It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The father of a Benghazi victim destroys CNN's Costello's attempts to deflect for Hilary.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In this interview on CNN with Carolyn Costello, the father of a Benghazi victim stands up to a bombardment of questions about Trump when he's there to talk about Hillary calling the families liars. This interview is just dripping with proof the media is deeply in the tank for the Democrats and Hillary. The interviewer tries on multiple occasions to steer the interview away from Hillary and on to Trump./ The father is having none of it and keeps talking about Hillary's failures and lies. Near the end, Costello asks him who he's voting for in an attempt to discredit his criticisms of Hillary. The last thing she asks him is if Trump should apologize to which he asks, "should Hillary apologize for calling all of us liars?".

Beaten, Costello ends the interview, clearly butt hurt.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I really wish he would have acknowledged the existence of third parties, rather than admitting that there are, in fact, only two "choices"

If there is a hell, this is it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

No , there are Only 2 Possibilities , the Rest Fall Out of the Equation when Mathematics Rears it's Ugly Head . Nothing More than a Protest Vote , no one Caring of Course because they have just become Irrelevant to the Fate at hand .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
May want to consider that Trump's people get to this guy....wouldn't put it past that bunch of scum bags.
Cheers.

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Donalds apology will come right after everyone in the media apologizes for the last decade of so of being nothing but a bunch of mouthpiece whores for whatever the elite want them to push.

You could make the argument that these people("reporters") have actually more blood on their hands then most politicians.

I know, I know, they are just doing their jobs. Brainwashing people and spearheading the downfall of society.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Reminds me of that fox news interview with Reza Aslan. That was epic, and a picture perfect example of everything wrong with "interviews" and "reporters" today.

Even when an extremely intelligent man, breaks his argument down to 2 or 3 word sentences, and speaks loudly and clearly as you would to a child, they still can't understand a damn thing.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
The story is about Clinton lying yet again about the incidents in Benghazi and here we have a totally biased Clinton propagandist making it an anti Trump story.

How anyone can look at CNN other than a steaming pile of establishment horse sh!t is beyond me.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
CNN, the Clinton News Network.

Their line of questioning would have agitated the majority of the human population but that man was too composed and like a pillar of steel for their tricks to work. His resolve from what Hillary did to him and his family and the nation is something to be admired. Trump wins again.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
CNN, the Clinton News Network.

Their line of questioning would have agitated the majority of the human population but that man was too composed and like a pillar of steel for their tricks to work. His resolve from what Hillary did to him and his family and the nation is something to be admired. Trump wins again.

Yeah, notice how people critical of Democrats and especially Hillary, are treated as a hostile witness. The questions are always meant to discredit or put the accuser on the defensiive. Not so when they're going after Trump or someone in the GOP.

Our "free press" is completely bought and paid for by the Democratic party.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Gotta love the Clinton News Network.

I love how she was trying to pigeonhole him into saying something he doesn't even want to talk about. Hillary Clinton was responsible for what happened in Benghazi and she lied to the families and she lied to America.

But let's make that about Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Compare the way this father has been treated by the Democrats
to Kahn, another example of how Hillary is a sociapath.

This women reporter is horrible, just nauseating.

I'll let this father speak for me

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sadly, the man is misinformed about what happened in Benghazi. The republican-led investigations, 8 of them, show that there was nothing Clinton or the administration could have done to save those men.

His claim that his son would be alive today if Clinton acted is false.

She is not responsible.

+39 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So, you know better than the man who lost his son in the attack?

You are the most ignorant Hillary lover I have ever met on this site. What are you even doing here, if you are just going to believe in everything you are being told by your cult leader?

She is bloody responsible, and her words "what difference at this point does it make" prove that.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So, you know better than the man who lost his son in the attack?

We do have the information from all of those investigations to refer to. I cannot comment on his personal knowledge, but it appears from his comments that he is misinformed.

You are the most ignorant Hillary lover I have ever met on this site. What are you even doing here, if you are just going to believe in everything you are being told by your cult leader?

Hillary did not tell me that. It came from the republican-led investigations. Are you not paying attention?

She is bloody responsible, and her words "what difference at this point does it make" prove that.

That comment does not prove her responsibility. What a ridiculous thing to say.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Except for clear the AC-130 to fire. Authorize the team that was somewhere around one to two hours away to insert, actually, I don't know, have a marine detachment at the embassy in the first place instead of leaving it wide open for an attack...

No... No... Hillary and the state department couldn't do a thing...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Except for clear the AC-130 to fire. Authorize the team that was somewhere around one to two hours away to insert, actually, I don't know, have a marine detachment at the embassy in the first place instead of leaving it wide open for an attack...

That's easy to say in hindsight. You know, 20/20...etc.

But the investigations that took place told us that there was nothing they could have done to save them. The locals even tried, but most were dead by the time even the local people got to the embassy.
edit on 2-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hindsight would also say that during a 12+ hour attack, one has time to take action with assets in place unless you're completely incompetent... Which i'd say Hillary is at best.

edit on 8/2/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hillary lied to this father.

Now she is lying to America, about lying to them.

She lied to him, and America about Benghazi.

No Republicans involved!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's easy to say in hindsight. You know, 20/20...etc.

But the investigations that took place told us that there was nothing they could have done to save them. The locals even tried, but most were dead by the time even the local people got to the embassy.

So much more to Benghazi then just the deaths that Hillary and the Obama Admin were responsible for...
A lot of information in this article: Obama Administration Lied

Deny what you want, but the 800 page report is not siding with you.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hindsight would also say that during a 12+ hour attack, one has time to take action with assets in place unless you're completely incompetent... Which i'd say Hillary is at best.

I can't tell you how many times I was on QRF and we were able to respond to a TIC within 15 minutes.

They had assets closer than that. They could have been called in to help. They were not.

They even had ISR assets in the sky as well as several QRF units near enough to Benghazi to be able to respond.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join