the reverse was true shortly after midnight, Edison Research made a choice to “adjust” the raw data after that time so that it would match the electronic voting machine totals. Edison Research definitely wanted to keep being hired by the Media Consortium which proposes to tell viewers the true election results but which also chooses to trust electronic voting machine data. That was the last time that the American public has been able to see raw exit poll data.

Unfortunately this year, substantial exit poll differences have been noted in the US primary. In this year’s primary, the Red Shift appears to have become the “Clinton Shift”.

Racketeering Lawsuit Exposing Nationwide Vote Rigging in DNC Primaries Could Derail Clinton

Guess which company had a lawsuit filed against them on July 11th?

Local election integrity activist Peter Johnson filed suit in federal court yesterday, July 11, against Edison Media Research Inc. (EMR), a New Jersey company that conducts exit polls that media outlets rely on to report election results.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

Guess who was murdered on July 10th under suspicious circumstances?

Sunday Morning July 10 at 4:19, Seth Rich, a key DNC staffer in charge of voter databases was murdered right outside his home in Washington DC. As Fitrakis, Johnson, other election integrity activists and their paralegals were exchanging final emails prior to filing Seth Rich was murdered. There are no witnesses, no suspects, his wallet and cellphone were recovered at the scene and the DC Metro police are “pursuing all possible motives.”

Fitrakis worked with Arnbeck in 2004.

But surely this is all coincidence?
edit on 2-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for the contribution to this thread. Every bit of information is welcome.

Now I'm wondering where was this Mark R. Nomura guy the night Seth Rich died. All combined it might not be a coincidence at all.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is the scariest election! How many people will have to die before America awakens to the corruption in our political system? Thank you for sharing...it just amazes me how much just gets passed off blindly as proproganda out of ignorance and it is just allowed to continue!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Now that's spooky. Probably time to put the tinfoil hats on.

Or make sure the Antivirus is working and the definitions are up to date..

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Or make sure the Antivirus is working and the definitions are up to date..

I'm afraid that is not enough nowadays. Microsoft been aggressively pushing Windows 10 update and you know what people have found out about the operation system, it's spying on almost everything you do and keeps collecting data even if you turn it all off in the options. Well, can only hope they aren't in the same bed with TPTB.

*Puts another tinfoil hat on top the first*

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
Spotted something interesting to read.

B) Keeping Obama in line would be showing him the Zapruder Film

Funny; Bill Hicks says almost the same thing.

Youtube Video

Showing only a link because of language.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Dapaga because: clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

I would just like to say thank you for enlightening me and bringing this subject to light there's been a lot going on and a lot of people are blind to it and I'm just glad to see that there's people out there that are actually paying attention thank you for your contribution

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

yep. me too.

new topics

top topics

join